Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 18644
-
08-17-26 18:40 #18404Regular Member

Posts: 1Lucy at Cloud Spa
Lucy is a 5"5, young spinner with massive Ds MM that felt real. She was sensual and really enjoyed the the fun.
Overall her GFE, TUMA, Massage were all on par with other popular joints.
Kitty was quite tight despite a noticeable c section cut. Amy later stopped by and offered me four-hand special for another. 9.
I saw another monger came to the shop so I did not partake. Amy is a also another attractive spinner, 5"2, athletic build.
Total damage was $$. 6. I plan on seeing Amy this weekend.
-
08-17-26 14:22 #18403Senior Member

Posts: 46Yes it's her, just went there last Thursday and she said she's going to be here for a while.
Originally Posted by Bigboobs
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 13:11 #18402Senior Member

Posts: 61Legend of Momo
Idk. This is the first Momo I've ever gotten. She has some hard bolt ons, and I believe a tat near her hip / waist. But she had like a small black choker. But she was amazing! Super passionate. For me its a tie with Eva at Infinity right now service wise.
Originally Posted by Bigboobs
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 12:57 #18401Senior Member

Posts: 247Middle Month Round Up: Red 8 & Sunny Spa
Is she the famous Momo we all know?
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 11:46 #18400Senior Member

Posts: 61Middle Month Round Up: Red 8 & Sunny Spa
Quick recap as we're at the halfway point of August.
Went to Red 8 in Mesa back on August 1. Random trip no reservation and decided to get any new girl there. I get there and land on Dora and get her for the hour. She has a cute GND look, pale skin and how others have described her. Yes, she was Amazing. Even before donations laid out, she began making out a plus for me! We then get prepped and start off with some dining at the why. She was super responsive. Then a nice BBBJ and then some amazing 69. Cap on and rode me hard and on to the sofa for some mish and done. We then take a break and she cleans me up for some TUMA! My first ever TUMA, was so nervous but she was a trooper! Round 2, YMMV as she asked me! Same stuff and off I was!
Then this past Saturday went to Sunny Spa in north Phoenix, Bell Rd. Its back open fellas! And it has the dividing wall there now so similar to Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, Golden Panda etc. I get there and this sultry Chinese MILF welcomes me. She wearing a cute black choker. I get the hour and get her, Momo was this girls name.
Glad I got Momo, again super GFE! Donation wasn't even set and again DFK. Again more dining at the why and she let met go down to her nether regions too. With Momo she was amazing with BBBJ and even some light facefucking. Some 69 and then rubber and K9 and Mish. Popped and a nice massage. Then she asked about round 2 and again same positions and off I was!
Much better month than last month, and really going to stick with tried and tested places. Best of Luck fellas!
-
08-17-26 09:16 #18399Senior Member

Posts: 65As always it depends
There are no fixed rules, it's always dependent on the provider (s), for most of my experience I usually get 2 pops, you can ask them before getting 2, I would do that, if they say only one pop I would get only one.
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
The thing is that some providers let you pop more times without extra charge, I love when they do that and usually their service is better, even if they don't charge me extra when that happens I give a higher tip, I like that more than we are in the middle of the session and go to the negotiating thing it's a turn off.
-
08-17-26 01:13 #18398Senior Member

Posts: 81Chanel at Sasa Spa
I got word that Chanel is back in town so I went in to see her. As soon as she opened the window, she recognized me and gave a big smile. The place is good size and very clean and new looking. I asked about a TS when she brought me to the room and left to get it ready. During the TS, she did the make out, b2 b, and rim that reminded me of a bygone era in Phoenix that she was a part in.
Back to the room she had me get on all fours so she could continue the rim and stroke underneath. She then suited me up for some acg and was showing off the strength in her legs. She then asked what position I wanted and I saw there was a tall mirror next to the table so I asked for standing k9 in front of the mirror. Just something about that I find enjoyable. We then switched to standing mish and I finished cim. Afterward, she gave me mouthwash, cleaned up, and handed me my bottle of water to send me on my way.
-
08-17-26 00:56 #18397Banned Member

Posts: 4Infinity Spa
Stopped by Infinity on Friday, August 14th around 9:00 AM for my very first session. From the moment I stepped through the door, the front desk made me feel completely welcome before calling Yana over.
When Yana walked out, I was honestly stunned by how gorgeous she is. She is honestly super model hot. Super fit body. Crazy nice ass and amazing tits. She is honestly so hot she is a bit intimidating. After taking care of the house fee, I did an hour, she led me back to the room. She could tell right away that I was new to this, but she made a real effort to put me at ease. There was zero awkwardness and no pressure regarding the tip. Freshening up together was an amazing start, and once we got back to the table, her touch completely melted away all the tension I'd been carrying. It took me a few minutes to settle my initial nerves, but once I did, the relief was incredible.
Infinity definitely gained a repeat customer. I'll be back in a few weeks—either to check out another provider or just to experience Yana's touch again.
-
08-16-26 18:58 #18396Senior Member

Posts: 128Sunny Sunshine
Sunny spa is very much open. I went in for a BJ. Got a very petite girl with wonderful DDs. Not much English, very cute, but not very sensual. Took a while to finish. Momo came in after to introduce herself and she is the one to pick if you go. Very enthusiastic and you just know she will deliver. There is another girl there skinny and taller, but not like momo.
-
08-16-26 15:34 #18395Senior Member

Posts: 1392 girls 2 pops?
When these places offer a 2 girl option, are you getting 2 pops out of it or is it 1 and done, then massage time?
-
08-16-26 09:14 #18394Banned Member

Posts: 10Gold Panda Sun City. Fendi
Fendi is back at Gold Panda. She is Asian and Ukrainian. She gives a great massage. Table shower is the best I've had. Very willing to do BBBJ and BBFS. Go see her. You won't be disappointed.
-
08-15-26 20:22 #18393Regular Member

Posts: 4Sunny Massage
Sunny Massage.
43rd Ave and Bell Road.
Date of service: 8-15-26.
Therapist name: MOMO.
Ethnicity: asian.
Age: maybe late 20's.
Height:5'2.
Cup size: MM B with great nipples.
Summary: If you're looking for a beautiful Asian masseuse, this woman really stands out. Looks are subjective, but she's easily one of the most attractive women I've encountered at an AMP. More importantly, she has a great personality, speaks very good English, and provides an exceptional girlfriend experience. Services BBBJ, 69, CG, Mish, Standing Mish, BBBJ cim finish. I had an amazing time with Momo and can't get that face out of my head. Variety may be the spice of life, but I could easily see myself becoming a regular with her. Treat her well—she's a gem. Be Safe.
-
08-15-26 02:02 #18392Regular Member

Posts: 6Spa 63 - Lucky
Tried texting the number for Spa 63 provided by Google 2 different times / days with no reply so I made my way up there. My first visit to this location. I was greeted at the window by a tall beautiful girl but didn't ask her name. I asked for Lucky based on previous reviews here. She was available and is young and tiny, exactly what I was hoping for. Flat chest but a very nice ass and a tattoo on her lower back. I paid the fees and she proceeded with a CBJ. I asked for BBBJ but she declined. I've never had that happen to me before but I realize its a YMMV situation. Her technique was good but she only really worked the head. She did that for about a minute and a half and then said "you fucka me" and I did. Doggy style. Blew my load in about 2 minutes. So we are less than 10 minutes in and she cleans me up, gets dressed, asked me if I wanted water and showed me the door without an offer of massage.
I would recommend trying her but if I knew I was signing up for this experience I wouldn't repeat.
-
08-14-26 10:18 #18391Senior Member

Posts: 591The closest we had, years and years ago, was a massage / jack shack down on the Scottsdale / Tempe border that was open until the wee hours. But that's long gone. I suspect there's some regulations that prohibit it.
Originally Posted by SneakyMexican
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 03:06 #18390Senior Member

Posts: 48No 24 hr spa here
I have never seen one in az.
Originally Posted by SneakyMexican
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





