Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 492
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu2026  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.
    Reason for the raid.

    https://www.aol.com/articles/3-arres...020004000.html

  2. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu2026  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.
    Really? Damn. Howd you get this information? Is there a news report?

  3. #475
    Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.

  4. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks! East Coaster here in the area for a bit. Does QoD require you to have seen two HX ladies to book with them? My HX is barebones!
    Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.

  5. #473
    Just a heads up, but her place in Sherman Oaks near the 101 was raided back in June by LAPD.

  6. #472

    Visiting

    Hey folks! East Coaster here in the area for a bit. Does QoD require you to have seen two HX ladies to book with them? My HX is barebones!

  7. #471
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Enspiredz28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Her couple of new pics looks like she got implants which, to me, would make her a must see.

    Saw her a while back and I thought she's smoking hot. Looks over service for sure as her BBBJ was mediocre at best contrary to other reporting. She had cute Bs which were suckable and clean, tasty pussy but the main attraction was her reverse cow girl, the visual of her ass shaking on me made me finish fast. Barely lfk, light on BLS and otherwise cold and distant. I'd repeat just on visuals and more so if she got implants. Also, bc she did have to open the back door of the apartment building outside, she was in baggy clothing but she had her lingerie underneath.
    Saw her last week, first time I saw her but she was gorgeous. A little standoffish.

    Showered, laid down, sucked on her tits for 3 minutes, 10 min BBBJ, cover, hopped on top CG and she rode for 5 minutes and I nutted in the bag. Barely LFK but kissed on her shoulders, and neck.

    Wouldn't repeat, but don't regret it. Her tits are perfect, good surgeon.

  8. #470

    New? Girl Kristy

    Anyone try Kristy? Hx says she's back but I don't remember seeing her on there before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enspiredz28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? Her couple of new pics looks like she got implants which, to me, would make her a must see.

    Saw her a while back and I thought she's smoking hot. Looks over service for sure as her BBBJ was mediocre at best contrary to other reporting. She had cute Bs which were suckable and clean, tasty pussy but the main attraction was her reverse cow girl, the visual of her ass shaking on me made me finish fast. Barely lfk, light on BLS and otherwise cold and distant. I'd repeat just on visuals and more so if she got implants. Also, bc she did have to open the back door of the apartment building outside, she was in baggy clothing but she had her lingerie underneath.
    I haven't seen her in awhile but have been wanting to. Looks like she's thicker than before too.

  9. #469

    Jazmine Jane

    Anyone seen her recently? Her couple of new pics looks like she got implants which, to me, would make her a must see.

    Saw her a while back and I thought she's smoking hot. Looks over service for sure as her BBBJ was mediocre at best contrary to other reporting. She had cute Bs which were suckable and clean, tasty pussy but the main attraction was her reverse cow girl, the visual of her ass shaking on me made me finish fast. Barely lfk, light on BLS and otherwise cold and distant. I'd repeat just on visuals and more so if she got implants. Also, bc she did have to open the back door of the apartment building outside, she was in baggy clothing but she had her lingerie underneath.

  10. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    How's their DTLA location? What's the parking situation?
    Have they been hosting girls out of DTLA? I hadn't seen someone there since Hope. The location isn't bad, was able to find street parking, in a large complex. Main downside is that Hope needed to let me in, so it's less inconspicuous in that sense.

  11. #467
    I was her first appointment the day I saw her too but after a couple days of taking condoms all day if these girls don't have the right routine it aint going to smell fresh haha. I just feel like maybe the experienced girls need to show her the ropes a bit. Who is her friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your review of alexis except for the pussy stank. I was her first client that day so maybe that was it? I'll see her again, mostly because she has a blonde friend that is super fucking sexy and I'm trying to get Alexis to help me hook up with her.

  12. #466
    Quote Originally Posted by Egor2011  [View Original Post]
    Saw Alexis and TLDR it's a no repeat for me.

    Her photos are about 100 lbs ago and feel pretty deceptive. She's thick. She's also got a stanky pussy.

    I'm definitely a skinny girl fan so when I first saw her I was pretty taken aback but was already there so just kept going. She's clearly very new to this. Comes across as cold. Wants money up front. Not really into DFK or really any kissing until she gets warmed up.

    Finally get into it and she's giving me head. I would say this is where she shines. She does have a cute face and isn't shy about gagging on it, spitting on it, etc.

    She gets on top and is lazy but tight. Move to missionary and that's when the smell hits me. I try and muscle through it but eventually lost my hardon. She goes back to oral and I finish CIM.

    Raya looks 100 times better than her photos and Alexis looks 100 times worse it's a trip haha.
    I agree with your review of alexis except for the pussy stank. I was her first client that day so maybe that was it? I'll see her again, mostly because she has a blonde friend that is super fucking sexy and I'm trying to get Alexis to help me hook up with her.

  13. #465

    Alexis

    Saw Alexis and TLDR it's a no repeat for me.

    Her photos are about 100 lbs ago and feel pretty deceptive. She's thick. She's also got a stanky pussy.

    I'm definitely a skinny girl fan so when I first saw her I was pretty taken aback but was already there so just kept going. She's clearly very new to this. Comes across as cold. Wants money up front. Not really into DFK or really any kissing until she gets warmed up.

    Finally get into it and she's giving me head. I would say this is where she shines. She does have a cute face and isn't shy about gagging on it, spitting on it, etc.

    She gets on top and is lazy but tight. Move to missionary and that's when the smell hits me. I try and muscle through it but eventually lost my hardon. She goes back to oral and I finish CIM.

    Raya looks 100 times better than her photos and Alexis looks 100 times worse it's a trip haha.

  14. #464

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by GBenson3  [View Original Post]
    Parking is street parking but its horrible. Its DTLA and there are apartments everywhere.

    If you can get building parking it might be ok (not sure if offered by QOD).

    I was working downtown and walked to the location so it was fine that time, but I remember clearly thinking parking was horrible.

    Not saying don't try it but its my 2 c.

    Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the info.

    I tried Alexis. She's friends with lily. She seemed genuinely new to this. The session started off kinda cold and mechanical then got better after I ate her out. She kisses but no tongue. +100 for BBFS no cip. But she will swallow. Her pics are old, she's thiccc now.

  15. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    How's their DTLA location? What's the parking situation?
    Parking is street parking but its horrible. Its DTLA and there are apartments everywhere.

    If you can get building parking it might be ok (not sure if offered by QOD).

    I was working downtown and walked to the location so it was fine that time, but I remember clearly thinking parking was horrible.

    Not saying don't try it but its my 2 c.

    Hope this helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape