Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20910

    Kat At Nice Spa

    Has anyone shared a dream with her? Is she attractive spinner.

  2. #20909

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    She's going to text me when she gets back and I'll let you know. Bella is her name and she will suck your soul out. Shes down with 69 as well and loves receiving oral. Bubbly gal too. GFE
    She's back.

  3. #20908

    Older Providers

    I will be traveling the area this week and hoping to find a place that has a table shower and older providers. I love older women so the older, bigger the better. Only looking for L1 service. Any insight would be great. Thanks!

  4. #20907
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in the area sometime next week. Has anyone been recently? It was pretty dumpy the last time I was there. Didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot let alone taking my clothes off.
    If you're referring to the one on Independence it was the same dump as always. In all fairness it's been several months and I didn't stay.

  5. #20906

    Golden

    Going to be in the area sometime next week. Has anyone been recently? It was pretty dumpy the last time I was there. Didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot let alone taking my clothes off.

  6. #20905

    3429

    Oh, you mean 3429, the one on Monroe Rd. Glad we got that straightened out, LOL.

  7. #20904

    3429

    3429. On Monroe Rd. You know. The one we all call 3429.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    This report sounds like 3645 with Jenny, not 3429 Monroe Spa of Zen. Or is it even somewhere else?

  8. #20903
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Needed a massage and decided to splurge on a 4 hand. It was busy so I had to wait behind one of those folding room dividers in the lobby. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. Coco and Jenny took care of me. Coco is not attractive, but not terrible. Jenny is pretty good looking. She's skinny, early 30's, pretty face, and nice body. I don't want to give too much detail here, but I will say that I usually have to help myself finish the handy at L1 AMPs. I had so much fun with Jenny while Coco worked on Jr, I didn't have to help myself at all.

    140 for 1 hr + tip for both ladies.
    This report sounds like 3645 with Jenny, not 3429 Monroe Spa of Zen. Or is it even somewhere else?

  9. #20902

    3429

    Needed a massage and decided to splurge on a 4 hand. It was busy so I had to wait behind one of those folding room dividers in the lobby. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait. Coco and Jenny took care of me. Coco is not attractive, but not terrible. Jenny is pretty good looking. She's skinny, early 30's, pretty face, and nice body. I don't want to give too much detail here, but I will say that I usually have to help myself finish the handy at L1 AMPs. I had so much fun with Jenny while Coco worked on Jr, I didn't have to help myself at all.

    140 for 1 hr + tip for both ladies.

  10. #20901
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasethedream  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer services beyond L1? I've dreamed about going there a few times and that didn't seem to be on the table. Any tips?
    As far as I know, nothing beyond L1, but its always great L1 for me. YMMV. If anyone has gotten anything beyond L1 pm me.

  11. #20900
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    You will have to call and get the password, unless they have stopped giving it out, then you will have to ask the board for it.

    https://www.bodyrubscharlotte.com
    Or you're a dummy like me, go, pay, enjoy it, forget her name, and forget to get the password.

  12. #20899
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw Leah at Gibbon and wow what a body on her!

    My question. Why are these girls always shuffling all around the country and don't just stay in one place?

    You would think if they're getting good traffic through the door they'd stay put.

    Is it to keep them from getting too much of the wrong kind of attention? Just curious.
    Gibbon keeps them longer than most. Most spas the are here a week or 2 and off to the next. Gibbon they can stay for 2-3 months if the are making the register ring. Last I hear Leah was leaving today. Does anyone know if she decided to stay longer or if there is a good new girl there now?

  13. #20898
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    I would really appreciate that. If you want to message when she's back that's fine too.
    I thought this place was just a legit spa. Are you saying Emma spa in the University does FS? Is Bella the only one who gives the full service to her clients? If so I'd love to check it out.

  14. #20897
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Damn you late afternoon hobbyists! Town to comfort only to be told they were "too busy". I know I passed a half dozen locations on my way home but have gotten so used to a great table shower, a great massage and a great L1 ending. Who can compete?
    Went back and got "you-me". Best so far. Thorough table shower, incredible massage with lots of ass work, great tease, flip, mind blowing handshake technique and finished with some stretching. Could barely walk to the car.

  15. #20896

    Kat at Nice Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Oh dang completely right, my bad, I mixed up the two spas. You are right, no pics on Nice spa, I was thinking of Le Aqua / Fleur. Often times though the ladies from Nice post ads on Skip, check the massage section.
    Can anyone provide a description or experience. Thanks in advance. Private. Message works as well.

    Vick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape