Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 22739
-
09-01-26 08:28 #22424Regular Member

Posts: 21This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.
Originally Posted by Sig9601
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 00:25 #22423Senior Member

Posts: 36Lexxii
Saw Lexxii for a qv 120 safe nice clean place would have been 200 for 1/2 hrs will be 💯 going back for the 1/2 hrs when I have tight kitty great head better attitude.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/214297060
-
08-31-26 21:06 #22422Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
WK.
-
08-31-26 20:29 #22421Regular Member

Posts: 20Friday day shift
I've had lots of fun at Bogarts. Samantha is great.
Originally Posted by BarCode327
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 15:41 #22420Senior Member

Posts: 89Kait at Subis
Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.
-
08-30-26 20:20 #22419Senior Member

Posts: 902I have had some amazing sex experiences with women. But even then, for each girl I think of, there is something I wish I could add or subtract. I've always fantasized about taking the breasts off this one and the azz off this one and the voice off this one, etc, etc and combine it all, I'd get the ultimate total package.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
With AI, you can do exactly that. I've already been fooled multiple times by AI photos and videos thinking they were real and it turned out not to be. The tech is only going to get better to the point of the most tech savvy will not be able to tell the difference.
Now, if it goes another level to synthetic, Android like people that truly look and act like people (women), it will be a wrap! I'd order one in a heartbeat!
It's only a matter of time.
-
08-30-26 19:51 #22418Senior Member

Posts: 1177I believe that's Maddie. She's a waitress.
Originally Posted by TravelingTom
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 17:28 #22417Senior Member

Posts: 897WK,
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
I have been trying to message you, please free up your inbox.
MM.
-
08-30-26 17:28 #22416Senior Member

Posts: 897L,
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
I can only speak for myself, and I was born before all the technology. I don't think porn comes close to an in person experience. There is no smells, no tastes. I love the idea that this is a real person who exists in the world and does real world things.
Before I found the clubs I used to watch a fair bit of porn, as it was the only outlet I really had. Then when I started seeing hot girls in the clubs, I would split time between thinking about the girls and watching porn. As I build my photo and video library of girls I have intimate knowledge of, those are way better than any porn. I almost never watch porn today. I would much rather look at the photos and video of girls I have had sex with.
I supposes I am open to anything but I can't believe an AI girl being more interesting than a real girl.
I welcome others to disagree.
MM.
-
08-30-26 17:23 #22415Senior Member

Posts: 897Wl,
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
I don't' want to turn this into a debate, but from my humble opinioni. Cell phones and typewriters are improvements, but no fun in the VIP is making things worse.
I am not suggesting rolling back a law, there have been laws on the books forever. I suggesting not enforcing the law and just letting it quitely lapse.
MM.
-
08-30-26 15:04 #22414Senior Member

Posts: 414From Henrys
Who is this girl?
-
08-30-26 14:42 #22413Senior Member

Posts: 675Attire
It doesn't really matter what you wear to the club as long as it is clean and within the club dress code. but one thing for certain is it's foolhardy to flash wealth at the clubs, unless you really are wealthy and are looking to pull one out for a sugar daddy relationship OTC
-
08-30-26 02:43 #22412Senior Member

Posts: 720Re: Monger attire
MM and everyone:
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
I agree with MM's post — I prefer to wear dark, stretchy, summer weight, looser fit clothing that allows my erection the freedom to grow unimpeded when a dancer fondles my dick in the booth. I never wear shorts in the club, but I do wear thin polyester polos and trousers. And very few items in my pockets: wallet, condoms, baby wipes.
WK.
-
08-30-26 02:29 #22411Senior Member

Posts: 720CF,
Originally Posted by Casualfun48
[View Original Post]
My experiences with Chelsea have been very good. The first time I met her, we chatted for 20-30 minutes before going to the VIP. I learned she is married and a mom and has an interesting arrangement with her spouse. She also told me about her outdoor sporting interests like hunting and fishing, which I share, so I found her endlessly fascinating. And she was a lot of fun in the VIP.
WK.
-
08-29-26 22:47 #22410Senior Member

Posts: 555Any time a new technology emerges, it's adult entertainment leading its adoption. There's so many examples!
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
The deregulation of telecom led to 900 number phones lines, and dirty chat lines emerged.
The VHS recorder proliferated porn at home, everything from Girls Gone Wild videos to the booming adult section at video stores. DVDs pushed it to another level, and streaming porn emerged well before movies and other content. No longer did you need to worry about your neighbor seeing you emerge from the Adult section.
Video chat led to the so many services for 1 on 1 exploding long before Zoom and the other products.
Samples of AI porn that I've seen are startling in the perfection and quality.
So yep, a sex robot could make strip clubs and other content obsolete. Maybe even women too LOL!











Reply With Quote





