Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 22116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22086

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    Met ashton next to Chevron station on 42th st very friendly great head asked for 40 but accepted less. Has anyone seen her? I have a number West Palm Beach number. This is a picture from her. WhatsApp profile looks just like her but drugged out and the acne on face will trade number she hot and as for Amanda she was white 20 I wish I would've taken a picture but like I said the situation was very weird.
    This is her https://www.erome.com/a/BR0QQTFn saw her yesterday in OT.

  2. #22085
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. I manage to pick her up only once and like I said when I parked on my spot she was in another workd and I just dropped her off. Few days before she ignore me and kept on walking. I case her from the corner for a few minutes and she did the same to everyone. I feel she is not dating but getting her fix not sure with what resources.
    Maybe people give her money for free because she still approaches cars. She looks like a guy from far away because of her clothes but once you get close, she doesn't look bad. But like you said, I wonder how she gets her fix too LOL.

    And I know see her during the daytime. Has have you seen her at night?

  3. #22084
    Yes that's her. I manage to pick her up only once and like I said when I parked on my spot she was in another workd and I just dropped her off. Few days before she ignore me and kept on walking. I case her from the corner for a few minutes and she did the same to everyone. I feel she is not dating but getting her fix not sure with what resources.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Is it that girl walking between the Hampton house and 36th gas station, Burger King, etc? I think I've seen her and she didn't want to do anything either.

  4. #22083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl I was talking about her name is Lauda and Not Amanda I made a mistake when I read the review base on his description I assumed it was the same person.

    So to be clear I have no knowledge of "Amanda. ".

    This girl I picked up on 79 street more than one time but the last time she was very confuse and I just gave her ham and dropped her off.
    I've never seen her. Is it 79th and 27th Ave?

  5. #22082
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    You are one lucky mofo dude. I have driven more miles than money and I haven't seen that girl. There is a white girl with big teeth walking around by that gas station you are talking about all high and I manage to get her in my car but when we got to my spot she starter tripping and dropped her off. I don't think she has service anyone for what I have seen and perpaps she is paranoid. Aside from her nothing new in that area for me. So congrants in a great find.
    Is it that girl walking between the Hampton house and 36th gas station, Burger King, etc? I think I've seen her and she didn't want to do anything either.

  6. #22081

    Laura

    This is the girl I was talking about her name is Lauda and Not Amanda I made a mistake when I read the review base on his description I assumed it was the same person.

    So to be clear I have no knowledge of "Amanda. ".

    This girl I picked up on 79 street more than one time but the last time she was very confuse and I just gave her ham and dropped her off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lauren.jpg‎  

  7. #22080
    You are one lucky mofo dude. I have driven more miles than money and I haven't seen that girl. There is a white girl with big teeth walking around by that gas station you are talking about all high and I manage to get her in my car but when we got to my spot she starter tripping and dropped her off. I don't think she has service anyone for what I have seen and perpaps she is paranoid. Aside from her nothing new in that area for me. So congrants in a great find.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    Met ashton next to Chevron station on 42th st very friendly great head asked for 40 but accepted less. Has anyone seen her? I have a number West Palm Beach number. This is a picture from her. WhatsApp profile looks just like her but drugged out and the acne on face will trade number she hot and as for Amanda she was white 20 I wish I would've taken a picture but like I said the situation was very weird.

  8. #22079

    Where to go

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    Met ashton next to Chevron station on 42th st very friendly great head asked for 40 but accepted less. Has anyone seen her? I have a number West Palm Beach number. This is a picture from her. WhatsApp profile looks just like her but drugged out and the acne on face will trade number she hot and as for Amanda she was white 20 I wish I would've taken a picture but like I said the situation was very weird.
    Are you hip to the 112 house? It's just one block from there.

  9. #22078

    New to Miami

    New to the area.

    , looking for the route if anyone can pm me info on the SW scene out here.

  10. #22077
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    Met ashton next to Chevron station on 42th st very friendly great head asked for 40 but accepted less. Has anyone seen her? I have a number West Palm Beach number. This is a picture from her. WhatsApp profile looks just like her but drugged out and the acne on face will trade number she hot and as for Amanda she was white 20 I wish I would've taken a picture but like I said the situation was very weird.
    When was this? 42nd and 27th Ave? She kind of looks like this girl who goes by Saint. How much did you give her if she accepted less?

  11. #22076

    Ashton

    Met ashton next to Chevron station on 42th st very friendly great head asked for 40 but accepted less. Has anyone seen her? I have a number West Palm Beach number. This is a picture from her. WhatsApp profile looks just like her but drugged out and the acne on face will trade number she hot and as for Amanda she was white 20 I wish I would've taken a picture but like I said the situation was very weird.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0003.jpg‎  

  12. #22075
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodDave  [View Original Post]
    Not the one I saw the Amanda I met was young and no tattoos I don't think she stayed under the bridge.
    Was she white? Hispanic? Black? I wish you had a picture.

  13. #22074
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one going around naked? Where did you see her?
    Not the one I saw the Amanda I met was young and no tattoos I don't think she stayed under the bridge.

  14. #22073
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniSnif  [View Original Post]
    Any of you been with her Amanda?

    She fun need money and will do anything for a room.
    Is she the one going around naked? Where did you see her?

  15. #22072

    Picture please

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    I know who is she how can I not.

    I will post picture if you all want. She is famous spanish piano player and the niece of a spanish televion personality. One think I got to say about her. She is a little mental and she is not a good cock sucker. Make sure you take her to a safe spot because she can flip.
    A picture would be great, bakers name is also Amanda LOL but I doubt it's her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape