Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 492
-
08-23-26 20:49 #477Senior Member

Posts: 102Reason for the raid.
Originally Posted by TruBlu2026
[View Original Post]
https://www.aol.com/articles/3-arres...020004000.html
-
08-23-26 02:25 #476Senior Member

Posts: 102Really? Damn. Howd you get this information? Is there a news report?
Originally Posted by TruBlu2026
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-26 13:53 #475Regular Member

Posts: 3Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.
-
08-21-26 13:12 #474Regular Member

Posts: 3Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.
Originally Posted by GhorMail
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-26 12:58 #473Regular Member

Posts: 3Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.
-
08-19-26 09:35 #472Senior Member

Posts: 92Visiting
Hey folks! East Coaster here in the area for a bit. Does QoD require you to have seen two HX ladies to book with them? My HX is barebones!
-
08-07-26 14:18 #471Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw her last week, first time I saw her but she was gorgeous. A little standoffish.
Originally Posted by Enspiredz28
[View Original Post]
Showered, laid down, sucked on her tits for 3 minutes, 10 min BBBJ, cover, hopped on top CG and she rode for 5 minutes and I nutted in the bag. Barely LFK but kissed on her shoulders, and neck.
Wouldn't repeat, but don't regret it. Her tits are perfect, good surgeon.
-
08-06-26 10:49 #470Senior Member

Posts: 250New? Girl Kristy
Anyone try Kristy? Hx says she's back but I don't remember seeing her on there before.
I haven't seen her in awhile but have been wanting to. Looks like she's thicker than before too.
Originally Posted by Enspiredz28
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-26 09:49 #469Senior Member

Posts: 34Jazmine Jane
Anyone seen her recently? Her couple of new pics looks like she got implants which, to me, would make her a must see.
Saw her a while back and I thought she's smoking hot. Looks over service for sure as her BBBJ was mediocre at best contrary to other reporting. She had cute Bs which were suckable and clean, tasty pussy but the main attraction was her reverse cow girl, the visual of her ass shaking on me made me finish fast. Barely lfk, light on BLS and otherwise cold and distant. I'd repeat just on visuals and more so if she got implants. Also, bc she did have to open the back door of the apartment building outside, she was in baggy clothing but she had her lingerie underneath.
-
07-20-26 03:19 #468Senior Member

Posts: 356Have they been hosting girls out of DTLA? I hadn't seen someone there since Hope. The location isn't bad, was able to find street parking, in a large complex. Main downside is that Hope needed to let me in, so it's less inconspicuous in that sense.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 03:13 #467Senior Member

Posts: 41I was her first appointment the day I saw her too but after a couple days of taking condoms all day if these girls don't have the right routine it aint going to smell fresh haha. I just feel like maybe the experienced girls need to show her the ropes a bit. Who is her friend?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 00:29 #466Senior Member

Posts: 250I agree with your review of alexis except for the pussy stank. I was her first client that day so maybe that was it? I'll see her again, mostly because she has a blonde friend that is super fucking sexy and I'm trying to get Alexis to help me hook up with her.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:36 #465Senior Member

Posts: 41Alexis
Saw Alexis and TLDR it's a no repeat for me.
Her photos are about 100 lbs ago and feel pretty deceptive. She's thick. She's also got a stanky pussy.
I'm definitely a skinny girl fan so when I first saw her I was pretty taken aback but was already there so just kept going. She's clearly very new to this. Comes across as cold. Wants money up front. Not really into DFK or really any kissing until she gets warmed up.
Finally get into it and she's giving me head. I would say this is where she shines. She does have a cute face and isn't shy about gagging on it, spitting on it, etc.
She gets on top and is lazy but tight. Move to missionary and that's when the smell hits me. I try and muscle through it but eventually lost my hardon. She goes back to oral and I finish CIM.
Raya looks 100 times better than her photos and Alexis looks 100 times worse it's a trip haha.
-
07-18-26 22:09 #464Senior Member

Posts: 250Alexis
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by GBenson3
[View Original Post]
I tried Alexis. She's friends with lily. She seemed genuinely new to this. The session started off kinda cold and mechanical then got better after I ate her out. She kisses but no tongue. +100 for BBFS no cip. But she will swallow. Her pics are old, she's thiccc now.
-
07-18-26 16:07 #463Senior Member

Posts: 62Parking is street parking but its horrible. Its DTLA and there are apartments everywhere.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
If you can get building parking it might be ok (not sure if offered by QOD).
I was working downtown and walked to the location so it was fine that time, but I remember clearly thinking parking was horrible.
Not saying don't try it but its my 2 c.
Hope this helps.










Reply With Quote





