Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 18627
-
08-31-26 20:37 #18462Senior Member

Posts: 37Suki. Cloud 2 (Lindsay)
I made a visit today with Suki and had a similar experience. She is very cute with those sexy eyes. The C cups are spongy and she does allow LFK and DFK. Follows instructions well and cooperative for the most part. Things I didn't like are: Constantly stopping to spray stuff or use the blue toast. And wish she is a little more into things. She was very pretty nice and even gave a decent massage for a 30 minute session.
Originally Posted by WildFlower99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 20:31 #18461Regular Member

Posts: 21Sunny Spa
This would be the one on Bell. The Sunny in chandler I don't believe is FS.
Originally Posted by Sveetoh
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 20:14 #18460Regular Member

Posts: 2Goon Question
Hi everyone. I'm new to this and haven't yet attended an AMP but have read lots of post over the last year or two. I'm thinking of finally pulling the trigger to go to an AMP after reading so many well written reports. My one question is that when I read your reports, most of you get a BBBJ but are any of you ever worried of catching something? Have any of you actually got an std from an AMP? I feel like this is my main concern of attending one. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks fellas!
-
08-31-26 20:03 #18459Senior Member

Posts: 99Is this the bell one or Chandler?
Originally Posted by Mackkyd70
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 14:48 #18458Senior Member

Posts: 151New to Area
Hi.
Senior member here but new to the area. Pleasantly surprised how may FS options there are as that was a rarity in the midwest.
At the moment I'm not looking for FS just a handshake (BBJ) would be nice though too but first and foremost a really GOOD massage is what I need although I would still like to leave in a happier mood. What are some recommendations? Thanks.
-
08-31-26 13:20 #18457Senior Member

Posts: 51Normally it's once you get your nut they clean you up and send you off. What's I've seen is with an hour they will do about double the time for the massage part. Never seen it any other way, I've paid for an hour and been out in 20 minutes before.
Originally Posted by JayGatsby88
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 13:17 #18456Senior Member

Posts: 60Full Time, It Depends
It varies. When I got OG Momo at Sunny Spa at the beginning of the month. Even after 2 pops, she still did another massage and was there full hour.
Originally Posted by JayGatsby88
[View Original Post]
Meanwhile when I saw Fendi at Gold Panda and got full hour, as soon as I popped 2nd time we were getting dressed, though we had like 10 or 15 minutes left. Same thing with Dora at Sunny Spa, soon as 2nd pop, she began to dress up, but only like 7 or 5 minutes left.
Eva at Infinity who I got like in May or June another that even though 1 pop in the hour, super long table shower and long massage at the end and did full hour.
Then theres the gals at European Massage that feels a bit rushed, and the 1 time I go an hour, ended up leaving with 20 minutes left!
So it depends unfortunately.
-
08-31-26 06:28 #18455Regular Member

Posts: 5Suki from Cloud
Dropped in to Cloud. Suki greeted me and set me up in a room. She's about 5'2, with a sexy, thin build with a nice squeezable booty. Sexy eyes, soft lips. Breasts about C cup. The massage was good. She rubbed her nipples on my back, and I also felt her tongue circling around my backside to tease me. She had me flip over, spread some oil between her tits, and had my cock pressed between them for a good Russian titty fuck. She gave me a Nice BBBJ. No 69, she didn't want to let me lick down there. On with the hat, She rode me really well. We fucked in doggy and standing mish. It was good. She finished me with a nice BBBJ CIM, and I left ptretty happy. It was good time with Suki.
-
08-31-26 02:22 #18454Regular Member

Posts: 7Sunny. Dora - Amazing
Fixed time with Momo who answered the door collected the house fee and asked to wait but Dora came to the service, I insisted for Momo but Dora cuteness overtook. 1 hr 1. 6+. 6; Dora is 5'3" not skinny not curvy, nice Bs her personality is very cute was very much accommodating to your preference; we were locked in a 69 for 15 minute and it was the best experience I had in 69 and I'm sure she as well. Another 15 min of standard positions and finished in CIM. Though I was bit disappointed I didn't get a chance to try Momo, DOra made me forget that when I left. One of a very fulfilled experience!
-
08-30-26 23:28 #18453Regular Member

Posts: 10Green Bamboo Surprise. Tiffany
Saw a new girl today at Green Bamboo. She is young and very nice. Even speaks a little English which is good. She has a cute face. Nice petite young body with natural Cs. Clean shaven kitty. Massage was good then the fun began. She started with a BBJ then 69. On with the cover and started with standing mish. On to RCG then finished up with doggy from behind. Tiffany has a great personality and provided great service. I will definitely go back!
-
08-30-26 18:51 #18452Senior Member

Posts: 80Hopefully your visit was just a one off and you give Red 8 another chance. The month is changing soon so new girls should be arriving if they have not already so there's a good chance whoever you saw will be out of there. I saw some recommendations in the west side of town, but if you want to stay in the east side, Cloud is another very good option.
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 18:43 #18451Senior Member

Posts: 80Fendi at Gold Panda
Saw Fendi last week. She is about 5'4, Cs or Ds with a thick Latina booty. There are reports that she is half Chinese and half Ukrainian, and I could see that. She also had her long hair up with glittery make up and flower stickers on her face and arms. I was pleasantly surprised that she remembered me from a spa in CA. What was surprising is that I did not do a session with her, we only saw each other passing by in the hall.
Once settled in, she took me to the TS. Scrubbed me thoroughly and did the b2 b on my back and then repeated after flipping over. The b2 b felt nice, but that was the extent. Back to the room, she started with a BBBJ where she did light pressure with tongue flicking. Don't think I've had that before. The cover was applied and then she hopped on acg. We then moved to standing mish where she really seemed to enjoy it or at least is very good at pretending to enjoy LOL. Went back to BBBJ where the pressure intensified enough to get me to cim. Afterwards, I asked if I could use the shower since no one else was there. Not only was she okay with it, she cleaned me herself. It was not another TS, just a quick standing scrub and rinse but she didn't have to do all that. Then got sent on my way with a bottle of water.
-
08-30-26 16:29 #18450Regular Member

Posts: 2Hours time
Question to the fellow hobbyists. I see most of you pay the house fee for an hours time at the more noteable locations mentioned here. Do you actually receive an hour service with everything? I would ususally pay for the 30 minutes but wouldn't mind paying more if it actually meant more service time.
-
08-30-26 11:09 #18449Senior Member

Posts: 52Flo Spa
Any intel on this one?
https://magicpin.com/usa/Phoenix/Roo.../store/2c5c741
Edit: pictures are fake. I see that they are from a popular tick tok account.
-
08-30-26 02:14 #18448Senior Member

Posts: 60I Feel Ya Bro
Same thing happened to me during my crap session at Echo Spa near Cave Creek & Greenway. Sh! T service and barely finished after abysmal CG and kung-fu grip HJ. That said, Red 8 has been great for me with Dora, Strawberry, Maggie, and another one I forgot her name. But yeah, they are providing a service and most will ask for feedback.
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
At Infinity, Lucky Spa, Sunny Spa, all these place either the provider or mamasan have always asked if it was good or not. For me it seems like most of these joints really want to keep regulars happy and will try and make things right whether there or next time. My first ever time at Red 8 I was HELLA nervous and couldn't pop the second time. Well a month or so later saw Strawberry again she remembered me and even said in her broken English said, "Hope more relax, ok sweetie, better this time. " Haha. I thought it was cute, funny, and actually did make me more relaxed. Same thing happened 2nd time with Eva at Infinity.
I say give them a try again if you live nearby.











Reply With Quote





