The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17988

    Some h. O. e

    Don't know the link. I'm banned from seeking and now they want an I'd verification to get back on so fuck that. This is a good thing so its preventing me from wasting money on slop. I always hope for the best but its always the shit.

    Anyways, this one had promising seeking pics. Filtered to the max looking thin and model like. Then she sent these which is filtered to the max so in real life she's definitely a land whale. She wanted 1 k and I said nah. She dropped it to 700 - I said 400 and she ghosted.

    Have at it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20260812_024215_Voice.jpg‎  

  2. #17987

    Senior members only

    Lots of white knight lurkers, lots of regulars, lots of dudes who think the game is more than just a game. A few rules to this fight club:

    1. If you're a regular member without any real post history don't bother sending me a PM, I'll delete you like my back *****.

    2. If you're a senior and have not offered to share information with me via PM, see above.

    3. Enough with the white knight shit guys.

    I stopped posting reviews for a while because some of you cucks are white knights. Stop with that shit. That girl you thought you were in love with? She wasn't. She took your dollars and was fucking TomFordModel while he was calling her a land beast and busts one in her eye while fantasizing about the NYC spinner in yoga pants who could legit be an Instagram model. If she is on seeking, she wasn't looking for love, she was looking for a pay day. Stop sharing reviews.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    This one is all hot under the collar because I banged her, like the 20 other dudes who probably overpaid, and not only blows up my phone, but also wants to bang again. No thanks. Drive is way to long, gas is way to expensive, and there are girls I can see who don't require going over bridges with tolls.

    White knight assholes. Keep sharing about the board and you're going to kill the board. We don't ask you to contribute, just keep the info to yourself and be grateful that a wall of college coed pussy is about to make your junk extremely wet.

  3. #17986

    Offered 3 and she went dark

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    No one info however I've been chatting on and off. Almost saw her because I was getting g thirsty then I saw her pics. Too damn skinny fat for an Asian. I wanted kpop girls and was hoping she come close but her pics. Hell no. Plus the fact she needs uber. Too much work. Ill never bother ubering any of you h. O. e. S again.

    Wanted 6 but worth 4 if that.
    No luck with Kahn. Interestingly, I cut and pasted a message and forgot to change the name. Still got her number. She wants the cash, not a good fuck.

  4. #17985

    If it's that Iryna

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Then she's barshit crazy. Number begins with a 2 and a 4 end with a 3 and a 0. She will start at 750, say she's never gone below 600, but will agree to a FC session if you ignore her long enough for 350 and just not respond to her texts. She will insist you uber her, but will agree to be picked up by you. She will also insist on protection, but after you go down on her and get her to the edge of cumming, she will ride your junk raw without thinking twice and then complain after her eyes roll back into her head and freak out after she told you she was on birth control and you cum inside her.

    This one is batshit crazy. Stay away from her. None of you will, we play in the bowl for the love of the game and the memories that are made, both the good and the bad ones.

  5. #17984

    Quit Your Bitchin

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    This is accurate, like extremely so. Hottest coeds are usually bankrolled by their partners, most come from well to do families, and are usually here for 4 years before they leave. DC Simps make it 100 x worse which makes it hard for everyone.
    I've only ever hunted here and Richmond so really can't speak of other markets. I'll agree when I look at chicks outside our DMV market they seem hotter. This is a DMV board though. Plenty of hotties to be had here. Might have to bide your time but you can find them.

  6. #17983
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a

    We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.
    This Iryna?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-d95e98c4eca2

  7. #17982

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Kamila is leaving tomorrow, 500 covered. Not for me.

    Ivy is very slow to respond, and only answers 1 question at a time, even if you ask three at once. Would probably be a nightmare on day of.
    Ivy had a lot of reviews on the Richmond boards from her undergrad years. Was a lot of fun back in those days. Direct and to the point.

  8. #17981
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-d5340f7f9ed8

    She's been off the site for a while but looks like she needs money LOL. Young, pretty, very low volume, and has a GREAT petite body but boring in the sack - mostly just laid there. CG for literally 30 secs and got tired. Kept her mouth shut so she won't make any noise. No CIP.

  9. #17980

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone12  [View Original Post]
    Kamilla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-01bb2bf8ad14

    Pro don't know damage. https://www.models-world.com/profile/kamilla-46/.

    Tatiana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-049d41652e48

    Visiting from NJ (she reached out to me). Quoted 5-6. Didn't like my lower counter.

    Kitty is back as Emily (and three years younger!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-f8a198f73f2f

    Her old account; search on it for reviews: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-8cc26d4fda0b.

    I didn't re-contact her so don't know her current situation; just a public service. LOL.

    Ivy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-db8f11590d80

    No info, I just want to hear stories of any contact with her. Those eyes tell me the stories would be epic.
    Waste of time, high maintenance and kinda delulu. Open probiotics but at high cost. I dropped it before we even discussed $$.

  10. #17979
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Platonic only. Willing to meet, but no patience for all that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-01a7be17bb86
    Thanks for pointing it out. I just started texting her but will drop it. No time for that shit.

  11. #17978
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any intel on Dasha in DC. Looks hot, says BBFS fine. Any reviews?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-aeb69012ce76.
    I had a good experience with her. She's been discussed on the forum so check out some of the other reviews. Some of the brothers have mentioned her pussy stink. She was pretty fresh when I saw her. She's been around though so I don't doubt their comments.

  12. #17977
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-99b2c7da3182

    Anyone bang her? Debating on it. Just don't know. Been around awhile.
    No one info however I've been chatting on and off. Almost saw her because I was getting g thirsty then I saw her pics. Too damn skinny fat for an Asian. I wanted kpop girls and was hoping she come close but her pics. Hell no. Plus the fact she needs uber. Too much work. Ill never bother ubering any of you h. O. e. S again.

    Wanted 6 but worth 4 if that.

  13. #17976
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    She is real but covers and prefers quick meetings; met her a year ago for 350; now she is asking 700.
    Met her for a quick meet for drinks. Would not pay over 400. I'll see what she says later.

  14. #17975
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Bad case of GPS, wants 1 K Per meet.
    Is a year old, proposes 800-1000. Accepted 700, hard stop on using rubbers. Passed.

  15. #17974
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    No BJ for me. Said it was too intimate for the first time. Left for Ny this weekend and then back to school in W. Va. Would not repeat, but that's manly due to influx of coeds coming in from college and current heavy rotation. For those who want to take a drive to W. Va during the fall to go leaf peeping, she's real and nice. Two years ago, she would've definitely made my rotation.
    Definitely not worth the drive to WV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape