Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17510
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Henny would be 200 in a a lot of markets. There's a reason she doesn't tour.
    Here's a younger hotter white girl charging 200 in Chicago https://tryst.link/massage/young-isabelle.

  2. #17509

    Damage

    What was the damage?

  3. #17508
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #17507
    Quote Originally Posted by Woshidashuaige  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her?
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ice-91165.html

  5. #17506

    Red head

    Anyone have any encounters with this one? Looks real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/043280921296

  6. #17505

    Henny Representin' the Lou

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Bob Jackson for the referral. I met with Henny today after a few meetings around lunch. She was quick to respond and kept me informed as she made her way. Took her an hour to shower and show up as she told me it would. She asked for my preferences on what to wear which I thought was great. She showed up looking fucking fine! She looks very good. Small but nice ass and small but very nice tits. She was perfectly what I was looking for.

    We talked for a minute and she had me relaxed as she is very nice and fun to talk to. Made sure what I was wanting and we got down to it. The fee was very high but I went for everything. Started with some kissing and her playing with me while I explored her body. The cover went on and we went in to 69. She has some skills and tasted very nice. From there I asked her to ride me which didn't disappoint. Switched to doggy and little guy was having a hard time staying up and awake but not her fault. I don't do well with covers all the time and this was one of those times. She went down on me between every position and seemed to really like it. Went back to doggy off the side of the bed. Cover kept rolling up and we had to stop and move it down but by the end when I was close we kept going hard. Released into the condom as it was falling off in her and when I pulled out it was hanging. Cleaned ourselves off and she asked if I wanted to go again.

    Told her to give me a minute so I could rest and recover. We talked again and she excitedly asked again if I was ready. Cover went on and she started BJ. She is sloppy and gets a ton of spit on it. Did this for a while and then into Missionary. Missionary was very nice and boy can she take a pounding. We moved to doggy pulled out and shot it on her ass. We cleaned up again and she went on her way. She is expensive and may not be everyone's cup of tea but my recent budget gave me the chance to have one of the best times I have had in the hobby. I will be back at times and I will see her again when I can. She is a gem. Treat her right and you will keep a good one.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with her. And you're right, she's a gem.

    Next visit, we can talk gooey butter cake, another of STL's fine confections.

  7. #17504

    Good time with Henny

    Thank you Bob Jackson for the referral. I met with Henny today after a few meetings around lunch. She was quick to respond and kept me informed as she made her way. Took her an hour to shower and show up as she told me it would. She asked for my preferences on what to wear which I thought was great. She showed up looking fucking fine! She looks very good. Small but nice ass and small but very nice tits. She was perfectly what I was looking for.

    We talked for a minute and she had me relaxed as she is very nice and fun to talk to. Made sure what I was wanting and we got down to it. The fee was very high but I went for everything. Started with some kissing and her playing with me while I explored her body. The cover went on and we went in to 69. She has some skills and tasted very nice. From there I asked her to ride me which didn't disappoint. Switched to doggy and little guy was having a hard time staying up and awake but not her fault. I don't do well with covers all the time and this was one of those times. She went down on me between every position and seemed to really like it. Went back to doggy off the side of the bed. Cover kept rolling up and we had to stop and move it down but by the end when I was close we kept going hard. Released into the condom as it was falling off in her and when I pulled out it was hanging. Cleaned ourselves off and she asked if I wanted to go again.

    Told her to give me a minute so I could rest and recover. We talked again and she excitedly asked again if I was ready. Cover went on and she started BJ. She is sloppy and gets a ton of spit on it. Did this for a while and then into Missionary. Missionary was very nice and boy can she take a pounding. We moved to doggy pulled out and shot it on her ass. We cleaned up again and she went on her way. She is expensive and may not be everyone's cup of tea but my recent budget gave me the chance to have one of the best times I have had in the hobby. I will be back at times and I will see her again when I can. She is a gem. Treat her right and you will keep a good one.

  8. #17503

  9. #17502
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    FYI, though not shocked.
    Who is that?

  10. #17501
    FYI, though not shocked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260812-142744.jpg‎  

  11. #17500

    Henny GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Bob for the info on Henny. I have decided to see her tomorrow night. I understand some prices are too high for some and they want it to be lower. I have a few rules when I partake. I want someone hotter than my wife / girlfriend / or fuck buddy and mostly I just want great service. I can find the cheap ones that I can get a nut with and be on my way but I would rather at this point get service. The better the service the happier I am and don't mind the high price. I much prefer Henny over Debra just on looks alone for sure. She sent a verification Pic and she looks good. In Louisville she would definitely go for $350+ and people would pay it. To each their own though and I will write a review after I see her.
    If you're looking for GFE, it's definitely worth it with Henny to pay the upcharge. The DATY is about as perfect and tasty as it gets and she's also a great kisser. Treat her well!

  12. #17499
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Good but also. .

    A total sweetheart, looks like her pics. Very nice, friendly, and really gets into it. Good kisser.

    BIG problem: user or just got off. She'll be on you all the time to come see her, so use a burner or an app. I tried to be nice and fronted a session she offered half price, my dumb ass got ghosted. Live and learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]

  13. #17498

    Sometimes "What" You're Driving Makes Up For A Lesser Ride Quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Why reasonable men think StL is way overpriced with poor choices and disappointment.

    Highly locally favored is Henny at $450/ hour NO DATY, NO GFE.

    Visiting Debra Hollander $500/ Two hours includes DATY, GFE, CIM, BBBJ with a female figure, more experience.

    How much clearer can facts be?

    It is even more dramatic & obvious when other cities are used compared to StL where providers are even more attractive, offer more services and at lower prices than in StL.
    Price/Service aside, you're comparing a "20's something" cute college coed type "Basic, But Legit FS" girl with a youthfully tight body to a "40-50 year old" saggy bodied woman, who does offer better FS and at a lower price, "but" also obviously has a shit-ton more miles on her judging from some of those pics...I get what you're trying to say here about value/better service (no arguments there whatsoever), but, age/visually speaking, those two are about as "Apples And Oranges" as it gets and most guys will still aspire to bang a hot young FS college cutie over some middle-aged provider who's best years appearance wise are now slipping behind her, and that's just the way "life" is...

    This is also why I go to Vegas and LA all the time where hot "reasonably priced" FS/GFE/PSE providers are practically falling out of the sky and I don't even have to stress about this shit, lol.

    Stay Safe

  14. #17497

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJakkson  [View Original Post]
    Look, I won't argue that we don't have poor choices and disappointment. It's rough out there and especially so for a visitor.

    I think prices are what they are and supply and demand will sort that out eventually. I'm not going to whimper about someone overpaying for a girl any more than I'm going to stand in front of Whole Foods and harangue its shoppers about how they're driving up the prices of oranges for the rest of us. But price really should be based on quality and I think that alone explains the discrepancy between Debra and Henny.

    On your comparison, we obviously have different tastes, and that's fine. Personally, this lady (https://www.debra-hollander.com/gall...Item-mnludsh91) could bring me some greasy eggs and coffee at Denny's after a long night of drinking and I'd tip her for it. But I wouldn't fuck that with Zip's dick, even if she was paying me. And as to the "female figure" comment, 34 DDDs aren't "female", in my opinion, they're just bags of silicone helping gravity do its thing faster. Again, this is a matter of taste, but I think Henny's body is tight and unquestionably feminine, while Debra's is fake, fat, saggy and female. Examples follow:

    Henny: https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...cf0/large.avif.

    Debra: https://www.debra-hollander.com/gall...aItem-mk6y547t.

    Last point, let's not forget that ShawBerry31, a fellow Senior member from out of town who asked for some help, is here this week. Debra is not here until the end of next week. So even if he likes his ladies large, bargain basement, rode hard, and put away wet, she's unfortunately not an option for him.
    Thank you Bob for the info on Henny. I have decided to see her tomorrow night. I understand some prices are too high for some and they want it to be lower. I have a few rules when I partake. I want someone hotter than my wife / girlfriend / or fuck buddy and mostly I just want great service. I can find the cheap ones that I can get a nut with and be on my way but I would rather at this point get service. The better the service the happier I am and don't mind the high price. I much prefer Henny over Debra just on looks alone for sure. She sent a verification Pic and she looks good. In Louisville she would definitely go for $350+ and people would pay it. To each their own though and I will write a review after I see her.

  15. #17496

    Cam on LC

    I've been chatting a bit with this one. Quoted me 170/250/350 for GFE. Says she's in the CWE, but I always assume that's going to be the outskirts where it gets a bit sketchy. I've seen her posts out there for a bit and while the photos are definitely filtered, I expect she's going to at least be attractive in person. There's one comment about her friend robbing someone, but every other comment is positive. Honestly I'm surprised I've never seen anything about her here. Has anyone seen her that can vouch? She looks like someone worth spending some time with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/213451364

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape