Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 12343
-
08-16-26 13:27 #12133Senior Member

Posts: 632Nice?
I have been to all the shops but Beauty. The only shop I would consider "nice" is Candy.
Originally Posted by Whouck66
[View Original Post]
But, most guys don't care about the facilities.
-
08-16-26 10:24 #12132Regular Member

Posts: 37Menu
How do I go about asking what's on the menu? Do I just ask for it, or is there something specific I should ask?
Thanks in advance.
-
08-15-26 14:10 #12131Regular Member

Posts: 21All of these places are really nice.
Originally Posted by HkdigWeed
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-26 17:27 #12130Senior Member

Posts: 502Candy
Went there to see Rose. She wasn't available. Ended up with a gal named Lily. Probably in her 30's. She looked nice. Nice big boobs, I think natural. If they are enhanced, its a spectacular job. Got a half hour. It is nice we were on a bed. Started with some DFK, then BBBJ, BLS. Offered prostate massage, but I declined. Applied the cover for some CFS. She rode me in cowgirl. I didn't want to finish in the condom so we stopped and she finished with more BLS, BBBJ, and CIM. We had some time, so she gave me a nice massage after. All in all, a very nice experience aside from hoping pump that huge load into Rose's pussy or ass rather than Lily's mouth.
-
08-14-26 15:31 #12129Regular Member

Posts: 2Candy
I'm not sure if there's some shill fiction going on or what. Only saw one girl, didn't get her name. She's small and attractive, except kind of flat ass. She declines greek, says that's the other girl. Instead of getting the other girl, she is determined to convince me to stick with her. I'm short on time, and she's hot enough, so I stay. Head game was mid at best. She kept doing the thing where it's mostly hand instead of mouth. She asks to 69 which was better, she's young and clean, so why not? She didn't allow fingers in either entrance. Covered mish was about all she wanted to do. No CG, k9 was ok, but she didn't want to lay flat. Multiple times she thought pre-cum was the real thing and acted like we were done. Finally had enough of the unenthusiastic ba and finished. She just starts cleaning the room even though half the time is left.
-
08-14-26 14:03 #12128Regular Member

Posts: 2To clarify for others
Did you recognize this was the same Coco you've written multiple times about over at Enjoy?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
I've been dropping by at Bliss periodically hoping for a gem to share and was excited after seeing your review.
By the way gents, the rooms are really small. Like 2 massage table small. If claustrophobia is in your cards, might not be the location for you.
-
08-14-26 02:42 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 442Rate for Rose
What would be the going rate for 60 min BBFS 2 pops for rose? Not sure what the upcharge should be for BBFS here with room fee. Could someone DM me?
-
08-13-26 19:53 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 68Candy Massage
Sorry, Candy Massage on Holgate.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
The BBFS CIP BB Greek CIA BBBJ CIM girl is Rose.
Annie is BBBJ CIM CFS.
Haven't partaken of Ayla, assume her offerings match Annie's.
-
08-13-26 19:24 #12125Regular Member

Posts: 3Umm. I believe he said the spa was named Candy and the girl was named Rose.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 19:07 #12124Regular Member

Posts: 37Candy
I'm very curious about Candy. I will be going next week Wednesday. I texted asking if Rose would be available but I was told she is leaving on the 15th. I'm really hoping to get someone who will do 2 x! I was going to ask to see a lineup, but it probably wouldn't make sense if girls are being rotated out on Saturday.
-
08-13-26 17:19 #12123Regular Member

Posts: 11Candy Experience
First review here on the forums and let me just say thank god for everyone who recommended this place.
I've tried all 3 girls. Anni, Rose, and Ella. Apparently only here until 8/15 so get it in while you boys can cause all 3 are amazing.
Rose; beautiful tiny little Chinese girl who's a freaky one. It started with a nice little massage, until she hopped on me while face down. She rubbed her soft breast and pussy all over my back, slowly kissing me from my neck all the way down to my legs where she slowly started rubbing my balls, it transitioned into her softly biting and licking them as well. Out of no where to my surprise she starts tossing my salad like it's never been tossed while stroking my cock LOL (never had this before) and oh my god did it feel so good. We then transitioned into doing 69 where I ate the fuck out of her pussy, she didn't taste bad at all surprisingly with how much dick she gets. After doing that for a while she then turned around and rode my cock for 15 min BB, she then asked for doggy where I pounded the fuck out of her for another 10 min, right after that she really wanted me to finish in her ass so I went BB and tore that asshole up for another 15 min until I finally filled her up and watched it drip out. To top it off she got right on her knees and starting sucking it like a maniac. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROSE.
Anni; Really great body with an ass and great tits, such a great personality and funny as shit. She also started off with a nice massage while rubbing her pussy and tits all over me, she turns me over and starts it off with probably the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life, literally sucking the soul out of my cock. She loves to play with your asshole a little while she's doing that as well. We did missionary her pussy was really good to look at while I put her legs together and watched my dick go in and out of her, we ended up finishing in doggy while I had my whole thumb in her asshole. She's got all the right curves on her so you won't be disappointed fucking this *****.
Ella; Has a great body and very skinny, really beautiful Chinese girl for sure. Massage was mid, she kinda just climbed on me and used her body weight to massage me but when the HE started HOLY FUCK. She can suck a dick and balls really good and looks hot as shit while she stares you in your eyes doing it. After she sucked it for a while I ended up laying her down so I could eat her pussy, apparently made her cum a couple times but you know they say that to inflate the ego a little haha. She then threw the rubber on and we got to fucking hard in missionary while I played with her clit, I had her lay down on her stomach, lifted one of her legs to the side and got to tearing her pussy up, she also let me finger her asshole while I fucked her from the back so that was pretty hot. Once I finished she took off the rubber and started kissing my dick and sucking it until I got hard again for round 2. She definitely is more GFE and loved to keep kissing on lips and cuddling if that's your thing but the kissing was a little too much for me since I know where those lips have been LOL.
-
08-13-26 17:13 #12122Regular Member

Posts: 9Rose
Rose is a girl that works in candy, I think tomorrow Friday is her last day. Better catch her while you can.
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:21 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 90Searched for Rose Spa and came up with Rose Spa, Blue Rose Spa, and Red Rose Spa. Which one are we talking about? Can you give me a hint?
Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:14 #12120Regular Member

Posts: 37Luna
I used to go here, there used to be a rotation of girls every couple weeks. But the last few times I went, with several months in between, the same two girls are always there. Julie seems to run it, she's way more attractive than the bigger girl who works there. Both give good massage and good CBJ, but Julie is better. It's not bad.
Originally Posted by OQuizza
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 01:13 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 68Candy Rose
Curiosity got the better of me, went back to Candy to see if I could snag Rose. Ayla met me, took me to a room and left. Girl came in. Rose. Are they mind readers?
Very petite sexy girl with nice natural tits. Great kisser. Chinese. I wanted an hour to creampie her 3 times, she wanted 2. All holes open. I should have just taken the half hour and the 2 nuts, but I gambled I could convince her.
BBBJ to start, blew a big load into her in mish and was happy to find she wasn't very tight, better and longer orgasms for me that way. She cleans everything up thoroughly and herself in the shower.
Came right back and she really wanted to hang her head over the edge of the table and blow me that way. I tried it but couldn't go all in and it was getting toothy, so I told her to get on all fours. Such a tiny ass and waist and I really wanted to pound it deep but she kept wincing and pulling away, couldn't really go all the way in. I'm not that large but I guess compared to her, yeah maybe. Never went for her ass because it just looked ridiculously tiny and if she couldn't take a pussy pounding it freaked me out a little thinking about getting into her little fudge tunnel. Always been a bit ambivalent about anal anyway. I went at it as hard as I could without bottoming out and 2nd creampie was a true fill-up, just kept shooting ropes. She said something like "you filled me up with so much of your juices!" which was cute.
She came right back again after a shower and we kissed and cuddled and talked. Said she was leaving for LA in 4 days, so I guess Saturday, very dejected talking about it made it clear she is not looking forward to it. She wanted to link me on Instagram but fuck I don't know how to use that shit, much less when it's in Chinese. Said I could take her home, pretty clear like most of these girls they are pretty deeply unsatisfied with their lot in life. Junior started rising again and I tried motivating her into taking a 3rd creampie, but she wasn't having it. Jumped up and said 42 minutes! I said OK that's not 60. Now it's 43 minutes! Sour ending to a decent CIP experience, let her know I was not happy getting rushed out. Gambled and lost on the hour for sure. She tried to tidy it up all kissy kissy but the jig was up.
Recommend for half hour 2 pops all holes open bare, she'll take the spunk anywhere you care to deliver it. Sweet girl but Annie is a better actress and I think just naturally bubbly and enthusiastic, plus way superior on BBBJ.
Massage experience itch scratched, probably won't try again for a few years.











Reply With Quote




