Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1794 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 26906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26816

    Dylan page

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've heard different stories about her this summer that her health has gone downhill a bit and she's starting to show the effects of whatever she is on. Is that accurate? It's a shame because she was always pretty cool to hang with and an excellent fuck if you like dominant women.
    I'm not in the business of bashing anyone just here trying to save other mongers trouble. I saw her years ago and had a blast in Northbrook BBFS. Long story short, Uber her to my house a few months back met her downstairs and had to tell her it wasn't happening. Unless you've seen her recently and it's all right with you I would take a hard pass.

  2. #26815
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    She always calls me first. Wish she would stop calling so much. I'm not able to get away so often.
    Page is now in northbrook fwiw. 224-292-4292. Cruisin pm me.

  3. #26814

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholliculus  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for imprecise language. The right word is apartment complex. Not much else to add I feel. What do you want to know more about specifically? That said, I just noticed my texts are still saved. As of 2-11-26 she was hosting in glendale apartment complex for 1. 2/1. 6/3. I got the hh wrong. I can DM you the texts if youd like.
    I'd appreciate DM.

    Also What's your breast size? It's hard to tell from the photos. And I had the impression from her ad she was in her 20's but I'm guessing she's probably in her 30's. Not a big deal. Just curious thanks again!

  4. #26813

    Sexy Brunette Girl

    Has anyone seen this girl before and if so how are her services??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...y/167600255706

    I'm thinking about seeing her, but wanted to know if anyone else has before and can say how her services are?

  5. #26812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1352

    Chanelle Ryanson? Anyone?

    Anyone see her?

    https://chanelleryanson.wixsite.com/xoxo

    Nothing on TER but some reviews on PrivateDelights.

  6. #26811
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    She always calls me first. Wish she would stop calling so much. I'm not able to get away so often.
    I've heard different stories about her this summer that her health has gone downhill a bit and she's starting to show the effects of whatever she is on. Is that accurate? It's a shame because she was always pretty cool to hang with and an excellent fuck if you like dominant women.

  7. #26810

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2  [View Original Post]
    So it happens I'm one of those last resort people she calls. Yes she has obviously lost her way a bit. She was hanging with Tangerine and Grazzi at one point and a few others but all have their own issues which eventually means she's out of where she ends up. She's been in waukegan Schaumburg Joliet downtown and Deerfield this summer. Can and will Uber. She says she's only had a few encounters the whole month which I find hard to believe. I'm just passing on the word.
    She always calls me first. Wish she would stop calling so much. I'm not able to get away so often.

  8. #26809
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    All over the place huh?
    So it happens I'm one of those last resort people she calls. Yes she has obviously lost her way a bit. She was hanging with Tangerine and Grazzi at one point and a few others but all have their own issues which eventually means she's out of where she ends up. She's been in waukegan Schaumburg Joliet downtown and Deerfield this summer. Can and will Uber. She says she's only had a few encounters the whole month which I find hard to believe. I'm just passing on the word.

  9. #26808

    Angel / becca

    Any information would greatly appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/badbih8492

  10. #26807

    Millie

    I've been seeing Millie for 10+ years her personal life family etc can get in the way of her incall so if she's getting a constant stable of men she will get a hotel. She's the same old Millie nothing new there. Safe bet pump and dump Millie now if you guys can get BBBJ out of her I want to know how you did it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmish  [View Original Post]
    Millie sounds intriguing but sketchy. Suspiciously low price and what do you mean by series of apartments. Adds say hotel. Please share more about her if you can.

    Thanks!

  11. #26806

    Asian escort

    I am looking for a 50 ish. Asian escort she might be under the radar. But if anyone out there knows one please send me a message with information and I would love to contact her thank you.

  12. #26805

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmish  [View Original Post]
    Millie sounds intriguing but sketchy. Suspiciously low price and what do you mean by series of apartments. Adds say hotel. Please share more about her if you can.

    Thanks!
    Sorry for imprecise language. The right word is apartment complex. Not much else to add I feel. What do you want to know more about specifically? That said, I just noticed my texts are still saved. As of 2-11-26 she was hosting in glendale apartment complex for 1. 2/1. 6/3. I got the hh wrong. I can DM you the texts if youd like.

  13. #26804

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2  [View Original Post]
    Then she must have had someone post up for her. She's been bouncing all over last few months.
    All over the place huh?

  14. #26803

    Millie

    Millie sounds intriguing but sketchy. Suspiciously low price and what do you mean by series of apartments. Adds say hotel. Please share more about her if you can.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholliculus  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    I have been lurking here as a newbie to the hobby for six-ish months and am returning what I can in the way of three reports:

    Millie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3128599308/1

    My break into mongering. Incall in a series of safe apartment buildings near downers grove. Two call system. She met me at the otherwise locked entrance and we walked to her apartment. Only some of her photos match what she looks like. She seems to be insecure from some minor belly fat judging by some comments she made in person and the obscuration and address of it on her ad. Any photo of a girl with parted hair like the one in the garage is her (the main ad photo pretty much). Anyways, she has some caged animals and a mean looking pitbull in one of them. Likely for protection. We chatted to her room and exchanged my $. 5 hh. Has some restrictions that some may be put off by, namely no GFE / daty, but was good time. She didn't seem to like me sucking on her nipples. Nice girl. Repeatable but I am currently seeking variety.

    Jessy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7793963523

    Incall is not the highest end neighborhood. Didn't feel unsafe. Typical mexican mchenry neighborhood. We had confused communications at the start. Two call system. Accurate photos. Smaller sized south american MILF. Met at the address and walked into a driveway garage detached from house. A bit strange of a bed setup. Overpaid the $. 5 HH. Rushed. Would not repeat.

    Molly.

    Wisconsin / Milwaukee area (will find link later as she seems to only post on STG).

    $. 20 qv at rundown motel. Accurate photos. Was not thinking straight because of little head curse seeking nearest girl. Has some degraded teeth. In spite of this, she was very friendly. Seems to have open menu offering bare for. 4 more. Did not take up offer and had vigorous covered mish / cowgirl session Would not repeat.

  15. #26802
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    What? Just saw her add on Skipthegames.
    Then she must have had someone post up for her. She's been bouncing all over last few months.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape