Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 18643
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18403
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboobs  [View Original Post]
    Is she the famous Momo we all know?
    Yes it's her, just went there last Thursday and she said she's going to be here for a while.

  2. #18402

    Legend of Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboobs  [View Original Post]
    Is she the famous Momo we all know?
    Idk. This is the first Momo I've ever gotten. She has some hard bolt ons, and I believe a tat near her hip / waist. But she had like a small black choker. But she was amazing! Super passionate. For me its a tie with Eva at Infinity right now service wise.

  3. #18401

    Middle Month Round Up: Red 8 & Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Quick recap as we're at the halfway point of August.

    Went to Red 8 in Mesa back on August 1. Random trip no reservation and decided to get any new girl there. I get there and land on Dora and get her for the hour. She has a cute GND look, pale skin and how others have described her. Yes, she was Amazing. Even before donations laid out, she began making out a plus for me! We then get prepped and start off with some dining at the why. She was super responsive. Then a nice BBBJ and then some amazing 69. Cap on and rode me hard and on to the sofa for some mish and done. We then take a break and she cleans me up for some TUMA! My first ever TUMA, was so nervous but she was a trooper! Round 2, YMMV as she asked me! Same stuff and off I was!

    Then this past Saturday went to Sunny Spa in north Phoenix, Bell Rd. Its back open fellas! And it has the dividing wall there now so similar to Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, Golden Panda etc. I get there and this sultry Chinese MILF welcomes me. She wearing a cute black choker. I get the hour and get her, Momo was this girls name.

    Glad I got Momo, again super GFE! Donation wasn't even set and again DFK. Again more dining at the why and she let met go down to her nether regions too. With Momo she was amazing with BBBJ and even some light facefucking. Some 69 and then rubber and K9 and Mish. Popped and a nice massage. Then she asked about round 2 and again same positions and off I was!

    Much better month than last month, and really going to stick with tried and tested places. Best of Luck fellas!
    Is she the famous Momo we all know?

  4. #18400

    Middle Month Round Up: Red 8 & Sunny Spa

    Quick recap as we're at the halfway point of August.

    Went to Red 8 in Mesa back on August 1. Random trip no reservation and decided to get any new girl there. I get there and land on Dora and get her for the hour. She has a cute GND look, pale skin and how others have described her. Yes, she was Amazing. Even before donations laid out, she began making out a plus for me! We then get prepped and start off with some dining at the why. She was super responsive. Then a nice BBBJ and then some amazing 69. Cap on and rode me hard and on to the sofa for some mish and done. We then take a break and she cleans me up for some TUMA! My first ever TUMA, was so nervous but she was a trooper! Round 2, YMMV as she asked me! Same stuff and off I was!

    Then this past Saturday went to Sunny Spa in north Phoenix, Bell Rd. Its back open fellas! And it has the dividing wall there now so similar to Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, Golden Panda etc. I get there and this sultry Chinese MILF welcomes me. She wearing a cute black choker. I get the hour and get her, Momo was this girls name.

    Glad I got Momo, again super GFE! Donation wasn't even set and again DFK. Again more dining at the why and she let met go down to her nether regions too. With Momo she was amazing with BBBJ and even some light facefucking. Some 69 and then rubber and K9 and Mish. Popped and a nice massage. Then she asked about round 2 and again same positions and off I was!

    Much better month than last month, and really going to stick with tried and tested places. Best of Luck fellas!

  5. #18399

    As always it depends

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    When these places offer a 2 girl option, are you getting 2 pops out of it or is it 1 and done, then massage time?
    There are no fixed rules, it's always dependent on the provider (s), for most of my experience I usually get 2 pops, you can ask them before getting 2, I would do that, if they say only one pop I would get only one.

    The thing is that some providers let you pop more times without extra charge, I love when they do that and usually their service is better, even if they don't charge me extra when that happens I give a higher tip, I like that more than we are in the middle of the session and go to the negotiating thing it's a turn off.

  6. #18398

    Chanel at Sasa Spa

    I got word that Chanel is back in town so I went in to see her. As soon as she opened the window, she recognized me and gave a big smile. The place is good size and very clean and new looking. I asked about a TS when she brought me to the room and left to get it ready. During the TS, she did the make out, b2 b, and rim that reminded me of a bygone era in Phoenix that she was a part in.

    Back to the room she had me get on all fours so she could continue the rim and stroke underneath. She then suited me up for some acg and was showing off the strength in her legs. She then asked what position I wanted and I saw there was a tall mirror next to the table so I asked for standing k9 in front of the mirror. Just something about that I find enjoyable. We then switched to standing mish and I finished cim. Afterward, she gave me mouthwash, cleaned up, and handed me my bottle of water to send me on my way.

  7. #18397

    Infinity Spa

    Stopped by Infinity on Friday, August 14th around 9:00 AM for my very first session. From the moment I stepped through the door, the front desk made me feel completely welcome before calling Yana over.

    When Yana walked out, I was honestly stunned by how gorgeous she is. She is honestly super model hot. Super fit body. Crazy nice ass and amazing tits. She is honestly so hot she is a bit intimidating. After taking care of the house fee, I did an hour, she led me back to the room. She could tell right away that I was new to this, but she made a real effort to put me at ease. There was zero awkwardness and no pressure regarding the tip. Freshening up together was an amazing start, and once we got back to the table, her touch completely melted away all the tension I'd been carrying. It took me a few minutes to settle my initial nerves, but once I did, the relief was incredible.

    Infinity definitely gained a repeat customer. I'll be back in a few weeks—either to check out another provider or just to experience Yana's touch again.

  8. #18396

    Sunny Sunshine

    Sunny spa is very much open. I went in for a BJ. Got a very petite girl with wonderful DDs. Not much English, very cute, but not very sensual. Took a while to finish. Momo came in after to introduce herself and she is the one to pick if you go. Very enthusiastic and you just know she will deliver. There is another girl there skinny and taller, but not like momo.

  9. #18395

    2 girls 2 pops?

    When these places offer a 2 girl option, are you getting 2 pops out of it or is it 1 and done, then massage time?

  10. #18394

    Gold Panda Sun City. Fendi

    Fendi is back at Gold Panda. She is Asian and Ukrainian. She gives a great massage. Table shower is the best I've had. Very willing to do BBBJ and BBFS. Go see her. You won't be disappointed.

  11. #18393

    Sunny Massage

    Sunny Massage.

    43rd Ave and Bell Road.

    Date of service: 8-15-26.

    Therapist name: MOMO.

    Ethnicity: asian.

    Age: maybe late 20's.

    Height:5'2.

    Cup size: MM B with great nipples.

    Summary: If you're looking for a beautiful Asian masseuse, this woman really stands out. Looks are subjective, but she's easily one of the most attractive women I've encountered at an AMP. More importantly, she has a great personality, speaks very good English, and provides an exceptional girlfriend experience. Services BBBJ, 69, CG, Mish, Standing Mish, BBBJ cim finish. I had an amazing time with Momo and can't get that face out of my head. Variety may be the spice of life, but I could easily see myself becoming a regular with her. Treat her well—she's a gem. Be Safe.

  12. #18392

    Spa 63 - Lucky

    Tried texting the number for Spa 63 provided by Google 2 different times / days with no reply so I made my way up there. My first visit to this location. I was greeted at the window by a tall beautiful girl but didn't ask her name. I asked for Lucky based on previous reviews here. She was available and is young and tiny, exactly what I was hoping for. Flat chest but a very nice ass and a tattoo on her lower back. I paid the fees and she proceeded with a CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but she declined. I've never had that happen to me before but I realize its a YMMV situation. Her technique was good but she only really worked the head. She did that for about a minute and a half and then said "you fucka me" and I did. Doggy style. Blew my load in about 2 minutes. So we are less than 10 minutes in and she cleans me up, gets dressed, asked me if I wanted water and showed me the door without an offer of massage.

    I would recommend trying her but if I knew I was signing up for this experience I wouldn't repeat.

  13. #18391
    The closest we had, years and years ago, was a massage / jack shack down on the Scottsdale / Tempe border that was open until the wee hours. But that's long gone. I suspect there's some regulations that prohibit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMexican  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is a 24 hour massage spa that offers all including L3?

  14. #18390

    No 24 hr spa here

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMexican  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if there is a 24 hour massage spa that offers all including L3?
    I have never seen one in az.

  15. #18389

    Lucky Spa 63

    After reading eastside jacks review I had to stop by and see Lucky for myself. She is very young, cute and petite. If you're looking for bigger boobs she's not your girl. It was a nice change for me. You can tell she is new to the game but she's very eager to please. I skipped the massage and had her get right to business. She started with a BBBJ, I did some Daty which she was very receptive. Cover went on and we did the normal position with me finishing in doggie style. This girl is tight and it felt amazing. I will for sure see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape