Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 22750
-
09-04-26 08:43 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 100Sandra at Bogarts
If you don't look closely at her face. She is older but still has a spinner body with nice fake boobs.
Originally Posted by TheGuy411
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 08:27 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 675I'm thinking is there even one skinny blonde spinner on dayshift at the clubs you mentioned? And I honestly have to say the answer is no, no there is not.
Originally Posted by TheGuy411
[View Original Post]
Best chance is at SC if Pixie is working, since it's Friday BT's might have a couple come in to work but BT's has suffered a talent drop off of late on the dayshift.
-
09-04-26 08:07 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 675I must also highly recommend Gemini! It is begrudgingly though because that means she will be even more busier and harder to see when I go to Bogies, but she is a very sweet girl, fun to have a drink with and fun to take upstairs to the VIP!!
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 07:58 #22432Senior Member

Posts: 56First time out in a while
It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.
Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
-
09-03-26 14:58 #22431Senior Member

Posts: 86Kelsey
Is kelsey working at the flight club as a shot girl? I know she uses to dance there.
-
09-03-26 13:18 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 121She has been out of the game since PHC closed.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 11:21 #22429Senior Member

Posts: 1177Bogart's, Wednesday Night Shift, 09-02
So, I made my way into the night. I'd decided to leave my house no later than 7:30, which meant that I walked into Bogart's just after 10. My goal was to see Gemini, since I hadn't seen her in two or three weeks.
After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I noticed that it was very slow, with few dancers or customers. Among the dancers working were Ruby, Sapphire, Princess and Gemini. Rosie wasn't there, although I'd expected that she'd probably be working as well. I'm not sure which days she normally dances.
Initially, I didn't see Gemini, so for the first half hour or so, I spent most of my time scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, occasionally watching the dancers and glancing at the TV.
Princess, the young white spinner with the tight little pixie body, interests me. While she's been discussed a bit on the forum, I don't recall seeing any feedback about what a trip upstairs with her is like.
Eventually, one of the waitresses I've become friendly with came over and talked to me for a little while. She also let me know that Gemini was there and confirmed that she was upstairs at the time.
After the waitress left, I went back to scrolling through my phone for a while. Then, suddenly, Gemini was standing next to me at the table. I hadn't heard her walk up, so she'd obviously used her ninja skills to sneak up on me. She sat down, and we talked for quite a while. Overall, it seemed like it was at least an hour, and probably a bit longer, before we went upstairs.
Since I've written about Gemini several times before, there's not much I can add to what I've already said. She looks good from a variety of angles and is a reliable pleaser who never disappoints. I left happy. She has a permanent place on my repeat list, and I'd strongly recommend going to see her.
-
09-02-26 18:21 #22428Senior Member

Posts: 33She used to work at Penthouse
Was years ago but still a glimmer of hope she's still swinging on a pole somewhere.
-
09-02-26 18:18 #22427Senior Member

Posts: 89Good to know, thanks.
Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-26 02:26 #22426Senior Member

Posts: 724Re: Chelsea
CF:
Originally Posted by Casualfun48
[View Original Post]
Your post is unclear. If you are asking whether Chelsea is available for more than a BJ, that was my experience; but YMMV.
WK.
-
09-01-26 13:42 #22425Regular Member

Posts: 22Does she go by the name "Kait", or something else at Tropical Touch?
Originally Posted by Sig9601
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 08:28 #22424Regular Member

Posts: 21This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.
Originally Posted by Sig9601
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 00:25 #22423Senior Member

Posts: 36Lexxii
Saw Lexxii for a qv 120 safe nice clean place would have been 200 for 1/2 hrs will be 💯 going back for the 1/2 hrs when I have tight kitty great head better attitude.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/214297060
-
08-31-26 21:06 #22422Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
WK.
-
08-31-26 20:29 #22421Regular Member

Posts: 20Friday day shift
I've had lots of fun at Bogarts. Samantha is great.
Originally Posted by BarCode327
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






