Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 22118
-
09-04-26 00:39 #22103Senior Member

Posts: 249Spotted a thick Latina near 46st and 27th Ave. I guess she thought I was undercover because she didn't want a ride. She seemed to have an attitude so I'm glad nothing happened. Usually if they have an attitude before hopping in, then you know how it will go.
-
09-01-26 20:30 #22102Regular Member

Posts: 11That is April (Guerilla Red)
You can see a photo of her on post #10703 from just eleven years ago just to learn what the streets can do: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...798&viewfull=1#post2676798.
Originally Posted by KWMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 12:56 #22101Senior Member

Posts: 584Don't know her, The Motel
Don't know her, but the Motel if you are brave, or crazy!
Originally Posted by KWMonger
[View Original Post]
https://motelx.com/miami/
-
08-31-26 02:09 #22100Senior Member

Posts: 425Nexxt Roach Motel. Anybody know who she is?
Anybody know who the old hag is in this video? That Nexxt Motel is something else.
https://youtu.be/NglWBkP8T8Q?si=GH_Fs-zvnpXBXDem
-
08-29-26 17:40 #22099Senior Member

Posts: 90During the week around 3rd ave and 12st.
Originally Posted by WeShare
[View Original Post]
In other news Fridays nights are always dead everywhere. I wonder if they all get taken early during Friday.
-
08-28-26 13:40 #22098Senior Member

Posts: 233Ashton
That's Ashton when and where did you see her I haven't seen her in OT I had videos and pics but lost that phone.
Originally Posted by PewPew
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 23:14 #22097Senior Member

Posts: 249Which one is that one? A little hard to tell. Where in OT? And what was the damage?
Originally Posted by PewPew
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 17:01 #22096Senior Member

Posts: 90I haven't seen those girls in that are, but I'm a night crawler they probably be at day time only.
Originally Posted by HollywoodDave
[View Original Post]
Orange looks better than most of the ones posting on the board.
Leaving a pic of that white girl in OT
-
08-27-26 06:07 #22095Senior Member

Posts: 249Those first two look nice. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by HollywoodDave
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 20:32 #22094Senior Member

Posts: 41Strolling through Miami Aug 19
Girl in black dress was hanging out at the Quik Stop on NW46st I was waiting for her but she left in car. Girl in Orange dress was on NW 46th st and 22nd ct cute but was acting weird but got picked up quick. Girl doing interview and girl showering.
-
08-22-26 21:07 #22093Senior Member

Posts: 521Is she still around.
Originally Posted by WeShare
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-26 18:34 #22092Senior Member

Posts: 249What was the damage? Sounds like sugah. Ponytail or baseball hat?
Originally Posted by Ronin287
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-26 11:20 #22091Senior Member

Posts: 83Ivanna
Last weekend dreamed was on 27th and saw a tall and thick WSW leaving the Chevron on 41st. Memory fuzzy but I think she was wearing a pink outfit with shorts / skirt. She is a throat goat. Gave a great CBJ with relentless DT action. No digits, would repeat.
-
08-02-26 19:17 #22090Senior Member

Posts: 175I see her at night all the time. Next time am going to take a pic.
Originally Posted by LetMeTry
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-26 08:02 #22089Senior Member

Posts: 249Spotted a really good one close to the Taco Bell in little Havana. While it is infested with transformers, she was in the clear. But she wouldn't move from 40, so I let her go. She mumbled her name like Dayanaira or something like that.











Reply With Quote



