Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 18653
-
08-11-26 11:42 #18368Senior Member

Posts: 336Don't post addresses.
Originally Posted by WanderFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 11:07 #18367Senior Member

Posts: 39Spring has changed over the years.
Hi all. I've been out of the game for a while, but I'm testing the wagers again. I stopped by Spring yesterday, knowing Lola wouldn't be there but hoping for some nice talent. Their rates are now. 6 for half and. 8 for the full hour. I took the half, and the 40-something "Julie" at the front desk took me back to a room. They no longer do TS, but there is a walk in shower, which Julie let me use (solo) to shower after the massage. Zero extras, but the massage was decent. After wards, I asked if she was the only one there and she said she had other girls, and asked if I wanted another half with one of them, but I couldn't at that time. I did see (on the monitor) the names Cici and Mya.
I may have made a mistake at Spring by only taking the half and not discussing tip. I'm thinking about going back, taking the hour, and showing my intent to tip. And I'm thinking I might do better at Lucky our Dove. Any suggestions? I'm limited to East Valley, for the most part.
I used to have contact info for a very skilled UTR that went by Jo Ann, who worked out of a house near Southern and Higley, but I've misplaced her number. If anyone still has that, please PM me. I'd love to get back in touch with her, if she is still doing body rubs.
TIA, and stay safe!
-
08-11-26 03:15 #18366Senior Member

Posts: 66Address for Cloud
Address:
Originally Posted by Doubled1975
[View Original Post]
xxx S Lindsay Rd # x.
Mesa, Arizona xxx04.
-
08-10-26 23:18 #18365Regular Member

Posts: 5Where is cloud massage?
Can someone give the location or a number? Or general vicinity.
-
08-10-26 23:10 #18364Regular Member

Posts: 5Where is cloud?
Where is cloud located.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 22:55 #18363Senior Member

Posts: 336Lucy at Cloud
Called ahead and set up a time with Lucy.
Glad I did. A beautiful face, long black hair, super flat stomach, long lean body with an amazing set of DD's. A legit pair of DD's this time. She is about 5'5 and maybe 110 lbs. Massage is decent but playtime is phenomenal. She lubed me up and ate my ass while also stroking me. It was quite sensational. But,. I'm a titty lover so I needed some Russian,. So she slid up and put me between those beautiful heavy breasts. It was a wonderful and really got me going. Finished in the cover while in mish. She was very cool and her English is very good. I'll be back.
If you like big tiddies on a cool beautiful chick then this may be your unicorn.
-
08-10-26 21:21 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 46LMPs
You can try Avalon, Lotus. Both are close to each other.
Originally Posted by SamPerkins420
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 16:24 #18361Regular Member

Posts: 21Lucy at Cloud
As reported earlier, Lucy is a hot early 30's Chinese with great DDmm, some baby damage, but super hot.
Great massage to start. Got down to it on flip. 50 hf, 180 tip.
All the standard stuffs.
Place is poppin.
-
08-10-26 14:37 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 306Visiting. Latina MP recs?
Hi All, Midwestern senior here. I'll be in the area from tomorrow afternoon through Wed evening for work and will have free time. I've RTFF and see you have a GREAT selection of AMPs. What about Latina? I'm a sucker for Mexican & South American women, any massage parlors in the area featuring them? Feel free to answer on here or DM. Happy to reciprocate if you're going to be in the Midwest.
Thanks! SP.
-
08-10-26 00:05 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 104Red Star Report
Bella.
SHOP: Red Star Spa.
APPEARANCE: Height about 5 ft4, age about early 20's, cute face, B cup tits, and a slim build.
PERFORMANCE: Bella was submissive and a willing participant. Positions were 69, missionary, and doggy. She was very vocal during the missionary and doggy. Not quiet or a deadfish.
DAMAGE: 50 to house for 30 minutes, plus tip for L3.
OVERALL: I love how the Red Star girls are so flirty right when they let you in through the secure door and hold your hand walking you to the room. Bella is young, cute, and submissive so a lot to like about this one. Definitely would recommend. I almost didn't go to Red Star since last time I went Amy was a bit weird with additional upselling (mentioned in a previous report) so I'm glad I gave them another chance.
-
08-09-26 18:47 #18358Banned Member

Posts: 3Lucy at Cloud
Stopped by Cloud and drew Lucy. She is 5'5, around 115, long black hair, and huge boobs. They're probably DD. After undressing, I asked for a shower. Someone previously asked about places with stand up showers. Cloud has a stand up shower and the girls will shower with you and give a little preview.
Back to the room, she dfk me and we progressed to 69. She then showed off her tuma skills, she is really good at that. The cover went on and started off with acg and went through mish and standing k9. Finished cim. While she was cleaning up, we got to talking and she mentioned she was in Seattle last month. Feel kinda bad that she had to go from the PNW to Phoenix in the middle of summer LOL. Amy stopped in to say hi and give me my water.
-
08-09-26 15:56 #18357Regular Member

Posts: 10Erica at Red 8
Arrived at Red 8 without requesting a specific girl. Ended up drawing Erica. Erica turned out to be a real winner. Skinny, and slim with that classic Chinese pretty face and a petite frame that just works for me. She met me with a friendly smile and went straight into DFK, no awkward warm-up needed. She slipped out of her clothes, and started stroking me while my hands stayed busy on her chest. She parked me at the edge of the bed for a lengthy BBBJ, strong suction right on the head and plenty of attention lower down. I then returned the favor with some DATY; she got wet fast and clearly enjoyed my tongue work. Once I was fully locked in, took her in missionary when we relocated to middle of her bed, with her thin legs wrapping behind, deep inside her wet pussy grinding, pounding until a bit too exciting. We then flipped to Asian cowgirl so I could kiss and adore her C-cup. Built up the urge again then asked for CIM, Erica went down BBBJ until I unloaded a big into her mouth. Attitude stayed easy and game the entire time, performance matched, and the whole session felt solid start to finish. Definitely going back.
-
08-08-26 16:26 #18356Regular Member

Posts: 1Lookin for big knockers
Can you guys let me know which massage place has the girl with the biggest knockers?? I see some people say "this girl has D's" but they're not even that big. If anyone can let me know which place has the biggest knockers that'd be great.
-
08-08-26 08:27 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 591Yes, that's Joy.
She gives a decent massage and add-ons are available, but both the massage and extras are higher than the going rate. I enjoy her and her friend Maggie (bodybuilder) who work together if you can get schedules to line up. I've only seen them separately. For me, it's worth it. I enjoy someone around my age every once in a while; they are both in their 50's.
Originally Posted by TomasNomas
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 08:14 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 1482UFC Champion
When did Holly Holm start giving massages? JK.
Originally Posted by TomasNomas
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





