Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1794 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 26906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26801

    Anyone see her?

    Seen the ad a few times don't know if its real or what.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...217/7086678511

  2. #26800

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2  [View Original Post]
    Fwiw Dylan / page is currently in warrenville but unable to post an add. 224-292-4292.
    What? Just saw her add on Skipthegames.

  3. #26799

    Dylan / page

    Fwiw Dylan / page is currently in warrenville but unable to post an add. 224-292-4292.

  4. #26798

    Opposite experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DanChase9999  [View Original Post]
    Beware, I set up an appointment with her a day ahead of time. That all went well and the day of our date she sends me the address in Schiller Park and I leave my home to go. As I get close I text her and she ghosts me. I am guessing she is not to reliable. Anyway everything happens for a reason and I probably avoided trouble.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/214021038
    Hate to hear this happened to you, I saw her back when she was in Hickory Hills, easy communication and had greek with her.

    Of course YMMV.

  5. #26797

    Brittney Foxxx

    Beware, I set up an appointment with her a day ahead of time. That all went well and the day of our date she sends me the address in Schiller Park and I leave my home to go. As I get close I text her and she ghosts me. I am guessing she is not to reliable. Anyway everything happens for a reason and I probably avoided trouble.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/214021038

  6. #26796
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I know that girl from at least 6 years ago. She is not new but fun when she is on. Not so fun when she is off.

    B.
    She's familiar. When she was Gia, did she have an in call in Bridgeport? I saw a Gia in Bridgeport 4-5 years ago

  7. #26795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Charlotte not new in town LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did a double with her and Casey Sparxx. We had great fun and loved the double BBBJ and playing with her tits while getting rimmed by Casey. Cum on face with both.Back then she was using the name Gia.
    I know that girl from at least 6 years ago. She is not new but fun when she is on. Not so fun when she is off.

    B.

  8. #26794

  9. #26793

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Tang, or her new fruit, Nectarine, is back in the West Burbs. Great time with Tang; would see her again. There was also someone named Charlotte in the same hotel, also creampie friendly but did not check her out. Has anyone seen Charlotte?
    Yes I did a double with her and Casey Sparxx. We had great fun and loved the double BBBJ and playing with her tits while getting rimmed by Casey. Cum on face with both.Back then she was using the name Gia.

  10. #26792

    Tangerine

    Tang, or her new fruit, Nectarine, is back in the West Burbs. Great time with Tang; would see her again. There was also someone named Charlotte in the same hotel, also creampie friendly but did not check her out. Has anyone seen Charlotte?

  11. #26791
    Thanks for the tip, found a couple review from a year ago, one was good one was bad. Decided to keep searching for another.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    She is also on Tryst but with a different phone number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cata_24u

    Hard to interpret multiple listings but I don't think the ad is fake. She doesn't ask for a deposit in most cases so that is a positive sign.

    Check if she is reviewed on TER (there are occasional fake reviews there).

    Good Luck and let us know if you see her.

  12. #26790
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholliculus  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    I have been lurking here as a newbie to the hobby for six-ish months and am returning what I can in the way of three reports:
    Excellent way to start your participation on this board. Thanks for sharing the reviews.

  13. #26789

    Liana

    Quote Originally Posted by Norvin  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a good massage provider. I really want connect to my body and another person's in a sensual way. I am looking for an independent in the western suburbs. Has anyone seen these providers and share their experience? Open to new suggestions.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liananilson

    https://tryst.link/massage/anna22

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/bod...ore-74861.html
    Looks like a scam. Multiple cities listings across many other sites using the same three photos but all have different phone numbers.

  14. #26788
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamTrain98  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/anna22

    Anna has had some mixed reviews over the years. More have leaned towards the "lackluster" range. Gets the job done, but no connection, if that's what you're looking for.
    That's too bad she is one of the more attractive ones. Thanks. I am trying to get this moved to independent massage. If you know of other options I am all ears.

  15. #26787

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Norvin  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a good massage provider. I really want connect to my body and another person's in a sensual way. I am looking for an independent in the western suburbs. Has anyone seen these providers and share their experience? Open to new suggestions.

    https://tryst.link/massage/liananilson

    https://tryst.link/massage/anna22

    https://rubrankings.com/bodyrubs/bod...ore-74861.html
    https://tryst.link/massage/anna22

    Anna has had some mixed reviews over the years. More have leaned towards the "lackluster" range. Gets the job done, but no connection, if that's what you're looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape