Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 1927
-
08-12-26 21:58 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 94Rtff
Whats RTFF?
Originally Posted by VisitingHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 17:11 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 50Shyanne and friend
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...d/110924113886
Was in town last week on business and had the pleasure of seeing these two. There's plenty of previous reviews here on the forum (I did RTFF, highly recommend that as well!) and felt like adding one more seal of approval. From beginning to end, it was a delight, and the friend working out a cramp that developed in my leg after the activities were complete was a nice touch that most other so-called providers wouldn't have thought to do. Will definitely repeat if I find myself dreaming in the area again and definitely looking to make an excuse to do so sooner than later.
-
08-11-26 16:02 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 30Do you have contact info you can DM me? Does she have a link?
Originally Posted by Hawklin
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 08:48 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 348Nikki
Is Nikki doing doubles with anyone these days? I tried to get her to do a double once, but it fell through. Her partner wasn't responding to her texts.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 17:10 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 94Nikki
Any contact info for Nikki?
Originally Posted by Hawklin
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 11:24 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 47Naughty Nikki / Brown Eyed Beauty
Been meaning to post a dream on Nikki as pretty much all has been said about her.
She doesn't post but she's trying to get her name out there to drum up some business.
Nikki is super sweet and very easy to chat with. I call her my good luck charm as every time I go got a work trip I see her before I leave and always end up having a good work trip.
She's very warm and welcoming it isn't the greatest incall but she's working on it and it's better than the last place she was in. If you are nice and generous she will treat you damn good.
So just a quick review she's always wearing something nice as as told she's a little self conscious but once she warms up to you she gets more open. I absolutely love her tits they feel great taste great.
She's extremely vocal and love her voice. Great headache relief skills I'm not easy to get off that way and she has told me one day she will accomplish it and if any woman can I think it would be her LOL.
She's so deep and eye contact while she's doing it like she's just waiting for you to say get on it!
Very flexible fucking phenomenal view doggy, drop dead sexy hanging over the side of the bed legs propped up on my shoulder, and boy is it tight and wet. I never last long! Trust me the way she feels is love to last an hour!
Overall comms are good, she treats you right, she's sweet as can be, and well worth the admission fee guys.
Treat her good fellas.
-
08-10-26 10:33 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 348Puerto Rican
I have seen her ads for a while now. Seems like there's a lot of filters being used on her pics, but I was curious, so I reached out to her. Communications were good, but when I mapped her incall location and saw the photo of her place, it concerned me as well. I decided to abort the mission.
Originally Posted by PlainJon
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...-/104887417427
-
08-10-26 08:43 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 84She is legit. Used to be great but the candy gets her in a rush and very transactional. She will take a pounding and will let you get deep in her throat.
Originally Posted by PillowPants9
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 17:55 #1889Regular Member

Posts: 20La Beba
Anyone have info on this one?
I reached out and she verified with a pic, but location seems sketchy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...b/920811100617
-
08-04-26 22:02 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 94Its empty.
Originally Posted by JjNewTampa
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-26 20:37 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 25Latina
Does anyone have any recommendations for Latinas?
-
08-03-26 10:30 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 120Green eyes
Trying to send you a dm boss. Box is full. Lmk when ok to send.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
J. Out.
-
08-02-26 20:35 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 94Greeneyes
Greeneyes.
Finally got to see greeneyes again. She's at a budget motel in Lakeland, but safe. She's very tiny like 90 lbs, gives great headache relief but you gave to get her to slow down. Tight as hell and can take a pounding. Go see her she's a bargain at 100 mario coins. Tell her Hoffman sent ya.
https://share.google/YDzxRCmCUL5kOR2A8
-
08-02-26 20:22 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 94I called her she's way to expensive for me!
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 09:13 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 197Bree
I have seen her several times. She's a very good provider. I have seen her several times and she does an excellent. BBBJ, and she really loves Greek she's worth trying.
Originally Posted by JWood1872
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



