Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20899
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Leah at Gibbon and wow what a body on her!

    My question. Why are these girls always shuffling all around the country and don't just stay in one place?

    You would think if they're getting good traffic through the door they'd stay put.

    Is it to keep them from getting too much of the wrong kind of attention? Just curious.
    Gibbon keeps them longer than most. Most spas the are here a week or 2 and off to the next. Gibbon they can stay for 2-3 months if the are making the register ring. Last I hear Leah was leaving today. Does anyone know if she decided to stay longer or if there is a good new girl there now?

  2. #20898
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    I would really appreciate that. If you want to message when she's back that's fine too.
    I thought this place was just a legit spa. Are you saying Emma spa in the University does FS? Is Bella the only one who gives the full service to her clients? If so I'd love to check it out.

  3. #20897
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Damn you late afternoon hobbyists! Town to comfort only to be told they were "too busy". I know I passed a half dozen locations on my way home but have gotten so used to a great table shower, a great massage and a great L1 ending. Who can compete?
    Went back and got "you-me". Best so far. Thorough table shower, incredible massage with lots of ass work, great tease, flip, mind blowing handshake technique and finished with some stretching. Could barely walk to the car.

  4. #20896

    Kat at Nice Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Oh dang completely right, my bad, I mixed up the two spas. You are right, no pics on Nice spa, I was thinking of Le Aqua / Fleur. Often times though the ladies from Nice post ads on Skip, check the massage section.
    Can anyone provide a description or experience. Thanks in advance. Private. Message works as well.

    Vick.

  5. #20895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Bella at Emma Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    She's going to text me when she gets back and I'll let you know. Bella is her name and she will suck your soul out. Shes down with 69 as well and loves receiving oral. Bubbly gal too. GFE
    I would really appreciate that. If you want to message when she's back that's fine too.

  6. #20894

    Why do these girls travel so much?

    Saw Leah at Gibbon and wow what a body on her!

    My question. Why are these girls always shuffling all around the country and don't just stay in one place?

    You would think if they're getting good traffic through the door they'd stay put.

    Is it to keep them from getting too much of the wrong kind of attention? Just curious.

  7. #20893
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSugarD  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know Nice Spa has no pics posted. LaAqua has pics posted but their website has a password.
    Oh dang completely right, my bad, I mixed up the two spas. You are right, no pics on Nice spa, I was thinking of Le Aqua / Fleur. Often times though the ladies from Nice post ads on Skip, check the massage section.

  8. #20892

    Nice vs LaAqua

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Passing through soon. Thinking about checking out Nice Spa. Can anyone describe Kat, Liz, and Jocelyn, physical descriptions? Thank you in advance. PM is fine.
    As far as I know Nice Spa has no pics posted. LaAqua has pics posted but their website has a password.

  9. #20891
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneyFife  [View Original Post]
    Where on the website are pics?
    You will have to call and get the password, unless they have stopped giving it out, then you will have to ask the board for it.

    https://www.bodyrubscharlotte.com

  10. #20890

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Have you checked the photos on their website? Most of them are accurate or representative. If not you have to call and get the password.
    Where on the website are pics?

  11. #20889
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Passing through soon. Thinking about checking out Nice Spa. Can anyone describe Kat, Liz, and Jocelyn, physical descriptions? Thank you in advance. PM is fine.
    Have you checked the photos on their website? Most of them are accurate or representative. If not you have to call and get the password.

  12. #20888

    Nice Spa Lineup

    Passing through soon. Thinking about checking out Nice Spa. Can anyone describe Kat, Liz, and Jocelyn, physical descriptions? Thank you in advance. PM is fine.

  13. #20887

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Second time with her and she's all that others have said. Paid $80/ hr. Gave Leah $150 tip up front. Very nice looking, massage would be a 7/10 (though she worked hard for probably 40 minutes), and off comes the dress. Dropped to her knees and attempted to apply a cover, I nicely objected, reminding her that last time there was no issue with BBJ, she started telling me "no, no, $200", I gave her the remaining $20 I had, she went along ("next time, $200! I'm a little older so I take a little longer, but everything I wanted happened, she stayed the course during covered FS. In fact, mamasan was telling her "it's time" and she stayed with me. A winner. OH ALMOST FORGOT, said she's leaving Aug 14.
    Yeah, Leah said she's leaving on the 14th, and Coco's coming in after her. I was going to hit Gibbon last week but got stuck on a work trip. Leah was 🔥—young and really good. Heard Coco's got a similar vibe, so I got to check her out next visit.

  14. #20886
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatJon  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me a good lead on a legit nuru massage?

    Not opposed to the full dream in the process, but would like an actual Nuru, and am having a bear of time finding one!

    Feel free to PM me if preferred.
    You can try her. I've thought about giving her a shot occasionally. But since you're looking for leads:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/494950708194

  15. #20885

    Nice Spa. New (er) girls

    Been a while since I have been to Nice Spa. Previously saw Gia, Serina and Nila, all great fun. Can anyone provide info on Karli, Amy, Natasha, Jocelyn or others worth seeing there? PM or reply would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape