Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 22729
-
09-08-26 12:53 #22444Senior Member

Posts: 588Tiffany Landing Strip
This her? Fits the description.
Originally Posted by PauliP
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 09:57 #22443Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes, that is her. Great time in the VIP.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-26 09:10 #22442Senior Member

Posts: 554Selena: when & where?
Does anyone know which club Selena is currently working, and her days / shifts?
-
09-07-26 09:42 #22441Senior Member

Posts: 30Tiffany
Is she Tall great looking tits wears glasses.
Originally Posted by Rithro
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-26 12:10 #22440Senior Member

Posts: 1176Looking Around
Looking Around: Due to the intermittent connectivity and the repeated error messages with the site, it's easier to post this here. I tried responding to your message but I'm unable to do so because you have to clear some space out.
-
09-05-26 00:41 #22439Senior Member

Posts: 1176Sunday
Due to my work schedule, I'll be off on Monday, so I'm almost certainly going to go out Sunday. I can't remember the last time I was out on a Sunday night. Any thoughts on the lineup or how many dancers might be working? I'll be going to either Henry's or Bogart's (maybe both).
-
09-04-26 23:13 #22438Senior Member

Posts: 1176Henry's and Bogart's, Friday Day Shift, 09-04
So, off I went on my usual Friday circuit, starting at Henry's, getting there around 2:30. It was very dead, with only four dancers working. No Sunflower. No Selena. No Yesna. No Arabella.
Miami was there, but I decided to head down to Bogart's. At most, I spent half an hour at Henry's.
Bogart's was fairly busy, and I'd say there were at least fifteen dancers working, including Anastasia, Lacey, Pam, and Ryder.
There was also a very attractive AA dancer in her twenties. She was very pretty and had a nice body. I asked the waitress what her name was, but I've already forgotten it. She did say that the dancer resembled an actress I'd never heard of named Simone something. She's definitely someone I want to get to know and, ideally, take upstairs in the future.
Most of my day was spent socializing and talking to dancers I'd seen around but hadn't previously spoken with.
I talked to Lacey for about twenty or thirty minutes.
Pam is an older brunette, and she told me that she's been working in clubs since 1987, so she's definitely experienced. She's an avid reader and has a strong interest in history, as do I, so we really clicked and discussed a variety of subjects.
Anastasia is a short, slightly thick, 26 year old white dancer. She was wearing a red and black plaid skirt, which I found very appealing. She's friendly, and I very much enjoyed our conversation. We talked for quite a while.
She's a smart woman who's attending college and hopes to earn a doctorate in neuroscience. I seriously considered broaching the subject of backroom activities, but she went up for her set, and we didn't get any further than that. Truthfully, my goal was to see Ryder.
Early on, I asked the waitress to let Ryder know that I'd like to see her. Although she passed along the message, Ryder was busy and obviously has quite a fan club. Eventually, she came over and talked to me.
Ryder is very friendly, bubbly, talkative, and instantly likable. Although I'd just met her, I felt as though I'd known her for years. We must have talked for at least half an hour or forty-five minutes, before getting to the subject of going upstairs. Negotiations were quick, easy, and hassle free. Off we went.
When we got upstairs, I told her about my anal fetish, and she had no problem with it. She has what I'd call a typical menu: head and doggie.
While we were involved in our activities, I asked her about Greek. She's into it but said that it would cost more. I didn't ask how much more. Still, she was fine with me playing with her ass, and since I enjoy doing that, it worked out well.
The only distraction for me was her porn star acting, which I'm not a fan of. It wasn't over the top, but there was still a bit of it. I told her that she didn't have to do that, but she continued, although maybe a little less intensely. Some of you guys might enjoy the acting, but it's unnecessary for me and throws off my concentration.
Unfortunately, I was having one of those frustrating days when I just couldn't seem to get over the finish line. I apologized to her, and to her credit, she didn't rush or pressure me. With her help of playing with my balls and ass, I finally got there.
Overall, my experience with Ryder was very enjoyable, and I'll definitely repeat. For those of you who may be hesitant about going upstairs with her, don't be. I'd absolutely recommend seeing her.
Lastly, I still haven't met Rosie, but I intend to do so in the near future. She's always busy, so the hard part seems to be flagging her down for a conversation and, ideally, a visit upstairs.
-
09-04-26 14:40 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 89She goes by Kait on ig and the tropical touch ig. Has a seeking profile too.
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 13:25 #22436Senior Member

Posts: 30Landing strip Thursday Night
Hit the LS Last night couldn't stay long had a couple drinks. Only one that interested me was a Blond a touch on the thick side wearing glasses huge rack. Anyone have the VIP scoop in her.
-
09-04-26 08:43 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 100Sandra at Bogarts
If you don't look closely at her face. She is older but still has a spinner body with nice fake boobs.
Originally Posted by TheGuy411
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 08:27 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 671I'm thinking is there even one skinny blonde spinner on dayshift at the clubs you mentioned? And I honestly have to say the answer is no, no there is not.
Originally Posted by TheGuy411
[View Original Post]
Best chance is at SC if Pixie is working, since it's Friday BT's might have a couple come in to work but BT's has suffered a talent drop off of late on the dayshift.
-
09-04-26 08:07 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 671I must also highly recommend Gemini! It is begrudgingly though because that means she will be even more busier and harder to see when I go to Bogies, but she is a very sweet girl, fun to have a drink with and fun to take upstairs to the VIP!!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 07:58 #22432Senior Member

Posts: 56First time out in a while
It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.
Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
-
09-03-26 14:58 #22431Senior Member

Posts: 86Kelsey
Is kelsey working at the flight club as a shot girl? I know she uses to dance there.
-
09-03-26 13:18 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 121She has been out of the game since PHC closed.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




