Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 920 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 13787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13667

    Feel you

    LOL I feel the same. My favorite spot is the girls by O'Hare apartments. Takes a bit to get there which keeps me in check. The girls are always going beyond & aim to please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    God I hope not, I would be broke. There are a few just 2-3 miles away.
    .

  2. #13666

    Sister double?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing0802  [View Original Post]
    Recently moved back out here from the DMV area had been mongering before I left but not posting here. Went and tried kimi as I had seen anne before. Did not disappoint. Greeted me with a kiss. Went into the shower and got a bit of a preview. Does the occasional dirty talk and plays it up with some oh and ahs. Went to the bed and did an extensive cat bath if that's your thing. Offered rimming wich I didn't partake in. She does kiss a good amount and get very vocal during sex. The pictures are her and I asked if she is anne's sister she said yes I could see the similarities if its true. Big difference would be that she has very obvious surgery on her breasts as they are very hard. Although the pictures don't seem to do her figure justice in my opinion. Overall definitely great service. Would recommend giving her a try.
    Anne will be back to Chicago this Sunday. Not sure if she and Kimi will be doing sister double or not as it's really wild and kinky. If they do, it would truly be a once in a lifetime bucket list item to cross off. The closest I had was 2 cousins double. Doesn't hurt to ask I guess. Worst case, they say no.

  3. #13665
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Any near the west loop?
    There are a few decent massage parlors nearby but AFAIK no apartments. If you don't drive, the orange line can get you decently close but I usually grab a Divvy bike (always get an e-bike if you do that so you don't show up sweaty and smelly).

  4. #13664

    It's Kimi not Mimi

    I went to Blue Phoenix today. Totally screwed up and kept texting that I wanted to see Mimi when I meant Kimi. Door guy was confused. I was confused. Said there was no one there by that name. Said come see Bella. You'll like her. Bella is standing there with her tits out and rubbing her nipples on my arm. Jeez. Showed him the picture. All three of us go ohhhhhh. Wrong name. So that's how I ended up with Bella.

    Who is young and cute and that's her in her pictures. Pretty good English. The usual drill. Excellent BBBJ. Ok massage until she started with these dancing fingers lightly grazing my body. Then kind of a light tongue dance all over. Flip over and more of that. More BJ and 69. Some deep doggy until she stopped me and I pulled out leaving the condom buried inside her. She had to squat and cough to get it out. We had a laugh about that. More positions and finished with a BBBJ that I warned her would flood her so she pulled off. She laughed and laughed at the volume of cum snd the volume of my moaning when I came. Good times. Nice cuddles after. Would repeat.

  5. #13663
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Any near the west loop?
    God I hope not, I would be broke. There are a few just 2-3 miles away.

  6. #13662
    Any near the west loop?

  7. #13661

    $200 mini VIP at BP

    Has anyone tried the $200 mini VIP at BP during this rotation? Is the service the same as regular VIP (except for a shorter time)? Looking for a BP girl who enjoys kissing and maybe DATY at the $200 level (like the girls at Orange).

  8. #13660
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by GnogginFan  [View Original Post]
    Back in May there were reports about Anne's sister named May. Don't know if Kimi is the 3rd sister or just May again under a new name, but if she's the same as May, May was getting great reviews.
    I just texted May on a whim, and she said she's coming back to Chicago "next month" so probably not her. I will definitely partake when she returns because wow.

  9. #13659
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWing0802  [View Original Post]
    Recently moved back out here from the DMV area had been mongering before I left but not posting here. Went and tried kimi as I had seen anne before. Did not disappoint. Greeted me with a kiss. Went into the shower and got a bit of a preview. Does the occasional dirty talk and plays it up with some oh and ahs. Went to the bed and did an extensive cat bath if that's your thing. Offered rimming wich I didn't partake in. She does kiss a good amount and get very vocal during sex. The pictures are her and I asked if she is anne's sister she said yes I could see the similarities if its true. Big difference would be that she has very obvious surgery on her breasts as they are very hard. Although the pictures don't seem to do her figure justice in my opinion. Overall definitely great service. Would recommend giving her a try.
    Anne's best feature was her natural torpedo tits. She has no ass.

  10. #13658

    Nunhouse Attempt

    Went to Nunhouse for the first time on the 7th, having previously been to Orange a few times and been disappointing. Figured I'd give the apartment location a shot and to see if they've improved. Messaged beforehand to make sure Mila was there, was told yes, and headed over. Get there to find her not there. Papasan promised she'd be there later in the day, though their site says the 5th - 10th. Not really surprising, its why stopped going originally. Might be another attempt eventually, but getting burnt out by them. BP is just down the road and hasn't burnt me yet, so likely remaining my go to.

  11. #13657

    Mimi is really good

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience or info on her? Would be greatly appreciated.
    Recently moved back out here from the DMV area had been mongering before I left but not posting here. Went and tried kimi as I had seen anne before. Did not disappoint. Greeted me with a kiss. Went into the shower and got a bit of a preview. Does the occasional dirty talk and plays it up with some oh and ahs. Went to the bed and did an extensive cat bath if that's your thing. Offered rimming wich I didn't partake in. She does kiss a good amount and get very vocal during sex. The pictures are her and I asked if she is anne's sister she said yes I could see the similarities if its true. Big difference would be that she has very obvious surgery on her breasts as they are very hard. Although the pictures don't seem to do her figure justice in my opinion. Overall definitely great service. Would recommend giving her a try.

  12. #13656

    May Kimi Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience or info on her? Would be greatly appreciated.
    Back in May there were reports about Anne's sister named May. Don't know if Kimi is the 3rd sister or just May again under a new name, but if she's the same as May, May was getting great reviews.

  13. #13655

    Kimi BP (Anne's sister?)

    Anyone have any experience or info on her? Would be greatly appreciated.

  14. #13654

    BP. Noa

    I wanted to have a Japanese adventure and I saw that Noa was in town. I remember her from last time she was in Chicago. I texted and was lucky to not wait to see her when I arrived. She looks like the pictures and is a very kind person. We got a shower and then back to the room. She started with a wonderful BBBJ that almost made me pop. Then we went to 69 and after a warm up we did FS. She really has a amazing body and I definitely had fun! Lots of moans and then finished inside to top it off! We ended it with a wonderful massage and I left feeling alot lighter then I came in.

    I do recommend you see her while she is in town. Please be kind to her and treat her with respect!

  15. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by SlavoJugo  [View Original Post]
    I have been interested in the aamp scene but I am getting confused on all the different places that people talk about. I have managed to figure out 521, nun, BP and RL. But I also hear about Amanda, Orange and a few others that I haven't figured out yet. In any event, don't know what is allowed or not when posting but are these other places the same as those I found or are they completely different. Links?

    Also, question about pics and age. I understand that the photos will most likely not be accurate, but does that go for the sites that say pictures are accurate? In regards to age, is the a plus factor I should expect to keep my expectations in check, like if the site says 21 should I expect 31? Thanks in advance.
    Well done! You've found all but Amanda and imo that's the worst one anyway. Keep googling and you'll find it. You're new here so I'm not giving it to ya, sorry. Orange changed their name and is the same place as one of the others you have listed so no need to hunt for it.

    Real Age = 27 + 5*(Listed Age - 20). So if they say she's 21 she might be 32. If they say 24, look out, she might be 47.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape