Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 21037
-
08-16-26 20:27 #20902Senior Member

Posts: 4423429
Needed a massage and decided to splurge on a 4 hand. It was busy so I had to wait behind one of those folding room dividers in the lobby. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. Coco and Jenny took care of me. Coco is not attractive, but not terrible. Jenny is pretty good looking. She's skinny, early 30's, pretty face, and nice body. I don't want to give too much detail here, but I will say that I usually have to help myself finish the handy at L1 AMPs. I had so much fun with Jenny while Coco worked on Jr, I didn't have to help myself at all.
140 for 1 hr + tip for both ladies.
-
08-16-26 13:21 #20901Regular Member

Posts: 3As far as I know, nothing beyond L1, but its always great L1 for me. YMMV. If anyone has gotten anything beyond L1 pm me.
Originally Posted by Chasethedream
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 22:45 #20900Regular Member

Posts: 9Or you're a dummy like me, go, pay, enjoy it, forget her name, and forget to get the password.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 13:53 #20899Senior Member

Posts: 960Gibbon keeps them longer than most. Most spas the are here a week or 2 and off to the next. Gibbon they can stay for 2-3 months if the are making the register ring. Last I hear Leah was leaving today. Does anyone know if she decided to stay longer or if there is a good new girl there now?
Originally Posted by FreakyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 13:51 #20898Senior Member

Posts: 960I thought this place was just a legit spa. Are you saying Emma spa in the University does FS? Is Bella the only one who gives the full service to her clients? If so I'd love to check it out.
Originally Posted by Crayz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 13:20 #20897Senior Member

Posts: 440Went back and got "you-me". Best so far. Thorough table shower, incredible massage with lots of ass work, great tease, flip, mind blowing handshake technique and finished with some stretching. Could barely walk to the car.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 10:26 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 720Kat at Nice Spa
Can anyone provide a description or experience. Thanks in advance. Private. Message works as well.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
Vick.
-
08-14-26 10:14 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 121Bella at Emma Spa
I would really appreciate that. If you want to message when she's back that's fine too.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 09:45 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 163Why do these girls travel so much?
Saw Leah at Gibbon and wow what a body on her!
My question. Why are these girls always shuffling all around the country and don't just stay in one place?
You would think if they're getting good traffic through the door they'd stay put.
Is it to keep them from getting too much of the wrong kind of attention? Just curious.
-
08-14-26 08:24 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 3078Oh dang completely right, my bad, I mixed up the two spas. You are right, no pics on Nice spa, I was thinking of Le Aqua / Fleur. Often times though the ladies from Nice post ads on Skip, check the massage section.
Originally Posted by DrSugarD
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 07:29 #20892Senior Member

Posts: 101Nice vs LaAqua
As far as I know Nice Spa has no pics posted. LaAqua has pics posted but their website has a password.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 07:05 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 3078You will have to call and get the password, unless they have stopped giving it out, then you will have to ask the board for it.
Originally Posted by BarneyFife
[View Original Post]
https://www.bodyrubscharlotte.com
-
08-14-26 07:02 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 41Pics?
Where on the website are pics?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 06:42 #20889Senior Member

Posts: 3078Have you checked the photos on their website? Most of them are accurate or representative. If not you have to call and get the password.
Originally Posted by Vick1957
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 22:15 #20888Senior Member

Posts: 720Nice Spa Lineup
Passing through soon. Thinking about checking out Nice Spa. Can anyone describe Kat, Liz, and Jocelyn, physical descriptions? Thank you in advance. PM is fine.











Reply With Quote





