Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 13785
-
08-17-26 08:14 #13680Regular Member

Posts: 7Link?
Which is the link to see her.
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 01:24 #13679Senior Member

Posts: 343Is she really 18? Also is cip available?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 18:55 #13678Senior Member

Posts: 126Michi at 168
I went to visit Michi the other day. I saw her last year. She is just a beautiful as last time. Great body and good smile. I got an appointment and was able to see her at the time I reserved. To start off we did shower and dry off. Then she gave me a 10/10 BBBJ and then to sex. She was fantastic and has a wonderful moan. We changed to position a few times and I was able to finish with a 'bang'. We showered off again and then just talked about Japan. She's a wonderful person to spend time with.
Definitely recommend if you can see her before she leaves. 10/10.
-
08-16-26 17:54 #13677Senior Member

Posts: 258Wait is it that girl Nai qiu? Or Grace? I don't see Bella up anymore.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 17:42 #13676Senior Member

Posts: 151No issues
Just got back from a road trip and stopped in today because I heard Anne was in town. Full report coming later (she's still the GOAT and somehow gets better) but I had no issues with LEO or anything. There were customers when I arrived and customers when I left.
Originally Posted by CasualMana
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-26 13:36 #13675Regular Member

Posts: 14Llana AKA aris
Dreams with Llana are by far still one of my top favs. I have to say she's maintained a consistent GFE experience that other ohare girls tend not to fully provide. She's DFK and she always delivers above expectations. Bbj is one of the best I've had. I'd visit her everyday if I could lmao.
https://tryst.link/escort/arisa
-
08-15-26 13:41 #13674Regular Member

Posts: 6Did you manage to get a whiff of LEO and bail before they saw you? I hope you make it out okay fellow monger.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 16:50 #13673Senior Member

Posts: 203Chinatown
Are nunhouse88, bluephoenixch, chicago521 and amandaspa198 all within walking distance or so from chinatown? Only BP webpage says near chinatown. And, from the recent post it looks like it's a no go now.
-
08-14-26 16:22 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 33BP Raid today
LEO answered the door.
-
08-14-26 06:38 #13671Regular Member

Posts: 4Miku BP
Anyone had a chance to go see Miku at BP? I'm interested in going to see her but I've yet to see any reviews.
-
08-13-26 19:32 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 37SXL intel
Anyone have any intel on SXL's current lineup and recommendations. Appreciate you.
-
08-13-26 16:53 #13669Regular Member

Posts: 5Nunhouse
Went to Nunhouse today. This place ain't it.
I reserved Summer because her page sounded hot AF. Door guy took me up to her room only for her to look nothing remotely close to the girl in the pics. I know these things are touched up a ton and that they're always older than they say, but this girl is easily 20 years above whoever that is on their page.
Whatever, I've had worse. She had nice tits and an ok ass for her age. Paid for an hour and she gave me a shower and then an OK massage with some rimming. BBBJ was ok. Started mish finished K9.
The worst though was that we finished up at about the 30 minute mark and she basically rushed me out the door almost immediately. Nothing I said or did AFAIK, I know how to act. But I'll be damned your 3 Benjamins can go a hell of a lot further than at this place. I will not repeat.
-
08-13-26 16:22 #13668Senior Member

Posts: 280Dude, glad to see you back! So glad BP's face is changing back from Nicole-Lee to Char-Lee, finally!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
By the way, there was a girl named Kimi showed up in BP and 521 before. Is this Kimi the same girl?
-
08-13-26 06:13 #13667Regular Member

Posts: 6Feel you
LOL I feel the same. My favorite spot is the girls by O'Hare apartments. Takes a bit to get there which keeps me in check. The girls are always going beyond & aim to please.
.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:50 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 1711Sister double?
Anne will be back to Chicago this Sunday. Not sure if she and Kimi will be doing sister double or not as it's really wild and kinky. If they do, it would truly be a once in a lifetime bucket list item to cross off. The closest I had was 2 cousins double. Doesn't hurt to ask I guess. Worst case, they say no.
Originally Posted by NightWing0802
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



