Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 4417
-
09-04-26 01:31 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 289They have to close shops to avoid problems with neighbors. You can only avoid nosy neighbors for a few months before they start realizing that 40-50 men go in and out everyday. Best still is under the franchise but they might sell it soon. Shanghai was sold but it still has 2 good women working this month under someone else.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 22:05 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 237Kings dynasty
I haven't been there in Snohomish, as I haven't seen good reviews. So I decided I'd give him a try and I got Wendy. I would guess she's in her late 30's rather tall and thick gal friendly but not overly. There was a little bit of an upsell on a hard massage versus medium massage. The massage itself was good slightly above average. I was surprised that they offered HJ with a slight upsell of otc and utc upper. The HJ was above avg. Followed was a great foot massage. I'll probably repeat when there's not better options in other towns but for this area it was pretty good slightly higher price but considering the options I'll repeat it sometime.
-
09-03-26 21:25 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 146Here's hoping for us up here in the north.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
Q, Evergreen not to bad a drive, Tokyo, JM Worse.
I've made the trip to c6, BJ and brisa a lot of road time, getting through downtown sucks!
-
09-03-26 21:11 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 357Well, hope the new management for either (or both) maintain the quality of girls.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
Otherwise there are always other options down south: Q, Evergreen, Tokyo, JM, C6, BJ, Brisa, etc. Still many to choose from.
-
09-03-26 21:02 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 146Guess change is always inevitable but damn for both to change.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 19:12 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 357It was for both Shanghai and Best. Not sure if the new management is the same between the two now.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 18:58 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 146Heard it was just Shanghai changing management? Which makes some sense with their Evergreen expansion, Best and Shanghai to close to each other.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 18:16 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 357SBBBJ is History
Unfortunately, our beloved franchise that has made us happy over the past few years is done.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
AFAIK, Shanghai and Best have already changed management and this was unrelated to the recent banning.
-
09-03-26 17:25 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 289I think things have changed a bit. You are better of texting the number of gmaps. Shanghai, I believe, also has had a change of management.
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 16:12 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 146Evergreen
So, I'll eat some crow here, the number I had was for the old MMS, must have been some crossover the first little bit because I did have some text dialog but then nothing. Apologies to Evergreen!
Originally Posted by Tasman63
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 14:08 #4317Banned Member

Posts: 907Best
I just had a very good session with Wendy. The image they are sending out of her, I believe is accurate. Very pretty face, GND look, middle of the back black hair. Natural Cs? 20's? Slender body with a nice butt. Could be considered a spinner, 5'2". Red tattoo on her left chest "I am Queen". Solid BBBJ, lots of licking and sucking. CFS afterwards, her hands were busy during. She would rub her hands through my hair while LFK. I finished in the bag. After cleaning me up, she sucked me off for 20 seconds. I'll try to write a full review later.
Jenny, she has worked at Best about 6 months ago. She has lost maybe 10-15 lbs. She is a spinner now. Long black hair. Solid service from what I remember. Natural Bs. Pretty face. 20's? The image of Jenny is not accurate.
Cici, nice slender body. C'S? Pretty face.
-
09-03-26 12:27 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 146Shanghai, Best and Evergreen
What I know is that nothing seems to be the same since the banning of them and banning of reviewers.
Originally Posted by Shallowman2
[View Original Post]
First the Best sponsor thread went away.
End of last month I texted the same number I always texted for Best and Shanghai to set an appointment at Shanghai with Rose and got my appointment.
Beginning of this month I texted the same number to get line up info for both Best, Shanghai and added Evergreen to my request because it supposed to be from same the franchise. Received the Best info and was told Shanghai under different manager and to contact them directly.
Evergreen, I believe just falls under a different MMS instead of the one for Best. Was told to contact them directly for info which I did, unfortunately didn't get a response.
In closing I long for the days where you just texted in for the info, recommendations, set an appointment life was so much simpler. I understand reviews are part of what make the world turn but for me all the multiple boards and drama is exhausting.
Happy mongering fellows and stay safe and respectful!!!
-
09-02-26 17:25 #4315Regular Member

Posts: 21Shanghai / best
It appears shanghai and best are decoupled. Anyone know what's up with that. Did shanghai or best change owners?
-
09-02-26 17:24 #4314Regular Member

Posts: 21Shanghai / best
It appears shanghai and best are decoupled. Anyone know what's up with that.
-
09-02-26 14:17 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 276Taniya at Shanghai
Sent them a text asking who was working this month, they sent a flyer with Taniya and June, I knew the pictures were not going to be accurate, but went with Taniya.
She answered the door when I got there and no, she really didn't look like the photo at all, but still cute and well put together. We settled the paperwork and she came back for a very rudimentary massage with some flat hand rubbing and then a weird knuckle and thumb kind of rub, it wasn't uncomfortable, but just odd feeling. She soon jumped up and sat on my butt while she rubbed some more, and sliding down on my legs shortly thereafter, where she could gain access to my boys. After a bit of teasing and stroking, she got up for the flip and after the blue toast, she wanted to make out a bit, however, she does that notorious sticking out of the tongue and rolls it around, I have had others do the same thing, but it is still a bit disconcerting, I can only assume proper French kissing is not a normal thing in their culture. I soon found my way down to her ample breasts, I believe they are probably augmented, but the doctor did a fantastic job, as they felt very natural. She then laid me back and gave the boys a wipe down and then started a very good BBBJ that soon transitioned into 69. After a bit she said she wanted to fuck, so she wrapped me up and laid back for standing mish, however, I'm 6'3" and the table was too low to accomplish that, so I had her flip to walk the dog, which put our nether regions at the proper height to complete the "docking procedure". We were going at it pretty good and she seemed to be getting into it, so I eased my thumb down to rub her back door to see if she was open to that exploration, she didn't balk at all and actually started moaning more, so I eased it in to the first knuckle and she was totally fine with it. After a bit, the wrapper was causing issues, so I pulled out and told her to just jerk me off. I laid back down, she lubed me up and stroked me back to attention, I eased my index finger into her ass and she just moaned louder and coaxed me to and explosive finish. She cleaned me up and I was very happy. I'd be curious to see if a full on tour of Greece is possible with her, but regardless, she's definitely worth checking out.











Reply With Quote





