Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 18651
-
08-13-26 00:06 #18381Senior Member

Posts: 104Sunny Spa
Did Sunny Spa ever update that door? Has anyone been recently?
Originally Posted by GordonRamsay69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 20:19 #18380Senior Member

Posts: 533Tina at Heaven Spa
I saw Tina at Heaven Spa. Tina is average height with a very nice body and a pretty face. Tina recognized me and welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss. We started by playing first and she initiated an extended 69 session. Once she had enjoyed riding my face, she put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in cowgirl and she took me to the table shower. She gave me a very nice shower and we returned to the room where she gave me an excellent massage. I will definitely see Tina again.
-
08-12-26 17:30 #18379Senior Member

Posts: 4051st ave and Olive ave. Tai Chi
Mia is back today for this month. Tiny little spinner with lots of experience. The girl last month was great with therapeutic massage, but this girl is an expert at GFE. Come here when you need BBBJ and CIM and anything else you want from a wife. I only spent 30 minutes, but please get 1 hour with her. Normal rates here. Lots of P2 P. But it is CFS. I don't know what the upcharge is for BBFS. I will return for this tiny darling.
-
08-12-26 15:32 #18378Regular Member

Posts: 1Dora is a shining star
Stopped by late afternoon at Red 8 after getting off a long day of work, was desperately in need of some relaxation. Drew this cutie Dora at the window. She didn't speak much English, but I managed to communicate what I want with her using basic body language. Paid her the house fee up front for 60 min, then she took me inside the room. She really aims to please. Took instructions well, very excellent service. She's got an awesome BBBJ and can take a pounding in all the positions. Her body is the nice tight athletic type. Gorgeous C cups. Awesome head game, very skilled DT and will rim you PSE style. She's a fun one. Super snug kitty. Had to slow down to not pop too soon. Good time as usual. Finished things up with about 5 minutes left on the clock, she did a nice hot towel cleanup for me and I was on my way out. I'll return in a few days to see Dora again.
-
08-12-26 09:57 #18377Senior Member

Posts: 39Two girls at Cloud
I went to cloud yesterday. Got there close to dinner time, and the place was a little busy. Nobody at the front, when I walked in, but a cute tiny thing came out of the back to bring me back into a room and collect the house fee .7 for the hour. Then I was left to my own devices for about 15 minutes, during which I heard at least one other man get told they were very busy and he should come back in an hour. Shortly after that, I heard one client leave and the tall thin Lucy cane in to my room. I had asked about starting with a shower, and she immediately stripped down and spent the rest of the time fully nude. Nice big bolt ons, smooth kitty, plush lips. In the shower she paid perfect attention to all the right parts and gave me a sample of the BBBJ and nuru to come.
After the shower (during which I heard the door chime twice, the first time she said she had to go take care of it, and the second time I said they seemed very busy, but she said that was someone leaving) we went back to my room and the smaller girl came in asking if I wanted to try two girls. The first girl is supposed to be house plus $.8 and you can add the second girl for house plus $. I had more money, but not that much, so I said we'd try two girls nect time. The second girl took what I had and stripped down. While Lucy was working on the top half, DFK, FIV, sliding those big boobs and hard nipples all over my back, the other girl (I can't remember her name. I think Mia or Mya, something like that) was rubbing the back of my legs and butt. On the flip, Lucy continued to stay up top, while Mia took me into her mouth and started going to town. That was great for about five minutes, and I was ready to pop. I told them I was very close, and Lucy pushed Mia out of the way, and took my load in her own mouth. After the other girl kissed me goodbye, Lucy said we have plenty of time left, so she give me "good massage and maybe we have round two." The massage was nice, she sprayed me with a green mint smelling liquid, and then she locked and sucked it all off. Little Trav didn't want to wake up for another go, but she asked, "You like lick pussy, baby?" Oh, yes! She jumped up on the table and I DATY and she came hard after a few minutes. She seems to really enjoy herself, she was super wet when I was FIV and after I finished her off, she showed me how much wet she had inside to prove she had cum.
After time was up, we went back to the shower, where she did an amazing job washing me clean and her stroking was almost enough to wake LT up, but no such luck.
It was a great experience. I can't definitevely say Cloud is as great as Spring in its heyday, but I can say Cloud is a special place. The total damage was about $$$.5 and I will definitely have to do it again, when I have a little more staying power. It's been a while for me, so I was way too quick to pop, but IMO, doing the two girls thing gave them an unfair advantage!! LOL.
Stay safe, and stay healthy!
TravLast edited by Trav Elin; 08-12-26 at 10:05. Reason: Typos
-
08-12-26 09:16 #18376Senior Member

Posts: 352Spring Massage in Mesa
You won't be getting anything extra at Spring. It changed owners years ago and has been legitimate since then.
Originally Posted by TravElin
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 01:48 #18375Regular Member

Posts: 10Lineup at Shanghai spa in Chandler
Anyone knows what is the current lineup at Shanghai spa on Dobson rd in Chandler? Thanks.
-
08-12-26 00:46 #18374Senior Member

Posts: 128777
I stopped in Sunday afternoon and a very skinny girl with blonde highlights answered, she was cute, so I went in. We didn't bother with the rubdown, just got straight to it. BBBJ, cfs. She was very lackluster and played the dead fish role very well. Standard pricing, wouldn't repeat.
-
08-11-26 18:08 #18373Senior Member

Posts: 31Tina at Peoria Spa
Wanted to check the new lineup at Peoria spa for this month and ended up meeting Tina. She is a Chinese lady with good looks. She kind of reminds me of Tina from spa 777 a few months ago. But it's not the same Tina. She is a bit taller than most girls has a beautiful set of man made C cups. I decided to stay the full hour for. 70 plus 1. 60 as donation. She took it and asked me to disrob for a shower. Sadly they don't have a table shower but their shower room is nice and spacious nonetheless. She got in there with me and did a great job just washing my whole body with soap and water. Back to the room a nice massage that was actually really nice with solid pressure and a little bit of teasing. On the flip she first gave me a nice BBBJ to start things out then the usual positions on the massage table with mish being the highlight. We both got locked into this position until I came in the bag. She then offered a warm hand towel. We did chat for a little bit before leaving the spa feeling great. Tina did a great job just by being genuinely nice and accommodating.
-
08-11-26 16:49 #18372Senior Member

Posts: 120Let the flood gates open! I found the young girl named Lucky
When to Spa63 today. The girl we've been looking for the last couple months is there. Her name is Lucky and she started her career at Gem spa about 2 months ago. Super inexperienced and was only here on vacation with her cousin who told me she was only 19. But I think she's probably 22 or 23. She kinda looks like Dream from Lucky Spa, but 15 years younger if you can believe that. Yes, I know she has tiny tits on her tiny body. But zero baby damage or anything on her body. She has a little tattoo on her shoulder. Make sure to get her. The other girl at spa 63 is Nana, and she is hot, but a little older, maybe 35. Normal rates. 6 for house and 1. 6 tip, but I normaly do 1. 7 or 1. 8 for this girl. I'm in my early 40's and I feel she is almost too young for me. So you guys in your 20's or 30's, then this is the girl for you. She does BBBJ, I think she allows CIM, but I haven't tried it yet. A little P2 P to start. But again, this girl is still very new and inexperienced, so you kinda need to walk her through everything. Her massage is just sensual, with not much deep tissue. She was supposed to be in Mesa last month, but somehow got here to Spa63 which is at 67th ave and Olive Ave, behind liquor store. I am serious when I say this is the youngest girl in any part of town now. I'll be back I might try a double with Nana, because Lucky said she's never done a 4 hand massage before.
-
08-11-26 15:28 #18371Senior Member

Posts: 66My mistake! If I could modify or delete my message, I would. Unfortunately, it was too late and I can't do a thing.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
Maybe the at admin can modify or delete me message.
It was very late at night and I just quickly responded without checking the rules.
-
08-11-26 14:00 #18370Senior Member

Posts: 39Use your tech!!
It's always interesting, to me anyway, how many people forget they can open their maps app on their phones and put in a business name to get an address, phone number, hours of operation, pretty much everything you need AFTER you've read the reviews and decided you want to make a visit. Sometimes the business has multiple locations, and sometimes there are more than one business with any given name, but still. The tech gets you there, most of the time. It's like the admonishment RTFF. I prefer to figure things out on my own, and only ask for help when I feel like I've exhausted my own options. Just me being old, I guess.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 13:26 #18369Regular Member

Posts: 3Erica at Red 8
I visited Red Eight about a week ago or so and saw Erica. She looks very young and petite, probably around 100 pounds roughly and her service was excellent. I really liked how she seemed to have everything under control. I especially enjoyed the atmosphere after the climax where she kept me there to chat and gave me a massage as well. As I was leaving, she even introduced me to two of her friends. Sorry, I didn't catch their names.
Originally Posted by FlushUrFeeling
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:42 #18368Senior Member

Posts: 336Don't post addresses.
Originally Posted by WanderFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:07 #18367Senior Member

Posts: 39Spring has changed over the years.
Hi all. I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm testing the wagers again. I stopped by Spring yesterday, knowing Lola wouldn't be there but hoping for some nice talent. Their rates are now. 6 for half and. 8 for the full hour. I took the half, and the 40-something "Julie" at the front desk took me back to a room. They no longer do TS, but there is a walk in shower, which Julie let me use (solo) to shower after the massage. Zero extras, but the massage was decent. After wards, I asked if she was the only one there and she said she had other girls, and asked if I wanted another half with one of them, but I couldn't at that time. I did see (on the monitor) the names Cici and Mya.
I may have made a mistake at Spring by only taking the half and not discussing tip. I'm thinking about going back, taking the hour, and showing my intent to tip. And I'm thinking I might do better at Lucky our Dove. Any suggestions? I'm limited to East Valley, for the most part.
I used to have contact info for a very skilled UTR that went by Jo Ann, who worked out of a house near Southern and Higley, but I've misplaced her number. If anyone still has that, please PM me. I'd love to get back in touch with her, if she is still doing body rubs.
TIA, and stay safe!










Reply With Quote






