Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 26913
-
09-01-26 02:21 #26808Senior Member

Posts: 725Angel / becca
Any information would greatly appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/badbih8492
-
09-01-26 00:10 #26807Senior Member

Posts: 206Millie
I've been seeing Millie for 10+ years her personal life family etc can get in the way of her incall so if she's getting a constant stable of men she will get a hotel. She's the same old Millie nothing new there. Safe bet pump and dump Millie now if you guys can get BBBJ out of her I want to know how you did it.
Originally Posted by Helmish
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 20:12 #26806Senior Member

Posts: 297Asian escort
I am looking for a 50 ish. Asian escort she might be under the radar. But if anyone out there knows one please send me a message with information and I would love to contact her thank you.
-
08-31-26 17:41 #26805Regular Member

Posts: 5Millie
Sorry for imprecise language. The right word is apartment complex. Not much else to add I feel. What do you want to know more about specifically? That said, I just noticed my texts are still saved. As of 2-11-26 she was hosting in glendale apartment complex for 1. 2/1. 6/3. I got the hh wrong. I can DM you the texts if youd like.
Originally Posted by Helmish
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 14:19 #26804Senior Member

Posts: 644Dylan
All over the place huh?
Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 13:21 #26803Senior Member

Posts: 32Millie
Millie sounds intriguing but sketchy. Suspiciously low price and what do you mean by series of apartments. Adds say hotel. Please share more about her if you can.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Cholliculus
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 11:19 #26802Senior Member

Posts: 125Then she must have had someone post up for her. She's been bouncing all over last few months.
Originally Posted by CruisingY
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 08:22 #26801Senior Member

Posts: 79Anyone see her?
Seen the ad a few times don't know if its real or what.
Thanks in advance.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...217/7086678511
-
08-30-26 06:42 #26800Senior Member

Posts: 644Dylan
What? Just saw her add on Skipthegames.
Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 16:55 #26799Senior Member

Posts: 125Dylan / page
Fwiw Dylan / page is currently in warrenville but unable to post an add. 224-292-4292.
-
08-29-26 02:15 #26798Senior Member

Posts: 88Opposite experience
Hate to hear this happened to you, I saw her back when she was in Hickory Hills, easy communication and had greek with her.
Originally Posted by DanChase9999
[View Original Post]
Of course YMMV.
-
08-28-26 20:52 #26797Senior Member

Posts: 78Brittney Foxxx
Beware, I set up an appointment with her a day ahead of time. That all went well and the day of our date she sends me the address in Schiller Park and I leave my home to go. As I get close I text her and she ghosts me. I am guessing she is not to reliable. Anyway everything happens for a reason and I probably avoided trouble.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/214021038
-
08-28-26 14:18 #26796Senior Member

Posts: 1605She's familiar. When she was Gia, did she have an in call in Bridgeport? I saw a Gia in Bridgeport 4-5 years ago
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 11:52 #26795Senior Member

Posts: 668Charlotte not new in town LOL
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]
I know that girl from at least 6 years ago. She is not new but fun when she is on. Not so fun when she is off.
Originally Posted by Boater27
[View Original Post]
B.
-
08-27-26 21:27 #26794Senior Member

Posts: 146Charlotte post










Reply With Quote





