Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1795 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 26911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26806

    Asian escort

    I am looking for a 50 ish. Asian escort she might be under the radar. But if anyone out there knows one please send me a message with information and I would love to contact her thank you.

  2. #26805

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmish  [View Original Post]
    Millie sounds intriguing but sketchy. Suspiciously low price and what do you mean by series of apartments. Adds say hotel. Please share more about her if you can.

    Thanks!
    Sorry for imprecise language. The right word is apartment complex. Not much else to add I feel. What do you want to know more about specifically? That said, I just noticed my texts are still saved. As of 2-11-26 she was hosting in glendale apartment complex for 1. 2/1. 6/3. I got the hh wrong. I can DM you the texts if youd like.

  3. #26804

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2  [View Original Post]
    Then she must have had someone post up for her. She's been bouncing all over last few months.
    All over the place huh?

  4. #26803

    Millie

    Millie sounds intriguing but sketchy. Suspiciously low price and what do you mean by series of apartments. Adds say hotel. Please share more about her if you can.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cholliculus  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    I have been lurking here as a newbie to the hobby for six-ish months and am returning what I can in the way of three reports:

    Millie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3128599308/1

    My break into mongering. Incall in a series of safe apartment buildings near downers grove. Two call system. She met me at the otherwise locked entrance and we walked to her apartment. Only some of her photos match what she looks like. She seems to be insecure from some minor belly fat judging by some comments she made in person and the obscuration and address of it on her ad. Any photo of a girl with parted hair like the one in the garage is her (the main ad photo pretty much). Anyways, she has some caged animals and a mean looking pitbull in one of them. Likely for protection. We chatted to her room and exchanged my $. 5 hh. Has some restrictions that some may be put off by, namely no GFE / daty, but was good time. She didn't seem to like me sucking on her nipples. Nice girl. Repeatable but I am currently seeking variety.

    Jessy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7793963523

    Incall is not the highest end neighborhood. Didn't feel unsafe. Typical mexican mchenry neighborhood. We had confused communications at the start. Two call system. Accurate photos. Smaller sized south american MILF. Met at the address and walked into a driveway garage detached from house. A bit strange of a bed setup. Overpaid the $. 5 HH. Rushed. Would not repeat.

    Molly.

    Wisconsin / Milwaukee area (will find link later as she seems to only post on STG).

    $. 20 qv at rundown motel. Accurate photos. Was not thinking straight because of little head curse seeking nearest girl. Has some degraded teeth. In spite of this, she was very friendly. Seems to have open menu offering bare for. 4 more. Did not take up offer and had vigorous covered mish / cowgirl session Would not repeat.

  5. #26802
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    What? Just saw her add on Skipthegames.
    Then she must have had someone post up for her. She's been bouncing all over last few months.

  6. #26801

    Anyone see her?

    Seen the ad a few times don't know if its real or what.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...217/7086678511

  7. #26800

    Dylan

    Quote Originally Posted by OuttaTheLoop2  [View Original Post]
    Fwiw Dylan / page is currently in warrenville but unable to post an add. 224-292-4292.
    What? Just saw her add on Skipthegames.

  8. #26799

    Dylan / page

    Fwiw Dylan / page is currently in warrenville but unable to post an add. 224-292-4292.

  9. #26798

    Opposite experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DanChase9999  [View Original Post]
    Beware, I set up an appointment with her a day ahead of time. That all went well and the day of our date she sends me the address in Schiller Park and I leave my home to go. As I get close I text her and she ghosts me. I am guessing she is not to reliable. Anyway everything happens for a reason and I probably avoided trouble.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/214021038
    Hate to hear this happened to you, I saw her back when she was in Hickory Hills, easy communication and had greek with her.

    Of course YMMV.

  10. #26797

    Brittney Foxxx

    Beware, I set up an appointment with her a day ahead of time. That all went well and the day of our date she sends me the address in Schiller Park and I leave my home to go. As I get close I text her and she ghosts me. I am guessing she is not to reliable. Anyway everything happens for a reason and I probably avoided trouble.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/214021038

  11. #26796
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    I know that girl from at least 6 years ago. She is not new but fun when she is on. Not so fun when she is off.

    B.
    She's familiar. When she was Gia, did she have an in call in Bridgeport? I saw a Gia in Bridgeport 4-5 years ago

  12. #26795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Charlotte not new in town LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did a double with her and Casey Sparxx. We had great fun and loved the double BBBJ and playing with her tits while getting rimmed by Casey. Cum on face with both.Back then she was using the name Gia.
    I know that girl from at least 6 years ago. She is not new but fun when she is on. Not so fun when she is off.

    B.

  13. #26794

  14. #26793

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Tang, or her new fruit, Nectarine, is back in the West Burbs. Great time with Tang; would see her again. There was also someone named Charlotte in the same hotel, also creampie friendly but did not check her out. Has anyone seen Charlotte?
    Yes I did a double with her and Casey Sparxx. We had great fun and loved the double BBBJ and playing with her tits while getting rimmed by Casey. Cum on face with both.Back then she was using the name Gia.

  15. #26792

    Tangerine

    Tang, or her new fruit, Nectarine, is back in the West Burbs. Great time with Tang; would see her again. There was also someone named Charlotte in the same hotel, also creampie friendly but did not check her out. Has anyone seen Charlotte?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape