Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 18649
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18424

    Tai chi on 51st ave and dunlap

    If you like BBBJ, stay away. Only one girl working there and she doesn't do uncovered BBBJ.

  2. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrafenburg  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Massage.

    43rd Ave and Bell Road.

    Date of service: 8-15-26.

    Therapist name: MOMO.

    Ethnicity: asian.

    Age: maybe late 20's.

    Height:5'2.

    Cup size: MM B with great nipples.

    Summary: If you're looking for a beautiful Asian masseuse, this woman really stands out. Looks are subjective, but she's easily one of the most attractive women I've encountered at an AMP. More importantly, she has a great personality, speaks very good English, and provides an exceptional girlfriend experience. Services BBBJ, 69, CG, Mish, Standing Mish, BBBJ cim finish. I had an amazing time with Momo and can't get that face out of my head. Variety may be the spice of life, but I could easily see myself becoming a regular with her. Treat her wellshe's a gem. Be Safe.
    Anyone know if this is the same Momo that is currently at Infinity?

  3. #18422

    Lucky at Spa 63

    [Deleted by Admin]

    No more shills allowed.

    A2

  4. #18421

    Chanel Sasa Spa

    After seeing some reports of Chanel at Sasa Spa, I had to check her out. When she let me in, she greeted me in her little pink dress. I was drawn in immediately at the sight. Got to the room to get undressed and was led to the TS. She thoroughly cleaned me and did a nice b2 b with tuma and BBBJ. Back to the room, she continued with the tuma and BBBJ to get me ready for the main event. Covered up and she hopped on acg while sucking on my nips. She then asked for input on a position change and I asked for k9 in front of the mirror. I am now a fan of watching in the mirror LOL. After a while, she went back to giving me another BBBJ for the cim finish. She offered mouthwash and a hot towel for cleanup. Sent me on my way with a bottle of water. This session reminds me of experiences that I used to get at Nirvana. If you know you know.

  5. #18420

    Lucy Cloud

    Called ahead to schedule a time with Lucy. Arrived on time and was greeted by her. She took me to a room I gave her the HF and then waited 5-10 minutes for her to finish up with someone else. She is as others have described, very good looking with nice big bolt ons. Handed her the tip and I asked to start in the shower and she obliged, light kissing in there but generally I just got a quick scrub down with light pecks and an occasional tongue. In the room she had me lay facedown where she gave me a quick back rub and she rubbed her tits all over my back and then sprayed me with something and licked and sucked it off. She told me to flip and we 69 before she covered me up for acg and then mish where I filled the bag. She is very tight and felt great I did not last long at all. She had me lay back down where she rubbed my back with a towel for a few minutes before another monger came in where she excused her self while I was still face down. When she came back in she had a water for me and indicated it was time for me to go. I looked and I still had a little over 20 minutes left. I did not push the issue though. She stood by the door with it wide open and I saw another monger she said oops sorry, but didn't move to close the door. I was freshly showered and had brushed my teeth but she did not seem to gel with me at all. She was sniffling and blowing her nose throughout the session and she said her allergies were really bad so maybe I caught her on a bad day. I don't typically go for FS so maybe I was a bit nervous and she felt it I'm not sure. I don't think I'd return but it does sound like my experience is an outlier.

  6. #18419
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    This forum has been janky the past several days so hopefully this field report goes through. Another forum member mentioned that Fendi is back so I figured I give her a shot since she's so highly praised. Full report below.

    Fendi.

    SHOP: Gold Panda.

    APPEARANCE: Fendi is supposedly half-Chinese / half-Ukrainian. You can see it in her facial phenotype and with how her features are bigger than most fully blooded East Asian girls with her big ass and tits. She has an almost Central-Asian / Kazakh look about her. Fendi's face is very attractive and when I saw her she wore this sparkle / glitter sticker on her face. Hair color was a dyed light brown (maybe a dyed strawberry / dirty blonde- hard to tell in the dimly lit room), age probably 25/26, height around 5 ft5, and a shaved kitty. Overall her face is really cute, but she's chunkier than I would have liked. Of the two HAPA girls at Gold Panda that I've seen I prefer Crystal's body over Fendi.

    PERFORMANCE: I skipped the TS and massage to head off to the races. Positions were DATY, doggy and missionary. Her performance was good! She definitely knows how to take it. All the sex was covered, but she does allow bare. Fendi is pretty sexy so I was really tempted to do BBFS. Honestly, I'm sure a lot of guys will cave and do it raw because she's so hot. The temptation will surely get the better of you. I'm bashful to say I nearly succumbed! I felt reluctant about it and ultimately passed because I saw the sketchy thuggish looking monger she had before me in the lobby, and remembered the high mileage AMP girls have.

    DAMAGE: 60 to house for 1 hr, plus tip for L3.

    OVERALL: Would I recommend? Hmmm. Hard to say. Fendi's face is very attractive and she's a sweet girl, but I think other monger's reports have hyped her up a lot. Probably the fact that bare is on the table might be inflating the reports. I had a better time with Crystal. It's fun seeing these half-Asian girls at Gold Panda. Hope they keep bringing more!
    Thanks. I wish these guys would be more honest about looks.

  7. #18418

    Gold Panda Sun City. Fendi is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Yokedvato  [View Original Post]
    Fendi has a Latina body, boobs were done very well they feel natural. Big D size with soft large nipples. The table shower at this place is nice and she is a pro when it comes to the Nuru sliding. She slides all over my back and all the way down to my feet, she then starts kissing my back and it feels like a sucker fish as she pulls the skin into her mouth. The water is nice and warm and I decide to flip over and she goes down to my cock and starts licking my balls. Sucks my dick until I'm extremely hard and then she starts the camel sliding. Her clean shaved pussy has my cock extremely ready to go. She looks at me and says one word, "Condom?" and I tell her nope.

    She slides me in raw and begins pumping my cock, I am holding on to those beautiful twins. Fendi knows how to fuck and we then switch straight over to K9. Slip back inside of her and grab on to those ass cheek. She is encouraging me saying "fuck me baby". I take this as a hint and start going faster and I announce that I am about to blow. Fendi says "cum inside my pussy baby". I pop and release 3 days worth deep inside of her. Watch the cum drip out of her and she cleans herself up and then cleans me up. We dry off and head back to the room and I get a legit massage for the time remaining. $$$ tip and left very satisfied.
    Great detail about your experience! I have seen Fendi twice now and she is quite the wild girl! Cute face. Good body and not afraid to use it. TS was great and she gets right into it. Went to the room and skipped the massage. Went right to CG and then RCG. Finished up with a BBBJ. Definitely going back.

  8. #18417

    777 Spa Glendale Another Review

    I just saw the update on Sunny Spa. It is just two miles South of 777 Spa. I will try that AMP next.

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586

    At 777 Spa I met Tiffany. Her face showed her age to be 35 to 45 years old, but her body is excellent. She had cute natural tits and tiny bum. Tiffany had long black hair and a pug nose. The lady gave a good massage and then CBJ, CFS, and I finished in K-9. Her fish breath was muted but still present. I paid $50 to the house and $150 to her.

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/777-spa-796090676

  9. #18416

    Sunny Spa Door

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Then this past Saturday went to Sunny Spa in north Phoenix, Bell Rd. Its back open fellas! And it has the dividing wall there now so similar to Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, Golden Panda etc.!
    Thanks for the update that Sunny now has the security door / diving wall. I avoided them since they didn't used to have one. I'll definitely check them out now and will report back of course.

  10. #18415

    Gold Panda Report

    This forum has been janky the past several days so hopefully this field report goes through. Another forum member mentioned that Fendi is back so I figured I give her a shot since she's so highly praised. Full report below.

    Fendi.

    SHOP: Gold Panda.

    APPEARANCE: Fendi is supposedly half-Chinese / half-Ukrainian. You can see it in her facial phenotype and with how her features are bigger than most fully blooded East Asian girls with her big ass and tits. She has an almost Central-Asian / Kazakh look about her. Fendi's face is very attractive and when I saw her she wore this sparkle / glitter sticker on her face. Hair color was a dyed light brown (maybe a dyed strawberry / dirty blonde- hard to tell in the dimly lit room), age probably 25/26, height around 5 ft5, and a shaved kitty. Overall her face is really cute, but she's chunkier than I would have liked. Of the two HAPA girls at Gold Panda that I've seen I prefer Crystal's body over Fendi.

    PERFORMANCE: I skipped the TS and massage to head off to the races. Positions were DATY, doggy and missionary. Her performance was good! She definitely knows how to take it. All the sex was covered, but she does allow bare. Fendi is pretty sexy so I was really tempted to do BBFS. Honestly, I'm sure a lot of guys will cave and do it raw because she's so hot. The temptation will surely get the better of you. I'm bashful to say I nearly succumbed! I felt reluctant about it and ultimately passed because I saw the sketchy thuggish looking monger she had before me in the lobby, and remembered the high mileage AMP girls have.

    DAMAGE: 60 to house for 1 hr, plus tip for L3.

    OVERALL: Would I recommend? Hmmm. Hard to say. Fendi's face is very attractive and she's a sweet girl, but I think other monger's reports have hyped her up a lot. Probably the fact that bare is on the table might be inflating the reports. I had a better time with Crystal. It's fun seeing these half-Asian girls at Gold Panda. Hope they keep bringing more!

  11. #18414

    Which one is Michelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBigIndin  [View Original Post]
    Heaven Reflexology does HE but no table shower.
    Via Linda Massage on Via Linda, no table, shower, and I did get L1 last a few weeks back from Michelle.
    Which one is Michelle? It's been a months since I've last been to VL and had a great time then, but don't recall seeing anyone by the name of Michelle.

    And what was Heaven Reflexology like? I've been meaning to go there but haven't seen many talk about it and instead only see mention of Heaven Spa.

  12. #18413

    Flamingo Glendale / Cherry

    Age: mid 25, Height: 4'11 , petite, natural C-cups, Asian.

    She gave me a nice rub down followed by a body slide, fiv, CBJ, and then rode me cowgirl, she moaned and seemed really into while I kissed all over her neck and she did the same to me. Overall it was good time beautiful girl as were also the other 2 girls there.

  13. #18412

    K-Spa 51 / Cici

    Age: late 20's, Height: 5'2-5'3, petite, MM D cups. She has a fantastic attitude and is really keen to make you happy. We started off at the shower where she gave me a thorough scrub, then moved on to some Russian, BBJ, and a bit of FIV. Once we were back in the room, she treated me to a nice rub followed by some 69 and BBJ. DT and BLS, and I tried out all the usual positions, finishing with CIM. She took every last drop, and overall, it was a great time with a sexy girl who's all about pleasing.

  14. #18411
    Quote Originally Posted by Khancious  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a spa in months, I'm fortunate enough to not have to but the board seems dead across the map so without further ado, watch me breathe some fresh life into the collective's journal.

    First off, I love confirming claims but whoever thinks Lucky looks like a younger Dream was either drunk, cross-eyed or they just got out of the pool and the chlorine got to their vision. Either way, not even close, she doesn't have those fuck me eyes, those kiss me lips, those let me stroke you hands or that fuck me good baby body. This is why I don't trust other people but enough comparison and condescension before I get an infraction from our Big Brother for being too real.

    I stopped by in the early afternoon, the parking lot seemed quiet, most people were occupied with their labors or hiding from the heat. I went in and it was silent, one of the girls pops open the window and it was pitch black inside their room. Just two girls trying to stay cool and comfortable in their little cave, I thought that was cute. Nana was the girl who answered, she reminded me of someone if post-surgery Michael Jackson had a child with an Asian ghost. She seemed sweet and a bit more excited to address me. I asked for Lucky to entice my curiosity who came up to the window and I wasn't super excited but since I was there I figured I'd get a massage anyways.

    Lucky is petite, relatively fit, cute eyes, lips and a little wide nose, black hair that was pulled up into a clip all squeezed into a flowery dress and some sandals. She is quiet (her English is very limited), timid and even seems a bit sullen but unless you absolutely love sex with strangers or money, this isn't exactly a glamorous profession for most girls so I get it. Normally I'd turn away but whatever, let's see how this goes.

    When I laid down she actually covered me at first, she might've thought I could have been undercover figuratively speaking but with a little communication and touching she lightened up. I wasn't expecting much of a massage but she actually did attempt to provide one, she's not very strong and no special techniques but she at least gave it a go. We got to the flip and she started rubbing my legs, brushing up against my delicacy then asked me what I wanted using the universal sign language. First thing she said was a Benjamin for HJ and I thought that was adorable. Some of these girls can get twice that in some of the more discreet cities like SLC but all I did was smile while looking at her eyes.

    I got up to get some money and she probably thought she had it sold but I grabbed $60 and handed it to her and said just a massage baby. I had empathy for her so decided to at least make it worth it. I laid down and next thing I know she's got a handful of oil and she starts gently gripping and caressing my dick while looking at my reaction. Just goes to show you that a woman's ultimate validation is our cock and our cum. I didn't resist and just let it happen. I hadn't had a handjob for a long time. She stared directly into my eyes the whole time and she had a very soft but thorough hand movement, being sure to twist around to touch every area. It wasn't rushed or rough she just took me all the way there and started squeezing a little bit tighter at the end. She enjoyed seeing and feeling that white lava shoot out and it definitely left a mess but we both got something out of the deal.

    She cleaned me up and then exchanged a hug and few words over the next few minutes while I got dressed. She said she's from Seattle so I'm sure the heat is miserable for her but ok thank you baby, nice to meet you.

    Would I repeat? I'm a bit too picky and I know what I really like. If you're anything like me and want to experience a higher caliber, more sexually potent massage concubine or GFE then look elsewhere. Stick to girls like Dream or Momo or better yet, get a girlfriend or a bunch of side pieces in the wild.

    Thanks Lucky.
    I never said Lucky was as good as fuck as Dream, Lulu, or any of the other girls at infinity or other popular spas. Those girls have special training and everyone has preferences on looks. Lucky is terrible at BJ, and HJ. But she will suck bare back if you ask. She did try to slide the cover on me the most recent time too, then I said to wait until we do CFS. But she will do BB suck and 69 until the CFS part. Also when she rides on top she only goes down half way, strange. She is great in mish and doggystyle, this is what she seems to enjoy, and she lets me go in full depth then. She is for people that like younger girls. Some of us have girlfriends that are younger than the girls at the other spas on the west side and Mesa. I don't get massages very often anymore, but I like the extra fun older well trained girls most of the time. Occasionally, I like the young Lucky girl and she treats me better with each visit.

  15. #18410

    67th ave and Olive ave. By liquor store

    Spa63 - still another hot girl.

    Went here today and little Lucky was busy. Yes, I know she is inexperienced but she is still the youngest on the west side by far and one of very very few with no baby damage. Which is why her tits are so small because she's never been pregnant yet. I tried the new girl named Nana today. Nice big tits and I've got an actual photo of Nana you DM me. I also got a photo of Lucky, but it has been doctored up by AI and make her look older and funny, so you'll just need to go in and see them both for yourself and decide. Anyway, Nana is a high performance girl with more experience than Lucky. Both have given me BBBJ, but only Nana takes it deep in her throat. Nana also cares about kissing and giving a full fun experience she gave me CFS, but let me do a little P2 P rubbing to start with her on top. 1. 6 tip and regular house fees. I'll come back for both girls. Yes they have a table shower here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape