Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4152

    Blaine Sting

    https://www.fox9.com/news/blaine-pol...pay-sex-minors

    It looks like Blaine is getting in on the sting action. Seeing how they were targeting guys looking for minors, zero sympathy for those that got caught. However, next time they might go after guys looking for women of age so be careful out there.

  2. #4151
    Anyone seen yet? Used to advertise "QV massage".

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...452/6124945543

  3. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by HetDutchMan  [View Original Post]
    Former Euro agency girl who's been coming back into town pretty often now. Was kinda surprised since they usually only have one at a time, but she's gone independent since. I've seen her on her last few occasions, and it's always been a good time. 30's, tight european model body who gets into it with you. She said this'll be a it for awhile unless there's more interest: https://tryst.link/escort/riana-site123.
    Very good for the price. Killer body and above average BBBJ. She does have a ton of Russian tattoos not seen on the pics. I saw her two or three times. Stopped seeing her because she freaked out on me mid appointment. I'm pretty sure it was just a language barrier, daylight savings had been the day before and I mentioned something about an hour ahead. She apparently thought I was trying to rush her during an hour appointment, I mentioned it to the scheduler and that's what they said.

  4. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauered  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream recently regarding YAZ. Ads were straight forward and great. Tougher on reviews in the reg spots. Took a gamble and pick up in car. Waited for ever almost drove away, it was 5 min more 5 times. Finally came out and looked like she just woke up from hybernation. Stains all over her clothes. She got in and asked she said she had a spot. Drove there and it was back and forth she could decied which spot she liked best. She fell asleep on the way there. Parked, turned to look at her and just couldn't pull the trigger. Paid her and took her back, apologized profusely. Think she's legit and who knows I may have missed the worlds greatest head but the falling a sleep and then picky on a parking spot in the lot just couldn't do it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212175608
    Never let them pick them spot bro. Car dates are already risky especially with the increase in MPD patrols. They can easily lead you to a spot they can dash with the money or walk you right into a set up with their people. Scope the area out and find a spot before hand.

  5. #4148

    Riana

    Former Euro agency girl who's been coming back into town pretty often now. Was kinda surprised since they usually only have one at a time, but she's gone independent since. I've seen her on her last few occasions, and it's always been a good time. 30's, tight european model body who gets into it with you. She said this'll be a it for awhile unless there's more interest: https://tryst.link/escort/riana-site123.

  6. #4147

    I would avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bauered  [View Original Post]
    Happy Fri all. Was perusing the ads and was curious if anyone has TOFT with Bambi and could share if legit or not? Thanks much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/213583109
    She works out of the 8. There has been an uptick in theft there, not saying it didn't happen before but it is definitely increasing. Had a dream with her before and she has GPS and not very good BBJ.

  7. #4146

    Now Lydia has possibly gone bad.

    https://callescort.org/612-562-1495

    Another dream scenario again.

    I've met her a bunch of times but never at this incall in south Minneapolis. As she was about to let me in she said her BF and cousin were inside. I asked why, since we've seen each other many times and I've always tipped her. She didn't say anything and just opened the door and told me to go in. I hot the neon dash back to my car. What's a 👍 uy got to do to get a decent BBBJ nowadays.

  8. #4145

    Bambi legit?

    Happy Fri all. Was perusing the ads and was curious if anyone has TOFT with Bambi and could share if legit or not? Thanks much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/213583109

  9. #4144

    Yaz yaz

    Had a dream recently regarding YAZ. Ads were straight forward and great. Tougher on reviews in the reg spots. Took a gamble and pick up in car. Waited for ever almost drove away, it was 5 min more 5 times. Finally came out and looked like she just woke up from hybernation. Stains all over her clothes. She got in and asked she said she had a spot. Drove there and it was back and forth she could decied which spot she liked best. She fell asleep on the way there. Parked, turned to look at her and just couldn't pull the trigger. Paid her and took her back, apologized profusely. Think she's legit and who knows I may have missed the worlds greatest head but the falling a sleep and then picky on a parking spot in the lot just couldn't do it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/212175608

  10. #4143

    Recommendation help

    Happy Friday fellas. Feels like its been a minute since I've seen a new gem in my dreams for both SWs and in house. Damn it sucks haha. Wondering if anyone can please give me some solid recommendations? Preferably bare friendly, decent attitude and overall fair / okay looking are the main things. Feel free to DM and thanks ahead.

  11. #4142

    Cyndii

    Damn, that sucks!! I've been there too!

    Dreamt of Cyndii plenty of times too with no issues. She's always outside the 8 in BC. Matter of fact, she was out there with a dude this morning. Must not had enough cash for a room.

    In this hobby, it's never safe. Trust yourself only, don't fall in love, think with your big head. Never bring extras, even if it was a regular.

    Stay safe, have fun, live for another day.

    Capt.

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. Thats such a bummer considering Cydnii definately seemed like one of the good ones based on multiple dreams I've had. Guess the curse of the 'BC' ladies ripping off continues. Smh. Anyway, keep your head up man. Shit like this happens to the best of us eventually. Salute.

    Here's Cydnii for those that don't know BTW: https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...r/932310954291.

  12. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyTootsie  [View Original Post]
    I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. Thats such a bummer considering Cydnii definately seemed like one of the good ones based on multiple dreams I've had. Guess the curse of the 'BC' ladies ripping off continues. Smh. Anyway, keep your head up man. Shit like this happens to the best of us eventually. Salute.

    Here's Cydnii for those that don't know BTW: https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...r/932310954291.
    Yeah looking back I thought it was odd that she wasn't at the super 8. Last I saw her a few weeks ago she said something about someone getting out of jail, I couldn't understand if it was her husband or friend or what the story was. I'm guessing that's what changed.

  13. #4140
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwiggle  [View Original Post]
    Had a nightmare Sunday. I've had many dreams with Cyndii, and noticed she had a new number. Hit her up, and she responded quickly with a new incall on the 4600 block of North. Drove over to her incall and she came walking out of the house and as I was watching her I didn't notice a black Honda SUV pull up beside me. Few guys inside the SUV and flashed a gun and demand the money and he drove off after I gave it to him.

    I texted her a few hours later from the same number and she responded like it never happened. I asked if she wanted to meet and she said sure and gave me the same address. No idea what changed with her.
    I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. Thats such a bummer considering Cydnii definately seemed like one of the good ones based on multiple dreams I've had. Guess the curse of the 'BC' ladies ripping off continues. Smh. Anyway, keep your head up man. Shit like this happens to the best of us eventually. Salute.

    Here's Cydnii for those that don't know BTW: https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...r/932310954291.

  14. #4139

    Added info

    Quote Originally Posted by PidgeonTractor  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on her? She seems just my type but I don't want no drama or hassle.
    Dreamed about her not long ago at her place in Bloomington. Super easy set up, almost seemed to easy but turned out legit. Was not in a bad area but place is a bit of a dump. Her room she has a ton of stuff but tries to keep neat. She's a bit shy at first but the more you talk and lead the more she seems to ease up. She's def a spinner and idk I ended up getting there and changing my mind to just BBBJ. It was ok and got the job done. She took direction a little bit. In a pinch the price isn't bad.

  15. #4138

    Cyndii runs with a crew

    Had a nightmare yesterday with Cyndii. Had many dreams with her before, but this time she had a successful roll up and rob me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape