LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 21016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20851

    Chinese Spa (Lotus?)

    I think that's the name, in the same center as Kyoto. It's been a couple years since I visited and don't see many reports. Any current Intel available? My cheap ass loved the $60/ hr but that has probably changed. I am debating between Comfort, Tulip and there since CE Comfort in kannapolis is not a wise option these days. With the time commitment involved I am hoping to make the right choice. LOL. Feel free to share your opinions! PM's are welcome as well.

  2. #20850
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this place is closed? I texted and callled today got no response and phone goes straight to voicemail.
    They just posted on Google four hours ago. Every time I've been there, it's been self-service, and it's not worth the money.

  3. #20849

    Gibbon with Leah

    Second time with her and she's all that others have said. Paid $80/ hr. Gave Leah $150 tip up front. Very nice looking, massage would be a 7/10 (though she worked hard for probably 40 minutes), and off comes the dress. Dropped to her knees and attempted to apply a cover, I nicely objected, reminding her that last time there was no issue with BBJ, she started telling me "no, no, $200", I gave her the remaining $20 I had, she went along ("next time, $200! I'm a little older so I take a little longer, but everything I wanted happened, she stayed the course during covered FS. In fact, mamasan was telling her "it's time" and she stayed with me. A winner. OH ALMOST FORGOT, said she's leaving Aug 14.

  4. #20848

    Gibbon June

    Decided to try Gibbon for the first time. Rang the bell, mamasan opened the door and was actually friendly and in a good mood, payed the house fee and was brought to a room. In walks kgirl June, probably 50 something, perky b's, pretty enough face, skimpy red dress, ass like an ironing board. Off to the shower, pretty standard procedure, got everything nice and clean, gave me a little chub. Dries me off and we go back to the room. By now I have figured out that she doesn't speak a lick of Engrish. She then actually gives me a half way decent massage. On the flip I tell her I want everything and drop 1. 6 on the shelf, she of course tries to upcharge and I say no. She leaves the room and comes back. This is where it goes downhill. She then proceeds to give me the worse teethy BJ I've ever had but jr still manages to rise to the occasion, the world smallest and thickest cover goes on. She then motion for standing mish. While I'm pounding it, she seems to be grimacing in pain, now I'm slightly above average but I'm no Ron Jeremy. Between her facial expressions and the thickest cover ever made, jr gave up, so we switched to HJ to try to finish things off, probably the worst HJ of all time, death grip pounding, no teasing tickling or flirting. How the hell does a 50 ish year old woman in this line of work not know her way around a meat stick? She didn't even get me off. Sad. I cut my losses and left. This visit just reminded me why I usually go to American and Latina spas, I'd much rather pony up for better attitudes and girls that I know are going to be smoking hot and take directions well. YMMV.

  5. #20847

    Muyue Time Spa

    Got word there was a new girl in town, went to go check her out myself. When I arrived I was greeted by a young beautiful girl, very cute. I missed her name but she told me she was 29. Opted for the hour long session. Massage was very nice with a lot of good teasing. On the flip side. I was serviced with excellent L2 lots of eye contact also got a chance to taste the goods. I left very happy I will definitely come see her again. She has a nice tight body and a perfect ass with nice dimples to match, not just on her face. Seniors and regs, feel free to pm for details.

  6. #20846
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Ha, ha. I read this as Green light TO vent. As if you were giving the forum the go to complain about the most consistent L1 AMP in town. Yes, you're being paranoid.
    Thanks for confirming my mental illness LOL. I'm sure it's benign, but wanted to get others input.

  7. #20845
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer73  [View Original Post]
    Comfort has been a go to of mine for a while. Other than having to wait from time to time they have been great with reliable service. This past visit I noticed a little green light on in the exhaust vent above the table shower. Has anyone else noticed that? I'm not trying to be paranoid or saying they are up to something. Just curious. It won't prevent me from going back.
    Ha, ha. I read this as Green light TO vent. As if you were giving the forum the go to complain about the most consistent L1 AMP in town. Yes, you're being paranoid.

  8. #20844
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    *FS was $$ + house for one hour.
    I didn't think FS was available at SCS. Recommend Jocelyn, Evelyn and Nila at NS. Expensive there though.

  9. #20843

    Comfort Spa: green light in vent

    Comfort has been a go to of mine for a while. Other than having to wait from time to time they have been great with reliable service. This past visit I noticed a little green light on in the exhaust vent above the table shower. Has anyone else noticed that? I'm not trying to be paranoid or saying they are up to something. Just curious. It won't prevent me from going back.

  10. #20842
    Quote Originally Posted by RTheGMan  [View Original Post]
    How is the talent at South Charlotte Spa and Nice these days? Are there any "must see" girls at rather of these places? I used to be a regular with Kay at SCS but my schedule changed and I can rarely line up with her. Kay is a smoking hot Latina with a beautiful bbl booty, she's very sensual and has very high energy, she could easily be an Eros girl. FS was $$house. Feel free to DM me with recommendations and pricing. TIA.
    *FS was $$ + house for one hour.

  11. #20841

    SCS / Nice

    How is the talent at South Charlotte Spa and Nice these days? Are there any "must see" girls at rather of these places? I used to be a regular with Kay at SCS but my schedule changed and I can rarely line up with her. Kay is a smoking hot Latina with a beautiful bbl booty, she's very sensual and has very high energy, she could easily be an Eros girl. FS was $$house. Feel free to DM me with recommendations and pricing. TIA.

  12. #20840

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    So after 2 months of shutdown, Gibbon has reopened (6 days ago). I visited and confirm the same good services are back in business. Leah was great, lovely B cups and tight little body. Massage was decent, not great, just ok. BBBJ with DT was very good and FS was lively. CIP.

    Glad they're back. Whole new crew and new phone number (Google Maps has new number).

    Enjoy and be safe.
    Spot on about Leah. She's super cute, has a tight petite frame, and her B's are perfect. Had such a great time with her, awesome energy all around.

  13. #20839

    The tease!

    Went to Comfort yesterday and had to wait 20 min or so but totally worth it. Got a thorough table shower. I always ask for them to use their soft bare hands instead of that abrasive scrubby thing. Soaped up my ass cheeks and crack real good, back, arms and legs. Feels like a mini massage followed by the soothing hot water rinse. Same level of detail on the flip. I nearly popped when she soaped up jr. , chest arms, legs, feet, then back to jr. Made sure to rinse jr real well then towels you off eventually getting on her knees to dry jr at eye level. Back to the room but instead of the fun table shower tease auntie, a skinny younger attendant for the massage. First time meeting her and unfortunately didn't get her name. Legit massage quality massage with long ass cheek strokes when doing back and ball teases when doing thighs. Hot towel then a really long ass and ball tease. An equally long tease on the flip with a great hand shake technique that had me paralyzed with pleasure. Wow!

  14. #20838
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHangman  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know a spa that does really good rim jobs?
    Did you check the Rim thread? Just saying.

  15. #20837
    Quote Originally Posted by TigrMan699  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the Tryon one where the owner got busted for video surveillance and then attempting to blackmail the guy by threatening to show video to wife and post online.
    I do recall the video taping but not the blackmail part. Could be. Both Miriam and Kaykay / Dani told me that he / she used them for their personal enjoyment. However, I could be way off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape