Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20925

    Looking for Gibbon Updates

    Gibbon used to my go to on the north side. I've not been since the "service interruption".

    Is anything bare available?

    Have they resumed texting with updates?

    Quality of providers?

  2. #20924

    A therapy off S Tryon

    Quote Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr  [View Original Post]
    No, not Monroe Rd where Apple is located.
    My buddy got a nice rub and BBBJ from Angie and enjoyed it immensely. House plus $$. Not the greatest looks but crazy skills.

  3. #20923
    Any other roaming allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Got fidgety and tried them out last week. Paid 80 house and 80 tip for a very solid happy massage. Nothing more than that on the menu, I'd guess. The lady was older, probably mid late 50's, but was very top heavy with legit Ds that she popped out for the finale. Massage skills were up there with the best, almost too intense on the pressure, but it felt great. I'd repeat.

  4. #20922

    Alice spa kannapolis

    Got fidgety and tried them out last week. Paid 80 house and 80 tip for a very solid happy massage. Nothing more than that on the menu, I'd guess. The lady was older, probably mid late 50's, but was very top heavy with legit Ds that she popped out for the finale. Massage skills were up there with the best, almost too intense on the pressure, but it felt great. I'd repeat.

  5. #20921

    Kat Costs

    Quote Originally Posted by BenInJoe  [View Original Post]
    Are her rates at NICE the same as this Tryst ad? From my experience meeting them outside is the more expensive option.
    Yes, pretty much the same. May be a Franklin or two less at spa.

  6. #20920

    Other blondes at Nice Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BenInJoe  [View Original Post]
    Are her rates at NICE the same as this Tryst ad? From my experience meeting them outside is the more expensive option.
    She looks fantastic. Are there other blondes at Nice Spa? When I was seeing someone else there a very pretty blonde greeted me at the entrance. Couldn't figure out who it was and didn't ask her name as I was there to see someone else.

  7. #20919

    Nice Spa

    I have never been? Is it like LA / LF? Is FS on the table? Anything bare ever? How is tipping like? Erotic handy double house fee or different for each? I've never given much thought to the place since there are no pics posted.

  8. #20918
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    Kat is legit. I've seen her numerous times (too many to count) and she has become my ATF. She's a hot, young spinner with incredible ass and small, natural breasts. She's not afraid to look you in the eye while draining you dry. Very sensual! Everything covered. She's not cheap so be prepared. You can find recent pics of her here:

    https://tryst.link/escort/katmissesyou
    Are her rates at NICE the same as this Tryst ad? From my experience meeting them outside is the more expensive option.

  9. #20917

    Emma Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    What spa is Bella at. I wasnt sure from reading the thread history.
    Emma Spa Charlotte.

  10. #20916
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone shared a dream with her? Is she attractive spinner.
    Kat is legit. I've seen her numerous times (too many to count) and she has become my ATF. She's a hot, young spinner with incredible ass and small, natural breasts. She's not afraid to look you in the eye while draining you dry. Very sensual! Everything covered. She's not cheap so be prepared. You can find recent pics of her here:

    https://tryst.link/escort/katmissesyou

  11. #20915
    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    What spa is Bella at. I wasnt sure from reading the thread history.
    Looks like he's referring to Sunlight.

  12. #20914

    Gibbon

    Saw coco last week. Not bad looking but slightly below standard at Gibbon. All covered, which was a first for me there. I didn't mind because I wasn't really into her. No regrets but I will wait until there is new talent to return. Saw Leah twice on her recent tour of duty and she was fantastic.

  13. #20913

    Bella. What spa is she at

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    She's back.
    What spa is Bella at. I wasnt sure from reading the thread history.

  14. #20912
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    You can try her. I've thought about giving her a shot occasionally. But since you're looking for leads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/494950708194
    She's a pretty good time but don't expect Nuru. She advertises it but like most escorts doesn't know what she's doing in terms of Nuru. Just a 2-5 minute sort of rub. Nice enough girl though. No demons.

  15. #20911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area sometime next week. Has anyone been recently? It was pretty dumpy the last time I was there. Didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot let alone taking my clothes off.
    Yes, it's still trash!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape