The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 7948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7918
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    She came out the alley this morning butt naked I stopped her and gave her a blanket. She is a really nice cute girl with a nice body to be honest but the whole situation is really bad and the crack head pimp who has control over her gave me the evil eye -.

    Feel bad for her guys if you do pick her up be nice she is a cute girl.
    She is one I actually wish would get arrested. Maybe it would get her some help and get her away from that guy.

  2. #7917

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightSide82  [View Original Post]
    Its the old skinny hunched over black guy that carries a black leather bag that did it to her I think he is pimping her. I saw them.

    One morning by Good Pizza he had dragged her down E 4th he let go of her and shoved her into the wall. I saw he had a knife out otherwise I might've stepped in. But he kept saying he would cut her if she held out on giving him her earnings.

    I actually talked to one of the clean and safe people about her. Apparently her parents are well off know she is there but she is just addicted so bad to drugs that they got her to go home one time a few months back went to rehab and had a job and car and was doing good and then she ran off started doing drugs again and living on the street. He said he talked to her parents a few times as they come looking for her and that the last time she had a car and phone and the guys that are supplying her took her phone and car and crashed the car and told her parents to quit calling unless they want to recover her body because they would kill her.
    She came out the alley this morning butt naked I stopped her and gave her a blanket. She is a really nice cute girl with a nice body to be honest but the whole situation is really bad and the crack head pimp who has control over her gave me the evil eye -.

    Feel bad for her guys if you do pick her up be nice she is a cute girl.

  3. #7916
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The one cute white thin young homeless girl sleeps in the door way next to Klutch Dispensary on Prospect she is super friendly cute girl but someone just knocked the shit out of her she has 2 black eyes.

    Be nice to her fellas she has probably already been through hell. I just bought her dinner from Harry Buffalos last night.

    But she is there daily and I've seen her perform in the alley a few times on dudes -.
    Its the old skinny hunched over black guy that carries a black leather bag that did it to her I think he is pimping her. I saw them.

    One morning by Good Pizza he had dragged her down E 4th he let go of her and shoved her into the wall. I saw he had a knife out otherwise I might've stepped in. But he kept saying he would cut her if she held out on giving him her earnings.

    I actually talked to one of the clean and safe people about her. Apparently her parents are well off know she is there but she is just addicted so bad to drugs that they got her to go home one time a few months back went to rehab and had a job and car and was doing good and then she ran off started doing drugs again and living on the street. He said he talked to her parents a few times as they come looking for her and that the last time she had a car and phone and the guys that are supplying her took her phone and car and crashed the car and told her parents to quit calling unless they want to recover her body because they would kill her.

  4. #7915

    Dark Haired Brittany

    Ran into Brittany, after not seeing her around for about a year. The life is definitely taking a toll on her. Her face is getting pock-marked and she's lost about 15-20 pounds. And she was a petite gal to begin with. Found her on Clark across from the Rec Center. Seemed in a good mood but unfortunately as soon as she got in my car, she fell asleep. Had to reach over and grab her can of Red Bull out of her hand before she spilled it all over my seats. Lord knows she was willing to do something for me because when she was a little bit coherent she put her hand up my shorts and held on to my cock and told me she wanted to leave it there for a while. I wasn't needing to be anywhere so we drove around for about an hour like that. I certainly didn't mind. It felt nice even with her drifting in and out of sleep. Eventually she woke up enough and was a little hungry, so we went to get a late breakfast from McD's and after found a nice enough place to take care of business. She still knows her way around a cock and she was very receptive to my roaming while she did her thing. She's always been a clean girl and there was no odor coming from down below so after she was done I took over for some DATY, which really got her off. All in all a nice experience. 40 damage.

  5. #7914

    August Farm Report

    Clark: Basically a dead zone, especially near W73. The last time I saw Dancing Ashley, even she said that she won't hang out on Clark anymore. Take that however you want.

    Lorain W65 to I90 bridge: New faces that come and go very quickly. Only consistent one out is Melissa, and she's not one I'd pick up anymore.

    Lorain 90's: Going bad to worse. Suspect there is another TV BSW besides the petite one in the dark hoodie. This one is tall with a long wig. Could be wrong, but not interested enough to risk finding out.

    Also the usual crop of opportunistic rough-looking white women hanging out with the homeless.

    As usual, YMMV. Be careful out there.

    - MB.

  6. #7913

    Correct -

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonniee99  [View Original Post]
    Where is that? The may apartment building on 200 Euclid avenue? She still there?
    The one cute white thin young homeless girl sleeps in the door way next to Klutch Dispensary on Prospect she is super friendly cute girl but someone just knocked the shit out of her she has 2 black eyes.

    Be nice to her fellas she has probably already been through hell. I just bought her dinner from Harry Buffalos last night.

    But she is there daily and I've seen her perform in the alley a few times on dudes -.

  7. #7912

    New camera

    Big bright new CPD camera on clark ave between 70 and 73. Can't miss it. Watch if you stop in that area.

  8. #7911
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican girl is in the center by the water park she is dealt by young ninjas and they walk her over to meet you in the ally next to the May Co building on Euclid if you walk through that alley you will almost always seeing someone fucking or getting head. The white girl is out there almost every day no shoes looks dirty as hell but if someone cleaned her up I bet she would be pretty.
    Where is that? The may apartment building on 200 Euclid avenue? She still there?

  9. #7910

    Long Saturday Night

    Haven't done the drive in a LONG time; only posted a couple times here but have used this as a reference and have had a special place in my heart for 30 years going to SWers.

    Saturday night I had some time and after looking at this forum, decided to venture out. Most the areas I saw on here were shifted from where they were the last time I was out.

    I started with 99th & Lorain. I saw one possible, she was rough and gone when I looped back around to see if she wasn't as rough as I thought. After that I head further down Lorain and decided to just check out Detroit. In the past, Detroit was mostly trans but you could find a female sometimes and they usually were some of the best. The only thing I saw on Detroit was one trans and that's not my thing. I did try to see if Public Square had that kind ne but it was Saturday night and I couldn't tell.

    I headed back to Lorain, now there were more people out and some potential was there. After making a couple laps to determine if anyone was in the game, I saw servers that definitely were. The one that made me stick around but I couldn't line up was wearing all black with a black hood. The hood stopped me from confirming if it was a female and age. The build didn't help and I was worried it was a guy or an underage girl. While trying to get close enough to at least talk, they were always just in the wrong spot. As this happened a few others emerged. 2 WSE, one just wasn't my type and the other got in with someone else and was not back before I left. There was a BSW that I pulled up to, as the conversation started before she got in the car, someone called her away; maybe her handler. I pulled up a ways to wait. It started raining and I was literally putting my car in drive when someone approached my passenger side. I was startled by it and shocked. That made me make a mistake. This was a WSW that I hadn't seen out. I waved her off, mostly because of shock but the BSW had the body I wanted. From the quick view in pouring rain, the WSW did not and I was ready to leave. Looking back I should have pulled the trigger. I think she was in the car parked behind me and that's why I didn't see her before.

    It will be a long time before I am out again, thank you all for updating.

  10. #7909

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail12  [View Original Post]
    I have been there during the day and around 11 pm didn't see anybody. Is she there in the morning? I did walk down the alley hoping to see her and didn't on both accounts.
    She is currently in the alley near 9th & Euclid along side the CVS sucking on knobs for $20.

  11. #7908

    What time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    I literally take them into the parking garages back my car into a corner spot get out have them kneel down and literally beat off into their mouth no contact at all except for my load jumping off my tip into their mouth. If I feel a girl is suspect that is how I handle the encounter. You be surprised how many jerk off sessions were better than actual BJ's.
    I have been there during the day and around 11 pm didn't see anybody. Is she there in the morning? I did walk down the alley hoping to see her and didn't on both accounts.

  12. #7907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Monday Night 10:00 pm

    Jack136, we are going to have your monogers license renewed. As a SENIOR MEMBER, you should know better. When you drive up on "her" she quickly turns "her" head from your headlights. "She" had on a hoody, long pants and black sweater wearing a skull cap on the third hottest day this summer.

    "She's" there all the time and never looks too long into your eyes. Your experience may be different since you were able to put on a condom to finish. I am very curious if that was a BJ finish or something else.

    I've searched up and down for the Latina on 99th. There were about 5 out on 78th and Clark today. One hot spinner, she was clean and hair was flowing. She disappeared into the fence between the corner store and the White House. Two were walking together and one was walking by the boarded up house. All WSW with visible marks on arms, legs and one had on mouth. Passed.

    Did find the house where our local "Brian Bates OKC" films from. I would stay clear of picking up anyone on Clark. Family Dollar parking lot is safer or across the street at Mom's place. There are too many cameras in other places.

    I would love to see the Latina but I don't want to ride with Thaiboy. After Jack136 documented experience with Optimus Prime, the screen name is doing a bit much right now LOL. I actually thought the picture was a stamp or an accidental upload of a screenshot of Italy.

    I would love to see some new faces. I saw a couple WSW on Denison this morning around 9:45 am but they were walking as if they had one slipper on and the clock was about to turn to midnight. She was loaded with tats and pretty hot.

    Be careful, watch your 6.

    MrDo1.

  13. #7906

    IPhone 16 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you taking a picture, but you'd have probably done better to just draw her from memory. Is your phone a flip phone from 1990 LOL.
    Actually an IPhone 16 Pro- had it on portrait so it focused on closest object and blurs background that is why the photo looks blurred but if you get on the bus and get off at 98th and Lorain you'll find her or I can pick you up and drive you over there-.

  14. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboy73  [View Original Post]
    Cute Latina around 99th and Lorain and another one around 78th and Clark with very long curly hair. Picked up the one in the pic got a cim BJ for $40 she said she does everything for $80 but didn't have time to take her somewhere to pound out. Said she is out there everyday around 7 pm.
    I appreciate you taking a picture, but you'd have probably done better to just draw her from memory. Is your phone a flip phone from 1990 LOL.

  15. #7904
    Never mind. Found them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    I can't find 99th and Lorain or 78th and Clark on the map.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape