Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 22750
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22435

    Sandra at Bogarts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
    If you don't look closely at her face. She is older but still has a spinner body with nice fake boobs.

  2. #22434
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
    I'm thinking is there even one skinny blonde spinner on dayshift at the clubs you mentioned? And I honestly have to say the answer is no, no there is not.

    Best chance is at SC if Pixie is working, since it's Friday BT's might have a couple come in to work but BT's has suffered a talent drop off of late on the dayshift.

  3. #22433
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I made my way into the night. I'd decided to leave my house no later than 7:30, which meant that I walked into Bogart's just after 10. My goal was to see Gemini, since I hadn't seen her in two or three weeks.

    After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I noticed that it was very slow, with few dancers or customers. Among the dancers working were Ruby, Sapphire, Princess and Gemini. Rosie wasn't there, although I'd expected that she'd probably be working as well. I'm not sure which days she normally dances.

    Initially, I didn't see Gemini, so for the first half hour or so, I spent most of my time scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, occasionally watching the dancers and glancing at the TV.

    Princess, the young white spinner with the tight little pixie body, interests me. While she's been discussed a bit on the forum, I don't recall seeing any feedback about what a trip upstairs with her is like.

    Eventually, one of the waitresses I've become friendly with came over and talked to me for a little while. She also let me know that Gemini was there and confirmed that she was upstairs at the time.

    After the waitress left, I went back to scrolling through my phone for a while. Then, suddenly, Gemini was standing next to me at the table. I hadn't heard her walk up, so she'd obviously used her ninja skills to sneak up on me. She sat down, and we talked for quite a while. Overall, it seemed like it was at least an hour, and probably a bit longer, before we went upstairs.

    Since I've written about Gemini several times before, there's not much I can add to what I've already said. She looks good from a variety of angles and is a reliable pleaser who never disappoints. I left happy. She has a permanent place on my repeat list, and I'd strongly recommend going to see her.
    I must also highly recommend Gemini! It is begrudgingly though because that means she will be even more busier and harder to see when I go to Bogies, but she is a very sweet girl, fun to have a drink with and fun to take upstairs to the VIP!!

  4. #22432

    First time out in a while

    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.

  5. #22431

    Kelsey

    Is kelsey working at the flight club as a shot girl? I know she uses to dance there.

  6. #22430
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Was years ago but still a glimmer of hope she's still swinging on a pole somewhere.
    She has been out of the game since PHC closed.

  7. #22429

    Bogart's, Wednesday Night Shift, 09-02

    So, I made my way into the night. I'd decided to leave my house no later than 7:30, which meant that I walked into Bogart's just after 10. My goal was to see Gemini, since I hadn't seen her in two or three weeks.

    After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I noticed that it was very slow, with few dancers or customers. Among the dancers working were Ruby, Sapphire, Princess and Gemini. Rosie wasn't there, although I'd expected that she'd probably be working as well. I'm not sure which days she normally dances.

    Initially, I didn't see Gemini, so for the first half hour or so, I spent most of my time scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, occasionally watching the dancers and glancing at the TV.

    Princess, the young white spinner with the tight little pixie body, interests me. While she's been discussed a bit on the forum, I don't recall seeing any feedback about what a trip upstairs with her is like.

    Eventually, one of the waitresses I've become friendly with came over and talked to me for a little while. She also let me know that Gemini was there and confirmed that she was upstairs at the time.

    After the waitress left, I went back to scrolling through my phone for a while. Then, suddenly, Gemini was standing next to me at the table. I hadn't heard her walk up, so she'd obviously used her ninja skills to sneak up on me. She sat down, and we talked for quite a while. Overall, it seemed like it was at least an hour, and probably a bit longer, before we went upstairs.

    Since I've written about Gemini several times before, there's not much I can add to what I've already said. She looks good from a variety of angles and is a reliable pleaser who never disappoints. I left happy. She has a permanent place on my repeat list, and I'd strongly recommend going to see her.

  8. #22428

    She used to work at Penthouse

    Was years ago but still a glimmer of hope she's still swinging on a pole somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6272.jpg‎  

  9. #22427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.
    Good to know, thanks.

  10. #22426

    Re: Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.

    Thanks.

    WK.
    CF:

    Your post is unclear. If you are asking whether Chelsea is available for more than a BJ, that was my experience; but YMMV.

    WK.

  11. #22425
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig9601  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.
    Does she go by the name "Kait", or something else at Tropical Touch?

  12. #22424
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig9601  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.
    This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.

  13. #22423

    Lexxii

    Saw Lexxii for a qv 120 safe nice clean place would have been 200 for 1/2 hrs will be 💯 going back for the 1/2 hrs when I have tight kitty great head better attitude.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/214297060

  14. #22422
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    CF,

    My experiences with Chelsea have been very good. The first time I met her, we chatted for 20-30 minutes before going to the VIP. I learned she is married and a mom and has an interesting arrangement with her spouse. She also told me about her outdoor sporting interests like hunting and fishing, which I share, so I found her endlessly fascinating. And she was a lot of fun in the VIP.

    WK.
    Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.

    Thanks.

    WK.

  15. #22421

    Friday day shift

    Quote Originally Posted by BarCode327  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of hitting one of the places to see how Friday afternoon goes. Any suggestions or recommendations for known promising day shifts?
    I've had lots of fun at Bogarts. Samantha is great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape