Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1912

    Vanilla

    Hi guys, this someone have seen this girl before? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...o/497019908418

  2. #1911

    Deja / Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr407  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one.

    She says covered everything including data.

    Donations are very reasonable with longer appointments.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/212710747#.
    Nice gal, but a boring dream. I've had more excitement reading the Wall Street Journal.

  3. #1910
    Regular Member


    Posts: 26

    Charlie Deja

    Any info on this one.

    She says covered everything including data.

    Donations are very reasonable with longer appointments.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/212710747#.

  4. #1909
    As Grady Judd would say: "jed york must be living under a rock. ".

    Much love from ytown yall!

  5. #1908
    Quote Originally Posted by Memo60  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys today I have a dream with this girl, she has one of the best bodies in Polk county, she looks better than her pictures, she has a very nice incall come out very clean. When I got there, she was freshly shower. She took her towel out, and I was amazed about that beautiful body of her. She started with a very nice. BBBJ, I went daty and she loved it. She taste so good and she's very clean. Her pussy is very tight and her rates are very reasonable. Highly recommend recommended.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...t/259144968195
    I got caught in the rain driving back to Orlando from St. Pete. I decided to enjoy my time and take shelter and reached out to Barbie. She took a while to reply but after some small talk she gave her address and I headed right over. Get into the room and she looks just like her pics. We continue the small talk and she's unloading her drama on me but I get her to quiet down by making sure her mouth is occupied. She gives a very enthusiastic BBBJ which almost made me pop. But I pulled her off and bent her over the bed for some doggie before switching to mush to play with her nipples. Finally unloaded all my drama and we cleaned up before I headed out. She's definitely one of the best things in Lakeland, and she is safe which is more important. Donation is very reasonable too. She does have a small dog if that bothers anyone and she's missing a front tooth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3076.jpg‎  

  6. #1907
    Has anyone seen Renee lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...n/262254446404

    I found reviews of her from several years back but wondering if anyone had visited her recently.

  7. #1906

    Malvada

    Has anyone seen or have any intel on this señorita in Haines City?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/213846081

  8. #1905

    Greeneyes

    Saw Greeneyes again today. She's the best. Great head and even better pussy. Go see her tonight 100 special. Well worth it!

  9. #1904

    Shyanne and Sexy Friend

    If you're one of Shyanne's regulars, then you probably know her sexy friend, as they have teamed up before. I am so glad they are back together because they make one helluva team, and they will give you an awesome dream! I had a dream with them yesterday, and haven't been able to stop thinking about it. As usual, they were both scantily clad when I arrived and looking sexy and eager to please. Her friend was already on the bed, slipping off her panties as I joined her. We started kissing immediately and Shyanne went to work on Junior. Shyanne had me at full salute in seconds as I sucked on her friend's gorgeous nipples. Then her friend asked if I wanted her to straddle my face. Of course, the answer was, "Yes!" Her friend has a bangin' body, and her kitty is shaved and smooth. I zeroed in on her clit and worked it furiously with my tongue. She was enjoying it, letting out several sexy moans and squirming as I wouldn't let go of her sweet little magnolia blossom! She tasted so damn good! Shyanne covered my cock in her spit and then worked her way up the bed and started to caress my neck while her friend engulfed my member in her mouth. She was eager to take me as far as she could down the hatch, only coming up for air every once in a while, and then soaking my shaft with her saliva. I was harder than Chinese 'rithmetic at this point, and the dream entered the next phase. Shyanne's friend climbed aboard and road me like there was no tomorrow! I could feel her sticky sweet juice all over my cock as I grabbed her hips and drove it as deep as I could inside of her. Then I got her on her back for missionary and kissed her passionately as I gave her long, slow, and deep strokes. Shyanne was grabbing my ass as I gave her friend everything I had. It was intense, and when her friend looked me in the eye and moaned with pleasure, I hit the point of no return and then that sweet release! In my humble opinion, she is the best partner Shyanne has ever had. They work so well together, and I can't wait to see them again!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...d/969407551856

  10. #1903

    Greeneyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Greeneyes.

    Finally got to see greeneyes again. She's at a budget motel in Lakeland, but safe. She's very tiny like 90 lbs, gives great headache relief but you gave to get her to slow down. Tight as hell and can take a pounding. Go see her she's a bargain at 100 mario coins. Tell her Hoffman sent ya.

    https://share.google/YDzxRCmCUL5kOR2A8
    After chatting with our fellow contributer, Waterskibum, I decided to have a dream with Greeneyes. Glad I did. Safe incall location, and she did not disappoint. Mind-bending BBBJ! She is very petite, and due to my size, we did mish only, but that's okay because it was slow, sensual, and she was very vocal. Super tight kitty with an amazing grip, and I could feel every inch of her sugar walls. The long, slow strokes coupled with her sexy moans took me to the point of no return, and there it was. Ahhh, the sweet release! After the dream ended, we had a nice little chat as she cleaned me up, and then I was on my way. Will definitely repeat!

  11. #1902

    Mae

    Hi guys, have someone have seen Mae? She looks interesting to visit thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...r/083215468818

  12. #1901

    Doublez

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki doing doubles with anyone these days? I tried to get her to do a double once, but it fell through. Her partner wasn't responding to her texts.
    She was doing doubles with Greeneyes a while back.

  13. #1900

    Thanks For the Education

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingHere  [View Original Post]
    Going to trust that you're making a joke but in case not or for any others who may be confused, it's "Read The F*ing Forum".
    Been on this and Int forum for years and that also was the first time I've seen that.

    RT.

  14. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Whats RTFF?
    Going to trust that you're making a joke but in case not or for any others who may be confused, it's "Read The F*ing Forum".

  15. #1898
    Read The Freakin' Forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Whats RTFF?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape