Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 18657
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18357

    Erica at Red 8

    Arrived at Red 8 without requesting a specific girl. Ended up drawing Erica. Erica turned out to be a real winner. Skinny, and slim with that classic Chinese pretty face and a petite frame that just works for me. She met me with a friendly smile and went straight into DFK, no awkward warm-up needed. She slipped out of her clothes, and started stroking me while my hands stayed busy on her chest. She parked me at the edge of the bed for a lengthy BBBJ, strong suction right on the head and plenty of attention lower down. I then returned the favor with some DATY; she got wet fast and clearly enjoyed my tongue work. Once I was fully locked in, took her in missionary when we relocated to middle of her bed, with her thin legs wrapping behind, deep inside her wet pussy grinding, pounding until a bit too exciting. We then flipped to Asian cowgirl so I could kiss and adore her C-cup. Built up the urge again then asked for CIM, Erica went down BBBJ until I unloaded a big into her mouth. Attitude stayed easy and game the entire time, performance matched, and the whole session felt solid start to finish. Definitely going back.

  2. #18356

    Lookin for big knockers

    Can you guys let me know which massage place has the girl with the biggest knockers?? I see some people say "this girl has D's" but they're not even that big. If anyone can let me know which place has the biggest knockers that'd be great.

  3. #18355
    Yes, that's Joy.

    She gives a decent massage and add-ons are available, but both the massage and extras are higher than the going rate. I enjoy her and her friend Maggie (bodybuilder) who work together if you can get schedules to line up. I've only seen them separately. For me, it's worth it. I enjoy someone around my age every once in a while; they are both in their 50's.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomasNomas  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know this person? She looks like someone that I have seen before.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_...gw_600x450.jpg

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ph...veGhnecKRdtoWS

  4. #18354

    UFC Champion

    When did Holly Holm start giving massages? JK.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomasNomas  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know this person? She looks like someone that I have seen before.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_...gw_600x450.jpg

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ph...veGhnecKRdtoWS

  5. #18353
    Does anybody know this person? She looks like someone that I have seen before.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00M0M_...gw_600x450.jpg

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/ph...veGhnecKRdtoWS

  6. #18352

    Red 8. How many

    I'll be coming to town next week and want to try Red 8. How many are there? Which one is the best?? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    I saw another review for her and had basically the same experience. I think she is very new to the business.

    She has a great body with no baby damage. Super tight kitty with the amazing gorilla grip. I think she might be Thai based on the dark and pink mixture of her kitty. I could be wrong.

    We started with very LFK and quickly moved to BBBJ then 69. She cannot DT. Not sure if it was a size issue or she just doesn't do that. She responded well to the attention kitty was getting.

    Started in standing and was concerned she might be a dead fish. She warmed up and started to join the party. I requested CIM several times but she kept saying she was about to cum. Flipped her to K9 when I realized CIM was not going to happen. I wore that shit out in K9 and was treated to a beautiful gorilla grip show. Grabbed her hips and went to town, busted in the bag and held her in place until I was done.

    Overall I would give her a 5/10.

  7. #18351

    Red 8 Sugar

    I saw another review for her and had basically the same experience. I think she is very new to the business.

    She has a great body with no baby damage. Super tight kitty with the amazing gorilla grip. I think she might be Thai based on the dark and pink mixture of her kitty. I could be wrong.

    We started with very LFK and quickly moved to BBBJ then 69. She cannot DT. Not sure if it was a size issue or she just doesn't do that. She responded well to the attention kitty was getting.

    Started in standing and was concerned she might be a dead fish. She warmed up and started to join the party. I requested CIM several times but she kept saying she was about to cum. Flipped her to K9 when I realized CIM was not going to happen. I wore that shit out in K9 and was treated to a beautiful gorilla grip show. Grabbed her hips and went to town, busted in the bag and held her in place until I was done.

    Overall I would give her a 5/10.

  8. #18350

    Nana Spa 63

    I decided to stop by Spa 63 to check out the new talent. I was greeted by Nana. She looks pretty young, cute with a pretty smile. Gave her the house fee and she opened the door and led me to the room. She has a slender body with nice breasts. I put the tip and condom I brought on the table and started undressing. She came over and started light kissing and playing with my dick. She excused herself for a minute and when she came back in we got right to it. She started with a BBBJ. She sucked my dick for what seemed like 10 minutes. I had to stop her so I could do some DATY. I got her nice and ready and had her turn over for some lazy dog. She knows how to position her body where it feels amazing and can take deep thrusts. It felt amazing and I filled the bag. I didn't last long enough to try any other positions.

    As she was cleaning me up she told me there's another girl Lucky working too. She gave me my water and a kiss and told me to comeback tomorrow.

  9. #18349

    Lucky Spa Is Now an Official USASG Sponsor! 🍀

    Hi everyone,

    We're excited to announce that Lucky Spa (963X Peoria) has officially joined USASG as a sponsor!

    We'd also like to thank A2 for helping us get our official sponsor thread and banner up and running.

    We'd love to hear from you, so please use our dedicated sponsor thread for any questions, comments, reviews, or suggestions:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...fficial-Thread

    You can also visit the thread to learn more about Lucky Spa and keep up with our latest announcements.

    As requested by A2, please keep everything related to Lucky Spa inside our official sponsor thread, including:
    • Reviews.
    • Questions.
    • Comments.
    • Suggestions.

    Please do not mention or discuss tip amounts. Anything involving tips is strictly between you and your therapist.

    Thank you for welcoming us to USASG. We look forward to hearing from everyone! 🍀.

    Sweet Dreams from Lucky Spa. 🌙💤

    📍 Peoria, Arizona. (963X W. Peoria Ave)

    📞 (623)-688-0699.

  10. #18348

    Latinas

    I don't really like the asian scene. Are there any good mature latina independent providers? Feel free to message me.

  11. #18347

    Send me a message

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMexican  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here know if momo will be back?
    I'm not sure if "Momo" that you're referring to is the same Momo that I know. But I do have her mobile number if we are talking about the same Momo. I can send her a message to see if she has plans to return to Phoenix or not. Please send me a private message if you like.

  12. #18346

    Dora at Red 8 Mesa

    Came to see what's new here. Girl I got was Dora. She's a pretty cute girl and I was really digging her hair. She had this grayish brown dye. Flirtatious and energetic. Petite build with nice sized tits. Massage was good and she did lots of teasing once she jumped onto the table. On the flip started with the chest and worked her way down for the HJ with oil. Then came the BJ. She DT a few time which was great. Laid down on me after for some 69 before eventually wrapping me up. We started with mish and flipped through couple of positions before ending it with doggy. Pounded the crap out of her from behind. She had really nice moans too. Finished with me busting my nut on her back.

  13. #18345

    51st and W Olive Avenue. Tai Chi Glendale

    I stopped in and got a great regular massage from a girl named Vivi today. Got the full 60 minutes for. 6 hf. After 30 minutes she flipped me and asked what I wanted, and I said everything. I negotiated down to 1. 5, but I ended up paying 1. 6 for the tip. Good body and on the younger side. Started with BBBJ and quickly into 69 and she loved it. She's seemed like a little less experience than normal girls here. But she really enjoyed her work. A little P2 P before slipping on the cover for mish CFS. But I might try for BBFS on my return visit. She said she would be here for the entire month. I will return here in 1 week and fill you in.

    Also, I've been asked about the super young therapist named Lucky from Gem Spa in Glendale. I think she's off this month. I'll find her next month for you. But this month I'm sticking with Tai Chi, Spa63, maybe redstar, 777, and the places at 51st and Peoria AVe.

  14. #18344
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBusty1  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to Cloud in mesa? I messaged them a few times but no response. Did they change their number? Or got busted again?
    Someone just posted a review of them yesterday on RM and it's not from a fake account on there.

  15. #18343

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by nanotechsksp2  [View Original Post]
    i was there about 10 days or so ago, but the girl who opened the door wasn't really my type, so i politely excused myself and left. Their location isn't far from where i live. I guess i stop by tomorrow before work to take a look at the new girls.
    tia.

    Tia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape