Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 18363
-
08-13-26 19:55 #18018Regular Member

Posts: 6Roxy
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214
Platonic (there's a tag for that dear).
-
08-13-26 17:35 #18017Senior Member

Posts: 35You used to be able to back then. She probably kept sliding the age back until they made the change. She's older than the profile says.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:21 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 250In my experience these "conversations", let alone no impact, they have had negative impact. I feel like each tine I engage in a conversation I walk away with lower IQ, so no I don't find any value at all in it LOL.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:18 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 250I've seen couple of similar scenarios, I assume she readjusted the age when seeking wasn't so strict given that she's been an amber since 2018. To be honest, unless they are I'd verified, I try to verify their age using beenverified, and if they lie they are blacklisted in my book.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 15:19 #18014Senior Member

Posts: 62Dassy
Dassy.
Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-6e86178cb445
Talks a big game and then gives a sob story about needing money for groceries before meeting.
-
08-13-26 09:27 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 169I see this once in awhile. Profile join date vs age. Where the join date would make them underage when they set up their profile. I thought you can't change birthdates once a profile was set up. Anyone know what's up with these? It's also interesting seeking doesn't catch this given their crackdowns.
This 23 why / o is cute. But would have been 15 in 2018 when she set up her profile. So it's a red flag.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-cc121accf761
-
08-13-26 08:19 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 286No we keep activities here as normal, just that the text group would be a redundancy should this joint crumble.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 08:18 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 286You or novanova should set it up. I'm just the idea man.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 23:50 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 468I like redheads
With a vanilla frosty and side of fries please.
Originally Posted by FrankCastle6
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 23:48 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 468Wouldn't have been as fun
But yeah. Sorry bud. It's a no for me.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:33 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 81Sir this is a Wendy's.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:21 #18007Senior Member

Posts: 286Jesus LOL. Coulda just said "no".
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:12 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 329Good idea. I'm definitely down for that.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 21:48 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 468Text group
I had a text group chat a while back with some old timers. Also did a double sugar date once or twice with another monger way back in the day and hit a few strip clubs with him where we tried to see what was on the takeout menu. We talked about creating a sugar air bnb enterprise to give other trusted degens a spot for hosting their sugar activities. A Zelle / Venmo payment from an engineer / doctor / lawyer to a private entrepreneur for professional management services is harder to use as evidence of infidelity in a divorce proceeding than a random hotel in the same city you live in on a weekday night that you told your SO you were traveling for work.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
Problem is that most of the degens on this board would negotiate the rate to zero, ask for a play now pay later plan, and when the same SB ends up at the same spot with six different degens, it would make her wonder what the hell is going on. Based on some of the requests I get from rando regulars and lurkers on the board here in my PMs, I suspect they'd want me to also supply the SB with the room and wouldn't change the sheets afterwards. We joked that we'd need to also create a cleaning service that same equipped with black lights and CIS level forensic gear to make the room habitable for the next degen based on the way some of you guys do in the FC. No disrespect intended, because I also fall into that category. After destroying young ladies puss and ass, I would want nothing to do with that hotel room until housekeeping bleaches the bed.
That guy has since moved out west and my life has gotten significantly more complex and busy. At this point, if folks want to create a group chat, it'll have to be another trusted senior.
-
08-12-26 21:43 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 368Not a bad idea, but
I want to keep this open forum alive and helpful. Whenever a random noob DMS me; I usually ask them a couple questions and see what or if they have contributed. If they have not, then they won't get the response they were hoping for.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






