Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 18620
-
08-31-26 06:28 #18455Regular Member

Posts: 5Suki from Cloud
Dropped in to Cloud. Suki greeted me and set me up in a room. She's about 5'2, with a sexy, thin build with a nice squeezable booty. Sexy eyes, soft lips. Breasts about C cup. The massage was good. She rubbed her nipples on my back, and I also felt her tongue circling around my backside to tease me. She had me flip over, spread some oil between her tits, and had my cock pressed between them for a good Russian titty fuck. She gave me a Nice BBBJ. No 69, she didn't want to let me lick down there. On with the hat, She rode me really well. We fucked in doggy and standing mish. It was good. She finished me with a nice BBBJ CIM, and I left ptretty happy. It was good time with Suki.
-
08-31-26 02:22 #18454Regular Member

Posts: 7Sunny. Dora - Amazing
Fixed time with Momo who answered the door collected the house fee and asked to wait but Dora came to the service, I insisted for Momo but Dora cuteness overtook. 1 hr 1. 6+. 6; Dora is 5'3" not skinny not curvy, nice Bs her personality is very cute was very much accommodating to your preference; we were locked in a 69 for 15 minute and it was the best experience I had in 69 and I'm sure she as well. Another 15 min of standard positions and finished in CIM. Though I was bit disappointed I didn't get a chance to try Momo, DOra made me forget that when I left. One of a very fulfilled experience!
-
08-30-26 23:28 #18453Regular Member

Posts: 9Green Bamboo Surprise. Tiffany
Saw a new girl today at Green Bamboo. She is young and very nice. Even speaks a little English which is good. She has a cute face. Nice petite young body with natural Cs. Clean shaven kitty. Massage was good then the fun began. She started with a BBJ then 69. On with the cover and started with standing mish. On to RCG then finished up with doggy from behind. Tiffany has a great personality and provided great service. I will definitely go back!
-
08-30-26 18:51 #18452Senior Member

Posts: 80Hopefully your visit was just a one off and you give Red 8 another chance. The month is changing soon so new girls should be arriving if they have not already so there's a good chance whoever you saw will be out of there. I saw some recommendations in the west side of town, but if you want to stay in the east side, Cloud is another very good option.
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 18:43 #18451Senior Member

Posts: 80Fendi at Gold Panda
Saw Fendi last week. She is about 5'4, Cs or Ds with a thick Latina booty. There are reports that she is half Chinese and half Ukrainian, and I could see that. She also had her long hair up with glittery make up and flower stickers on her face and arms. I was pleasantly surprised that she remembered me from a spa in CA. What was surprising is that I did not do a session with her, we only saw each other passing by in the hall.
Once settled in, she took me to the TS. Scrubbed me thoroughly and did the b2 b on my back and then repeated after flipping over. The b2 b felt nice, but that was the extent. Back to the room, she started with a BBBJ where she did light pressure with tongue flicking. Don't think I've had that before. The cover was applied and then she hopped on acg. We then moved to standing mish where she really seemed to enjoy it or at least is very good at pretending to enjoy LOL. Went back to BBBJ where the pressure intensified enough to get me to cim. Afterwards, I asked if I could use the shower since no one else was there. Not only was she okay with it, she cleaned me herself. It was not another TS, just a quick standing scrub and rinse but she didn't have to do all that. Then got sent on my way with a bottle of water.
-
08-30-26 16:29 #18450Regular Member

Posts: 2Hours time
Question to the fellow hobbyists. I see most of you pay the house fee for an hours time at the more noteable locations mentioned here. Do you actually receive an hour service with everything? I would ususally pay for the 30 minutes but wouldn't mind paying more if it actually meant more service time.
-
08-30-26 11:09 #18449Senior Member

Posts: 52Flo Spa
Any intel on this one?
https://magicpin.com/usa/Phoenix/Roo.../store/2c5c741
Edit: pictures are fake. I see that they are from a popular tick tok account.
-
08-30-26 02:14 #18448Senior Member

Posts: 60I Feel Ya Bro
Same thing happened to me during my crap session at Echo Spa near Cave Creek & Greenway. Sh! T service and barely finished after abysmal CG and kung-fu grip HJ. That said, Red 8 has been great for me with Dora, Strawberry, Maggie, and another one I forgot her name. But yeah, they are providing a service and most will ask for feedback.
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
At Infinity, Lucky Spa, Sunny Spa, all these place either the provider or mamasan have always asked if it was good or not. For me it seems like most of these joints really want to keep regulars happy and will try and make things right whether there or next time. My first ever time at Red 8 I was HELLA nervous and couldn't pop the second time. Well a month or so later saw Strawberry again she remembered me and even said in her broken English said, "Hope more relax, ok sweetie, better this time. " Haha. I thought it was cute, funny, and actually did make me more relaxed. Same thing happened 2nd time with Eva at Infinity.
I say give them a try again if you live nearby.
-
08-29-26 22:49 #18447Senior Member

Posts: 51Not all of us are wired that way. I have depression, anxiety, and pretty major self esteem issues. That's why I'm at the jack joint in the first place. I don't send food back at restaurants either. I don't have the self confidence to stand there and explain the situation while I have a sore dick and I'm majorly embarrassed because I very recently couldn't get off with a beautiful woman. I wasn't in the right head space to have that conversation. I understand in this hobby you win some and you lose some. It's part of the game. I just thought others might want to know it might not always be roses, even at good places. I seriously doubt me saying anything will put a damper on the well deserved enthusiasm for the place. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer3000
[View Original Post]
Who's Maggie? Is she the lady that works the window? She didn't give me change back for the house fee. I wasn't that worried about it when I got there because I always give it as a tip anyway. Then after I just wanted to go. I've never really talked to her, I didn't know that was a thing. They always just take the money and bring you back to the room. I guess the problem is me. I wouldn't say I come off as very friendly anyway, unless I'm drinking.
-
08-29-26 22:32 #18446Senior Member

Posts: 51Didn't ask the name. I just wanted out. She had long hair, nice fake cans, maybe braces? I'm not sure she didn't smile and I didn't have my glasses on. She spoke decent English I think. I know that's really vague sorry.
Originally Posted by MontataBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 20:05 #18445Senior Member

Posts: 37You should just tell them how you feel
Damn man, that sounds rough. I totally feel you though, I'd be pissed too.
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
Funny enough, I actually had something kinda similar happen to me at Red 8 a while back. Paid for an hour and somehow got rushed out of there in like 25 minutes LOL. I wasn't happy about it and brought it up to Maggie right away. To her credit, she didn't make excuses or blow me off. She took it seriously and made it right. Next time I went back she personally took care of me, made damn sure I got every minute of my hour, and actually went like 20 minutes over to make up for the last time LOL.
Obviously I wasn't thrilled when it happened, but I've also had plenty of good times at Red 8 since they opened earlier this year. Shit happens sometimes. What matters to me is how a place handles it when something does go wrong, and in my case they handled it right.
That's pretty much how I judge every shop. If you've been good to me 9 times and I have one shitty experience, I'm not going to write the whole place off over that one time. Now if it starts happening over and over, that's a different story. Then I'm out LOL.
Since you said yourself you've been there several times and always had a good time before this, I'd at least give Maggie and Red 8 a chance to hear you out and see what they do. Hopefully they take care of you the same way they did me.
-
08-29-26 18:07 #18444Senior Member

Posts: 75Red 8
Who gave poor service?
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 16:24 #18443Senior Member

Posts: 51Red 8 WTF
Just came out of Red 8. I've been here several times and it's been great. This time it was pretty terrible. I had to wait, but I didn't mind that, it happens. I had a half hour and waited about 20 minutes. No big deal. But when she came in it was total rush job right from the start. That woman clearly did not want to be there. She kept saying she was tired ok I get it then just say so and send me on my way. I would not have been upset. But instead she just rushed me through everything and I struggled a little with how fast she was rushing me. Then she finally just went to hj and she literally beat it up to where it really hurt. Fuck that. I just said please stop, that hurts. She didn't really understand but I think she could tell I was pissed and just done with the whole thing. Cleaned up as fast as I could and got the hell out of there. My dick still really hurts. I don't understand, this place was always great. It's very close to me but fuck that, I ain't going back to get my dick beat up like that. It was like she was mad at me she was definitely frustrated I didn't nut right away. I didn't ask her name I just got out. Didn't even take a water even though I was thirsty. I just wanted out of there.
Last edited by Pico7877; 08-29-26 at 16:49. Reason: Fat fingers
-
08-29-26 12:20 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 1401ANFU massage Glendale, another review
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-781263794
I still consider ANFU a great place for older punters like me. There are two women who work there and they only rotate a woman in when one of them is on vacation. If you like variety and young Asian women this is not your AMP. I am fortunate to be greeted like a regular even though I only go there once in a while. My preschool level Mandarin always makes them giggle and remember me. The only change today was they no longer do BBBJ. Older MILF named Yiwa with fake boobs and a tiny little ass provided CBJ, CG, Mish, and finished K-9. I paid $40 to the house and $140 to the lady. I was surprised how busy they were for a mid-week morning shift. Be safe, lads.
-
08-29-26 08:36 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 37Sunrise recommendation
Find out when Kira is working. Schedule a session and then make a visit. She seems to work only a few hours a day.
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




