Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 18311
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18056
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    My bad, just did.

  2. #18055
    Clear your inbox.

  3. #18054
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Very. It was all over her IG. Now all pics and wedding ring have disappeared. Is she still adamant on 600?
    I'll PM you.

  4. #18053

    A few

    Any insights?

    Michelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-ea63a4bf8aaf

    Carmen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-1884c30c3db4

    Michelle (yet another!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-2c531b3c5bfb

    My insights:

    Ashley.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-df7fa43c9ec8

    Keeps mention spoiling the first time we meet and then intimacy next. Something tells me there is only the first time.

    Les.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-81905a78443b

    The comms with this one are odd. Immediately wants me to bust a nut on her face later that day. Is it a catfish fucking with me?

    Vera.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761

    - wants 4500 (per meet? Per month?

  5. #18052
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Married and divorced in the space of a few months? That's wild.
    Very. It was all over her IG. Now all pics and wedding ring have disappeared. Is she still adamant on 600?

  6. #18051
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Nice. I saw April sometime last year. Def a good time. Tried to link up with her again but come to find out she got married, now it seems she's divorced now.
    Married and divorced in the space of a few months? That's wild.

  7. #18050

    Deja

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Any recent notes on Marcella? - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-ba67d5bf6c9f.

    Did not pull the trigger on Deja, but she will accept 300 and covered - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4.

    Lana - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-34dedfea77ad.

    Quick to text but gets down to business right away. Says her last one gave her 700, sometimes 800-1000. Requires 200 if just a meet and greet. Cmon, you're 42 and probably lying about that.
    Deja is legit, BBFS for 400. No m&g needed. She's a keeper, I didn't repeat due to distance and personality. I have closer options that are more fun, Deja was strictly business.

  8. #18049
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I see. Well anyway I chatted with her a bit and came to find out she lost 100 lbs. I wasn't about to get hit with surprise skin flaps so I abandoned mission. She seems to be a freak though.

    Otherwise, April has no issues with skin flaps - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.

    Super in shape fitness instructor. A very good time, she'll ask you not to bust inside her.
    Nice. I saw April sometime last year. Def a good time. Tried to link up with her again but come to find out she got married, now it seems she's divorced now.

  9. #18048

    As always thanks for the Intel

    Yeah, losing that much lbs (

    Glad you had a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I see. Well anyway I chatted with her a bit and came to find out she lost 100 lbs. I wasn't about to get hit with surprise skin flaps so I abandoned mission. She seems to be a freak though.

    Otherwise, April has no issues with skin flaps - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.

    Super in shape fitness instructor. A very good time, she'll ask you not to bust inside her.

  10. #18047
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    I see. Well anyway I chatted with her a bit and came to find out she lost 100 lbs. I wasn't about to get hit with surprise skin flaps so I abandoned mission. She seems to be a freak though.

    Otherwise, April has no issues with skin flaps - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-d2c4f3c2ae2e.

    Super in shape fitness instructor. A very good time, she'll ask you not to bust inside her.

  11. #18046

    The adulthub sub of garret park swinger

    Further looking this came up - https://hub.bluemouse.fun/w/31f3c732...file/169930181.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what you're referring to. Are you saying one specific neighborhood has a swinger site?

  12. #18045
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    She is in the garret park swinger adult site. No interaction and info beyond that.
    I have no idea what you're referring to. Are you saying one specific neighborhood has a swinger site?

  13. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Says her previous arrangement was 10 k a month and wants the same or more now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8ec7071b077b
    LOL. And my last arrangement gave me BJ's for 10 hours. 😂.

  14. #18043

    Holly

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-8e825974f27c

    Want a online arrangement before meetup.

    That's a no for me.

  15. #18042

    Princess

    Says her previous arrangement was 10 k a month and wants the same or more now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8ec7071b077b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape