Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20914

    Gibbon

    Saw coco last week. Not bad looking but slightly below standard at Gibbon. All covered, which was a first for me there. I didn't mind because I wasn't really into her. No regrets but I will wait until there is new talent to return. Saw Leah twice on her recent tour of duty and she was fantastic.

  2. #20913

    Bella. What spa is she at

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    She's back.
    What spa is Bella at. I wasnt sure from reading the thread history.

  3. #20912
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    You can try her. I've thought about giving her a shot occasionally. But since you're looking for leads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/494950708194
    She's a pretty good time but don't expect Nuru. She advertises it but like most escorts doesn't know what she's doing in terms of Nuru. Just a 2-5 minute sort of rub. Nice enough girl though. No demons.

  4. #20911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area sometime next week. Has anyone been recently? It was pretty dumpy the last time I was there. Didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot let alone taking my clothes off.
    Yes, it's still trash!

  5. #20910

    Kat At Nice Spa

    Has anyone shared a dream with her? Is she attractive spinner.

  6. #20909

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    She's going to text me when she gets back and I'll let you know. Bella is her name and she will suck your soul out. Shes down with 69 as well and loves receiving oral. Bubbly gal too. GFE
    She's back.

  7. #20908

    Older Providers

    I will be traveling the area this week and hoping to find a place that has a table shower and older providers. I love older women so the older, bigger the better. Only looking for L1 service. Any insight would be great. Thanks!

  8. #20907
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area sometime next week. Has anyone been recently? It was pretty dumpy the last time I was there. Didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot let alone taking my clothes off.
    If you're referring to the one on Independence it was the same dump as always. In all fairness it's been several months and I didn't stay.

  9. #20906

    Golden

    Going to be in the area sometime next week. Has anyone been recently? It was pretty dumpy the last time I was there. Didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot let alone taking my clothes off.

  10. #20905

    3429

    Oh, you mean 3429, the one on Monroe Rd. Glad we got that straightened out, LOL.

  11. #20904

    3429

    3429. On Monroe Rd. You know. The one we all call 3429.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    This report sounds like 3645 with Jenny, not 3429 Monroe Spa of Zen. Or is it even somewhere else?

  12. #20903
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Needed a massage and decided to splurge on a 4 hand. It was busy so I had to wait behind one of those folding room dividers in the lobby. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. Coco and Jenny took care of me. Coco is not attractive, but not terrible. Jenny is pretty good looking. She's skinny, early 30's, pretty face, and nice body. I don't want to give too much detail here, but I will say that I usually have to help myself finish the handy at L1 AMPs. I had so much fun with Jenny while Coco worked on Jr, I didn't have to help myself at all.

    140 for 1 hr + tip for both ladies.
    This report sounds like 3645 with Jenny, not 3429 Monroe Spa of Zen. Or is it even somewhere else?

  13. #20902

    3429

    Needed a massage and decided to splurge on a 4 hand. It was busy so I had to wait behind one of those folding room dividers in the lobby. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. Coco and Jenny took care of me. Coco is not attractive, but not terrible. Jenny is pretty good looking. She's skinny, early 30's, pretty face, and nice body. I don't want to give too much detail here, but I will say that I usually have to help myself finish the handy at L1 AMPs. I had so much fun with Jenny while Coco worked on Jr, I didn't have to help myself at all.

    140 for 1 hr + tip for both ladies.

  14. #20901
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?
    As far as I know, nothing beyond L1, but its always great L1 for me. YMMV. If anyone has gotten anything beyond L1 pm me.

  15. #20900
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    You will have to call and get the password, unless they have stopped giving it out, then you will have to ask the board for it.

    https://www.bodyrubscharlotte.com
    Or you're a dummy like me, go, pay, enjoy it, forget her name, and forget to get the password.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape