Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 18632
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18482
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackkyd70  [View Original Post]
    This would be the one on Bell. The Sunny in chandler I don't believe is FS.
    I called and not sure it was the right place. They said a Zoey was working and another name not on this board.

  2. #18481

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Noice8888  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!
    Best thing to do is just get tested regularly. There's a website you can do it for $100 something for a full panel. Stdcheck or something like that. Pretty easy & discreet and you get results in a day or two. The public health departments can do free but you usually got to request full panel or they'll only do Chl & Gon & HIV depends how much of a risk they think you are xD.

  3. #18480
    Quote Originally Posted by JayGatsby88  [View Original Post]
    Question to the fellow hobbyists. I see most of you pay the house fee for an hours time at the more noteable locations mentioned here. Do you actually receive an hour service with everything? I would ususally pay for the 30 minutes but wouldn't mind paying more if it actually meant more service time.
    I always go for the half hour as well unless I know it's a slow day or a quiet location. Years ago the 1 hour was nice when they had a full staff, table showers, and a dedicated mamasan to watch the door. These days the places that are still open are busy and there are too many interruptions.

  4. #18479

    Always a risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noice8888  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!
    There is always a risk catching something with out using protection. Also protection isn't 100% fool proof. Now after that disclaimer. BBBJ is a very low risk of catching things. Check for any mouth sores (they will be visible). If there is none odds are you won't get anything. But nothing is 100%. Also just Google STDs and you will get a lot of knowledge on how they are transmitted.

  5. #18478

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by HeelLover  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Bell.
    The one on bell. Chandler is not FS shop.

  6. #18477

    Red 8 - Maggie & YuYu

    Went to Red 8 Fridayt and Maggie was at the window. Paid for 45 and she took me back. Started out with a light massage and fondling. After the flip we started out with 69 and then Mish. After a bit we switched to standing DS. While we were at it, Yu Yu came in. (long black hair perky C's an fit body) She asked if she could join. I couldn't say no! I laid back on the table and Maggie road me for while Yu Yu saddle up on my face for some DIY. Maggie then jumped off and Yu Yu finished me off with nice CIM. Good times!

  7. #18476

    Mina returns to Peoria Spa

    Mina is back at Peoria Spa again.

    Mina is definitely one of my favorites. She has a very pretty face and a slender athletic body. She speaks good English and has a playful sense of humor. She gives a great massage and loves to kiss. She is definitely very sexy.

  8. #18475

    Red 8 - Strawberry

    She just texted me that she's back in town for the month. She is back today! Have fun.

  9. #18474

    Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by Sveetoh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the bell one or Chandler?
    I think that's Bell.

  10. #18473

    New To Here. Question

    Hi!

    I'm newer to the community and I have read lots of reports over the last year. I'm a bit nervous to go to an AMP but after reading so many reports I think I'm going to go for it. One of the things that do make me a bit nervous is receiving a BBBJ at an AMP. I don't want to catch something and I'm curious as if anyone here has before? If you have any input please let me know. I appreciate any knowledge offered!

  11. #18472

    Suki. Cloud 2 (Lindsay)

    I made a visit today with Suki and had a similar experience. She is very cute with those sexy eyes. The C cups are spongy and she does allow LFK and DFK. Follows instructions well and cooperative for the most part. Things I didn't like are: Constantly stopping to spray stuff or use the blue toast. And wish she is a little more into things. She was very pretty nice and even gave a decent massage for a 30 minute session.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildFlower99  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in to Cloud. Suki greeted me and set me up in a room. She's about 5'2, with a sexy, thin build with a nice squeezable booty. Sexy eyes, soft lips. Breasts about C cup. The massage was good. She rubbed her nipples on my back, and I also felt her tongue circling around my backside to tease me. She had me flip over, spread some oil between her tits, and had my cock pressed between them for a good Russian titty fuck. She gave me a Nice BBBJ. No 69, she didn't want to let me lick down there. On with the hat, She rode me really well. We fucked in doggy and standing mish. It was good. She finished me with a nice BBBJ CIM, and I left ptretty happy. It was good time with Suki.

  12. #18471

    Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sveetoh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the bell one or Chandler?
    This would be the one on Bell. The Sunny in chandler I don't believe is FS.

  13. #18470

    Goon Question

    Hi everyone. I'm new to this and haven't yet attended an AMP but have read lots of post over the last year or two. I'm thinking of finally pulling the trigger to go to an AMP after reading so many well written reports. My one question is that when I read your reports, most of you get a BBBJ but are any of you ever worried of catching something? Have any of you actually got an std from an AMP? I feel like this is my main concern of attending one. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks fellas!

  14. #18469
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackkyd70  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Sunny to see Momo. As we talked she told me she will be there thru Sept and that her friend will be coming. Not sure what name but wanted to let you pervs know she will be skinny with big boobs according to Momo. There will also be an extra Menu for you none glove guys.
    Is this the bell one or Chandler?

  15. #18468

    New to Area

    Hi.

    Senior member here but new to the area. Pleasantly surprised how may FS options there are as that was a rarity in the midwest.

    At the moment I'm not looking for FS just a handshake (BBJ) would be nice though too but first and foremost a really GOOD massage is what I need although I would still like to leave in a happier mood. What are some recommendations? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape