Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4197

    About time

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestVibes  [View Original Post]
    It's almost like they played fuck around and find out.

  2. #4196

    Latinas

    I posted about this awhile ago. Dreamt of the Asian Agencies for a long time. Wanted to switch it up so the dreams started transitioning to Latinas. Though I met a few great ones, it was so inconsistent, rushed, not fun, the threats. The bang for your buck was nothing compared to the asian agencies. Dreamt of Latinas all over Minnesota. Most of the time it is one or two latinas with multiple lines.

    Best bet is to find independent latinas. Which we had in the past, but they are slim to none nowadays. Again, I love myself a hot latina, but dreams with the asian agency is just way better.

    This latina is real - more independent.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/minnesota/minneapolis/213919230

    Enjoy,

    Capt.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's up with the Latina providers on escortalligator? Are they all scams? I'll ask where the incall is at, only to be ghosted when I get there. Does anyone know a reliable latina agency?

  3. #4195

  4. #4194

    They don't exist

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePillow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what's up with the Latina providers on escortalligator? Are they all scams? I'll ask where the incall is at, only to be ghosted when I get there. Does anyone know a reliable latina agency?
    The Latina "providers" on the alligator don't exist. In a few days or so you will likely be getting texts from their "pimp" though threatening you with blackmail and physical issues.

    Most of the Alligator does not exist.

  5. #4193

    Lele

    Finally got a chance to meet up with Lele aka 'Twin city PAWG' in a dream after A LOT of persistance. Between our schedules never aligning, text gaps / ghosts and just general trouble setting up, I was honestly starting to think we'd never meet, which bummed me out because I read some very positive reviews and I found her quite attractive based on pics. Anyway, we finally managed to setup an incall and here's my feedback.

    First of she is pretty cute in person. I liked her natural face, short height, pierced tits and nice ass. Personality wise she seemed a little reserved but opened up a little bit as we chatted. She just recently moved into her place with her cats (they're chill) so she unfortunately didn't have much furniture including a proper bed set to play around in. She has the unfortunate thin matress on the floor setup, which if you've ever dealt with you know isn't exactly the coziest situation haha. Anyway, we start out with a bbj and I must say this was easily the highlight. Honestly one of the best I've had in a while. Her technique between sucking and jerking was ON POINT. I rarely finish from bjs but she nearly got me there before I stopped her cause I really wanted a FS date. We agreed on BBFS (for upcharge) and went for it. Started with missionary which was great. Pussy felt really nice and comfy. However once we switched to doggy is where things went downhill. Within a few minutes she re-angled herself more forward / away from me instead of staying towards to where I couldn't get maybe more than a quarter of myself in anymore with each stroke. Basically indicating that she was starting to have trouble taking it. I asked her if she wanted to take a break but she responded in somewhat depressing tone "no, I just want you to try and cum" which was a buzzkill cause we were maybe halfway through a hhr date. Not a fan of feeling rushed or seeing that its getting too painful for them so I decided to call it. To some credit, she did seem a little regretful that the mood was killed and I was leaving fairly disappointed but hey, it is what it is.

    Even though I wouldn't repeat for FS but I can't say the same about a BJ date, considering she has real skill in that department. Total damage 200 plus a decent amount of tree to cover the upcharge.

    Hope this helps.

    https://callescort.org/612-219-3726

  6. #4192

    Danni

    Been a few months since I've seen her in a dream but wanted to give my two cents in case anyone is interested. Pics are fairly accurate. She's definately seen better days as far enjoying listening to meth-od man a little too much but overall not too bad looking. Cuteish face, fun size (around 5 feet or so) and an okay momish body. Decided on an outcall for an hour and set a time. Unfortunately she was almost 2 hours late, which was frustrating but considering I was horny and didn't have much going on that day, I decided to proceed.

    Bbj skills were actually pretty good. Seemed into it and was able to get me excited very fast. From here we go into FS (BBFS friendly) and here's where things go downhill. Within the first couple minutes she said she wasnt expecting me to be so big (not tooting my horn I swear that's what she said) and that she had just had another session with a different fellow the night before around my size and he apparently hit it so hard to where she was still completely sore that following day and needed me to go extremely slow as a result. As much as I sympathized with her in this regard it was a bummer to be quite honest. I respectfully did take my time for her and consistently relubed like every 5 minutes to help and we even agreed and switched to anal for a bit to give her a break from her pussy but neither ended up making the session feel more fullfilling to say the least. She ended tapping out around the 40 min mark even though we agreed on a full hour. Saying that time started from the moment she parked and I guess she factored in the time it took her to get 'ready' in the bathroom beforehand. Smh LOL.

    Anyway, I wouldn't reccommend. Aside from the buzzkill of the FS stuff, the late show up and entitled nature of not giving me full time, a partial donation return or at least an apology for cutting short in this dream just ultimately rubbed me the wrong way. I'd stay clear. Hope this helps.

    https://callescort.org/612-364-7275

  7. #4191

    Bambi update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWiggle  [View Original Post]
    She works out of the 8. There has been an uptick in theft there, not saying it didn't happen before but it is definitely increasing. Had a dream with her before and she has GPS and not very good BBJ.
    Thanks,. Keep seeing her ad, her pics and vids updated and wanted to try out. She's moved now to Eagan area off cliff. Got there and she says oh wait30 min for her friend to go to the store. I saw one care pull in and it seemed like it was a dude. Finally got the all clear, parked in front and she says go to 2nd floor, she's not going to meet at elevator, get there and no one. Don't like hagning in appt hallways. I decide something was up so bolted.

    Would love to hear if anyone else had any better luck? Thank you.

  8. #4190

    What's the deal with the latina providers? Keep getting ghosted

    Does anyone know what's up with the Latina providers on escortalligator? Are they all scams? I'll ask where the incall is at, only to be ghosted when I get there. Does anyone know a reliable latina agency?

  9. #4189

    Info on agency?

    Been sticking to asian agency lately but I am curious is anyone had connections to a latina one. Please DM me.

  10. #4188

    Took a chance

    Went on a date with this one. Paid for a massage and adult fun is part of it. Hood attitude and a bit talkative, I don't mind. Agreed to an hour. Picked her up, did LE check and went back to my place. A little listening and talking can go a long way. On the drive to my place her menu opened up. BBBJ, GFE, CFS. This one also enjoys DATY. While going down on her she moans, squeezes my head with her highs, calls my daddy, and scratches at my hair. Has a bit of a Bush but I don't care we all humans. Got busy in multiple positions, popped in the bag, got dressed and dropped her off. She does ask for food and a tip. I don't mind I can afford it since I'm single. Even with the bad reviews I had tons of fun. YMMV. She says she'll do BBFS after a few dates if it goes well. While writing this I still have her kitty stench on my face LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...169/6125161894

    P.S. I'm single with little to no responsibilities so I can drop $$ on a date if I want to. Probably going to go on a date with Sammy I'm BC next. She quoted me five Benjamin's for BBFS for an hour. Dm me if why'all have any recommendations.

  11. #4187

    Me too please

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruralguy52  [View Original Post]
    I have several experiences with Asian agencies, but would now like to try a Latina agency. Any recommendations for an agency or an independent?

    Thanks
    I was thinking the same thing but more towards independent. Been trying to meet up with this Latina. It takes her days to reply back. Still in the process of setting up. Here's her link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...354/6124417211

    Please feel free to dm me, anybody about any recommendations.

  12. #4186
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHonest  [View Original Post]
    The Arabian chick that shares the pic, she's been around. Been seeing her around the BC area, mostly outside.

    Storm, I have not seen myself but been introduced. A lot bigger in person, not attractive IMO, I believe she went by Coco as well. She has a BF whose always around. I'd recommend looking elsewhere. Not a lot of talent for the right rates left in BC. Lots of theft. Rip-offs, etc.

    Capt.
    Bigger is better I prefer a bbw type. Have seen Jasmine the "Arabian" chick but she has an attitude issue some days and can't keep a #. Will agree to service / price one day and want something different next and because she doesn't have the same phone she can't remember contacts. Kinda getting tired of Minnesota smh.

  13. #4185

    Agree with Bugsy

    The Arabian chick that shares the pic, she's been around. Been seeing her around the BC area, mostly outside.

    Storm, I have not seen myself but been introduced. A lot bigger in person, not attractive IMO, I believe she went by Coco as well. She has a BF whose always around. I'd recommend looking elsewhere. Not a lot of talent for the right rates left in BC. Lots of theft. Rip-offs, etc.

    Capt.

    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Hoping for an assist from a fellow Brooklyn center risk taker. Had my eye on this one for awhile but saw some red flags that have made me hesitant. Hoping someone can share experience if they've dreamed about "Storm" recently or at all. Have seen some on and off reviews but difficult to tell if fake or not. I see Jasmine posted below has a positive comment and "Storm" also has pictures on her profile. Have seen a lot of new BC gals pop up and her and others will slowly take the account / number over. Inbox is open if anyone is kind enough to share some info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6128148174

  14. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    Hey MNKing. I would personally stay clear of this one. I've seen multiple dream reviews about her robbing / ripping off people and having a pimp that helps assist. Hopes this helps.
    Appreciate the response. Won't let the other head take control tonight then LOL.

  15. #4183

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Hoping for an assist from a fellow Brooklyn center risk taker. Had my eye on this one for awhile but saw some red flags that have made me hesitant. Hoping someone can share experience if they've dreamed about "Storm" recently or at all. Have seen some on and off reviews but difficult to tell if fake or not. I see Jasmine posted below has a positive comment and "Storm" also has pictures on her profile. Have seen a lot of new BC gals pop up and her and others will slowly take the account / number over. Inbox is open if anyone is kind enough to share some info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6128148174
    Hey MNKing. I would personally stay clear of this one. I've seen multiple dream reviews about her robbing / ripping off people and having a pimp that helps assist. Hopes this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape