Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 18651
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18411

    Flamingo Glendale / Cherry

    Age: mid 25, Height: 4'11 , petite, natural C-cups, Asian.

    She gave me a nice rub down followed by a body slide, fiv, CBJ, and then rode me cowgirl, she moaned and seemed really into while I kissed all over her neck and she did the same to me. Overall it was good time beautiful girl as were also the other 2 girls there.

  2. #18410

    K-Spa 51 / Cici

    Age: late 20's, Height: 5'2-5'3, petite, MM D cups. She has a fantastic attitude and is really keen to make you happy. We started off at the shower where she gave me a thorough scrub, then moved on to some Russian, BBJ, and a bit of FIV. Once we were back in the room, she treated me to a nice rub followed by some 69 and BBJ. DT and BLS, and I tried out all the usual positions, finishing with CIM. She took every last drop, and overall, it was a great time with a sexy girl who's all about pleasing.

  3. #18409
    Quote Originally Posted by Khancious  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a spa in months, I'm fortunate enough to not have to but the board seems dead across the map so without further ado, watch me breathe some fresh life into the collective's journal.

    First off, I love confirming claims but whoever thinks Lucky looks like a younger Dream was either drunk, cross-eyed or they just got out of the pool and the chlorine got to their vision. Either way, not even close, she doesn't have those fuck me eyes, those kiss me lips, those let me stroke you hands or that fuck me good baby body. This is why I don't trust other people but enough comparison and condescension before I get an infraction from our Big Brother for being too real.

    I stopped by in the early afternoon, the parking lot seemed quiet, most people were occupied with their labors or hiding from the heat. I went in and it was silent, one of the girls pops open the window and it was pitch black inside their room. Just two girls trying to stay cool and comfortable in their little cave, I thought that was cute. Nana was the girl who answered, she reminded me of someone if post-surgery Michael Jackson had a child with an Asian ghost. She seemed sweet and a bit more excited to address me. I asked for Lucky to entice my curiosity who came up to the window and I wasn't super excited but since I was there I figured I'd get a massage anyways.

    Lucky is petite, relatively fit, cute eyes, lips and a little wide nose, black hair that was pulled up into a clip all squeezed into a flowery dress and some sandals. She is quiet (her English is very limited), timid and even seems a bit sullen but unless you absolutely love sex with strangers or money, this isn't exactly a glamorous profession for most girls so I get it. Normally I'd turn away but whatever, let's see how this goes.

    When I laid down she actually covered me at first, she might've thought I could have been undercover figuratively speaking but with a little communication and touching she lightened up. I wasn't expecting much of a massage but she actually did attempt to provide one, she's not very strong and no special techniques but she at least gave it a go. We got to the flip and she started rubbing my legs, brushing up against my delicacy then asked me what I wanted using the universal sign language. First thing she said was a Benjamin for HJ and I thought that was adorable. Some of these girls can get twice that in some of the more discreet cities like SLC but all I did was smile while looking at her eyes.

    I got up to get some money and she probably thought she had it sold but I grabbed $60 and handed it to her and said just a massage baby. I had empathy for her so decided to at least make it worth it. I laid down and next thing I know she's got a handful of oil and she starts gently gripping and caressing my dick while looking at my reaction. Just goes to show you that a woman's ultimate validation is our cock and our cum. I didn't resist and just let it happen. I hadn't had a handjob for a long time. She stared directly into my eyes the whole time and she had a very soft but thorough hand movement, being sure to twist around to touch every area. It wasn't rushed or rough she just took me all the way there and started squeezing a little bit tighter at the end. She enjoyed seeing and feeling that white lava shoot out and it definitely left a mess but we both got something out of the deal.

    She cleaned me up and then exchanged a hug and few words over the next few minutes while I got dressed. She said she's from Seattle so I'm sure the heat is miserable for her but ok thank you baby, nice to meet you.

    Would I repeat? I'm a bit too picky and I know what I really like. If you're anything like me and want to experience a higher caliber, more sexually potent massage concubine or GFE then look elsewhere. Stick to girls like Dream or Momo or better yet, get a girlfriend or a bunch of side pieces in the wild.

    Thanks Lucky.
    I never said Lucky was as good as fuck as Dream, Lulu, or any of the other girls at infinity or other popular spas. Those girls have special training and everyone has preferences on looks. Lucky is terrible at BJ, and HJ. But she will suck bare back if you ask. She did try to slide the cover on me the most recent time too, then I said to wait until we do CFS. But she will do BB suck and 69 until the CFS part. Also when she rides on top she only goes down half way, strange. She is great in mish and doggystyle, this is what she seems to enjoy, and she lets me go in full depth then. She is for people that like younger girls. Some of us have girlfriends that are younger than the girls at the other spas on the west side and Mesa. I don't get massages very often anymore, but I like the extra fun older well trained girls most of the time. Occasionally, I like the young Lucky girl and she treats me better with each visit.

  4. #18408

    67th ave and Olive ave. By liquor store

    Spa63 - still another hot girl.

    Went here today and little Lucky was busy. Yes, I know she is inexperienced but she is still the youngest on the west side by far and one of very very few with no baby damage. Which is why her tits are so small because she's never been pregnant yet. I tried the new girl named Nana today. Nice big tits and I've got an actual photo of Nana you DM me. I also got a photo of Lucky, but it has been doctored up by AI and make her look older and funny, so you'll just need to go in and see them both for yourself and decide. Anyway, Nana is a high performance girl with more experience than Lucky. Both have given me BBBJ, but only Nana takes it deep in her throat. Nana also cares about kissing and giving a full fun experience she gave me CFS, but let me do a little P2 P rubbing to start with her on top. 1. 6 tip and regular house fees. I'll come back for both girls. Yes they have a table shower here.

  5. #18407

    777 Spa / Lisa

    Drew Lisa cute with a nice thin build and nice MM C's. Massage was ok with a lot of teasing. About 15 minutes in she could see I was nice and hard and had me flip over. She asked me what I wanted and we negotiated the tip. When she came back in she wasted no time and started sucking my dick. She positioned herself so I could rub her pussy. She was really getting into it and climbed on the table for some 69. At some point she put the cover on and we went through multiple position until I finished in Missionary. We still had a little time so she finished with a light massage until my time was up.

  6. #18406

    777 Spa / Lisa

    Drew Lisa cute with a nice thin build and nice MM C's. Massage was ok with a lot of teasing. About 15 minutes in she could see I was nice and hard and had me flip over. She asked me what I wanted and we negotiated the tip. When she came back in she wasted no time and started sucking my dick. She positioned herself so I could rub her pussy. She was really getting into it and climbed on the table for some 69. At some point she put the cover on and we went through multiple position until I finished in Missionary. We still had a little time so she finished with a light massage until my time was up.

  7. #18405

    K-Spa Peoria / Cici

    Therapist name: Cici.

    Ethnicity: asian.

    Age: Late 20's.

    Height: 5'2.

    Cup size: MM small D.

    Definitely recommended. Great massage and service, I'd see her again. HHR total $$. She gave a great massage for 10 minutes. Very good BBBJ with various positions before she finished with CIM once I got tired. Good CIM, let me finish completely before cleaning up.

    I have noticed increased price quotes if you get an HR, not just here. I said I'd be back, but she said "bring more next time".

  8. #18404

    Red8 / Dora

    Dora is a cute girl. Very pleasant personality with long dark hair and a fit natural body. She walked me to the room and immediately started flirting. I like a build up as opposed to going straight to the main event. We started kissing and slowly disrobed. The rest of the time was spent laughing and exploring each others limits. I had a great time and Dora said she did to. Her BBBJ is very erotic and she took direction well. After a while I needed more and covered up before going in. We went through the normal posititons as I wanted to see her from all angles. Every view was fantastic.

    Dora will be here through August.

    When I was there I was the ONLY one.

    I met Erica on the way out and she is also cute.

    Red8 is a win win situation.

  9. #18403

    Spa 63 - A Stroke of Luck

    I haven't been to a spa in months, I'm fortunate enough to not have to but the board seems dead across the map so without further ado, watch me breathe some fresh life into the collective's journal.

    First off, I love confirming claims but whoever thinks Lucky looks like a younger Dream was either drunk, cross-eyed or they just got out of the pool and the chlorine got to their vision. Either way, not even close, she doesn't have those fuck me eyes, those kiss me lips, those let me stroke you hands or that fuck me good baby body. This is why I don't trust other people but enough comparison and condescension before I get an infraction from our Big Brother for being too real.

    I stopped by in the early afternoon, the parking lot seemed quiet, most people were occupied with their labors or hiding from the heat. I went in and it was silent, one of the girls pops open the window and it was pitch black inside their room. Just two girls trying to stay cool and comfortable in their little cave, I thought that was cute. Nana was the girl who answered, she reminded me of someone if post-surgery Michael Jackson had a child with an Asian ghost. She seemed sweet and a bit more excited to address me. I asked for Lucky to entice my curiosity who came up to the window and I wasn't super excited but since I was there I figured I'd get a massage anyways.

    Lucky is petite, relatively fit, cute eyes, lips and a little wide nose, black hair that was pulled up into a clip all squeezed into a flowery dress and some sandals. She is quiet (her English is very limited), timid and even seems a bit sullen but unless you absolutely love sex with strangers or money, this isn't exactly a glamorous profession for most girls so I get it. Normally I'd turn away but whatever, let's see how this goes.

    When I laid down she actually covered me at first, she might've thought I could have been undercover figuratively speaking but with a little communication and touching she lightened up. I wasn't expecting much of a massage but she actually did attempt to provide one, she's not very strong and no special techniques but she at least gave it a go. We got to the flip and she started rubbing my legs, brushing up against my delicacy then asked me what I wanted using the universal sign language. First thing she said was a Benjamin for HJ and I thought that was adorable. Some of these girls can get twice that in some of the more discreet cities like SLC but all I did was smile while looking at her eyes.

    I got up to get some money and she probably thought she had it sold but I grabbed $60 and handed it to her and said just a massage baby. I had empathy for her so decided to at least make it worth it. I laid down and next thing I know she's got a handful of oil and she starts gently gripping and caressing my dick while looking at my reaction. Just goes to show you that a woman's ultimate validation is our cock and our cum. I didn't resist and just let it happen. I hadn't had a handjob for a long time. She stared directly into my eyes the whole time and she had a very soft but thorough hand movement, being sure to twist around to touch every area. It wasn't rushed or rough she just took me all the way there and started squeezing a little bit tighter at the end. She enjoyed seeing and feeling that white lava shoot out and it definitely left a mess but we both got something out of the deal.

    She cleaned me up and then exchanged a hug and few words over the next few minutes while I got dressed. She said she's from Seattle so I'm sure the heat is miserable for her but ok thank you baby, nice to meet you.

    Would I repeat? I'm a bit too picky and I know what I really like. If you're anything like me and want to experience a higher caliber, more sexually potent massage concubine or GFE then look elsewhere. Stick to girls like Dream or Momo or better yet, get a girlfriend or a bunch of side pieces in the wild.

    Thanks Lucky.

  10. #18402

    Lucy at Cloud Spa

    Lucy is a 5"5, young spinner with massive Ds MM that felt real. She was sensual and really enjoyed the the fun.

    Overall her GFE, TUMA, Massage were all on par with other popular joints.

    Kitty was quite tight despite a noticeable c section cut. Amy later stopped by and offered me four-hand special for another. 9.

    I saw another monger came to the shop so I did not partake. Amy is a also another attractive spinner, 5"2, athletic build.

    Total damage was $$. 6. I plan on seeing Amy this weekend.

  11. #18401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboobs  [View Original Post]
    Is she the famous Momo we all know?
    Yes it's her, just went there last Thursday and she said she's going to be here for a while.

  12. #18400

    Legend of Momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboobs  [View Original Post]
    Is she the famous Momo we all know?
    Idk. This is the first Momo I've ever gotten. She has some hard bolt ons, and I believe a tat near her hip / waist. But she had like a small black choker. But she was amazing! Super passionate. For me its a tie with Eva at Infinity right now service wise.

  13. #18399

    Middle Month Round Up: Red 8 & Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Quick recap as we're at the halfway point of August.

    Went to Red 8 in Mesa back on August 1. Random trip no reservation and decided to get any new girl there. I get there and land on Dora and get her for the hour. She has a cute GND look, pale skin and how others have described her. Yes, she was Amazing. Even before donations laid out, she began making out a plus for me! We then get prepped and start off with some dining at the why. She was super responsive. Then a nice BBBJ and then some amazing 69. Cap on and rode me hard and on to the sofa for some mish and done. We then take a break and she cleans me up for some TUMA! My first ever TUMA, was so nervous but she was a trooper! Round 2, YMMV as she asked me! Same stuff and off I was!

    Then this past Saturday went to Sunny Spa in north Phoenix, Bell Rd. Its back open fellas! And it has the dividing wall there now so similar to Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, Golden Panda etc. I get there and this sultry Chinese MILF welcomes me. She wearing a cute black choker. I get the hour and get her, Momo was this girls name.

    Glad I got Momo, again super GFE! Donation wasn't even set and again DFK. Again more dining at the why and she let met go down to her nether regions too. With Momo she was amazing with BBBJ and even some light facefucking. Some 69 and then rubber and K9 and Mish. Popped and a nice massage. Then she asked about round 2 and again same positions and off I was!

    Much better month than last month, and really going to stick with tried and tested places. Best of Luck fellas!
    Is she the famous Momo we all know?

  14. #18398

    Middle Month Round Up: Red 8 & Sunny Spa

    Quick recap as we're at the halfway point of August.

    Went to Red 8 in Mesa back on August 1. Random trip no reservation and decided to get any new girl there. I get there and land on Dora and get her for the hour. She has a cute GND look, pale skin and how others have described her. Yes, she was Amazing. Even before donations laid out, she began making out a plus for me! We then get prepped and start off with some dining at the why. She was super responsive. Then a nice BBBJ and then some amazing 69. Cap on and rode me hard and on to the sofa for some mish and done. We then take a break and she cleans me up for some TUMA! My first ever TUMA, was so nervous but she was a trooper! Round 2, YMMV as she asked me! Same stuff and off I was!

    Then this past Saturday went to Sunny Spa in north Phoenix, Bell Rd. Its back open fellas! And it has the dividing wall there now so similar to Infinity, Lucky, Red 8, Golden Panda etc. I get there and this sultry Chinese MILF welcomes me. She wearing a cute black choker. I get the hour and get her, Momo was this girls name.

    Glad I got Momo, again super GFE! Donation wasn't even set and again DFK. Again more dining at the why and she let met go down to her nether regions too. With Momo she was amazing with BBBJ and even some light facefucking. Some 69 and then rubber and K9 and Mish. Popped and a nice massage. Then she asked about round 2 and again same positions and off I was!

    Much better month than last month, and really going to stick with tried and tested places. Best of Luck fellas!

  15. #18397

    As always it depends

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    When these places offer a 2 girl option, are you getting 2 pops out of it or is it 1 and done, then massage time?
    There are no fixed rules, it's always dependent on the provider (s), for most of my experience I usually get 2 pops, you can ask them before getting 2, I would do that, if they say only one pop I would get only one.

    The thing is that some providers let you pop more times without extra charge, I love when they do that and usually their service is better, even if they don't charge me extra when that happens I give a higher tip, I like that more than we are in the middle of the session and go to the negotiating thing it's a turn off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape