Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 12306
-
08-16-26 18:34 #12246Senior Member

Posts: 103Any feedback?
Has anyone visited?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/341275138521
-
08-14-26 12:54 #12245Senior Member

Posts: 695Most of the good options (what few there are) are on the sugar sites and aren't the typical "text when you're ready" variety. Lots of insane ladies on those with GPS and almost none will host, but a good time can be had, it's just more expensive and less convenient.
Originally Posted by BowMan1962
[View Original Post]
I definitely wish we had a better variety of escorts.
-
08-14-26 08:14 #12244Senior Member

Posts: 64Housekeeping
Any information on this one? Been in town working for about a month or so. Ft Wayne has got to be one of the worst areas I've been to.
-
08-13-26 19:08 #12243Senior Member

Posts: 695Crazy. Some of the ladies hear about rates high end providers are getting in larger markets and think if they advertise a higher price they'll attract higher quality clients. There's definitely some truth to it, but only if they're very attractive and very good at what they do with a great menu. However $2400/ hr in Fort Wayne is a complete non-starter. For that rate there's no clock and there better be 4 of her.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 16:10 #12242Regular Member

Posts: 22I am in the same boat. She's been pretty responsive, but looking at the pictures, I can't make out the belly. It seems quite flabby for how thin she looks otherwise.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 14:51 #12241Senior Member

Posts: 57Need a golden shower than gold
Any recs for that menu? Also looking for a lactating chick.
Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 08:03 #12240Senior Member

Posts: 522Price of GOLD.
God Damn the price of gold today is only $4,441.00 LOL.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-26 06:53 #12239Senior Member

Posts: 322Any info?
I've been texting with this one from SB. Her as says she's 31, but she looks way older to me. She looks thin, but not sure what the deal is with her belly. Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...MlPmhd4mouMKAm
-
08-12-26 22:45 #12238Senior Member

Posts: 322Type. No?
She responded really fast! Not a typo! Well, at least for me, that's the donation. I'd jump all over it for a buck fifty.
Originally Posted by Zombo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 22:03 #12237Senior Member

Posts: 322Typo maybe?
Hmmm. Now you've got me wondering. Maybe she meant to type $120. I didn't say anything that would've pissed her off. I was even polite after seeing $1200. Hmm. Maybe I'll reach back out and report back. Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by Zombo
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 17:20 #12236Senior Member

Posts: 695Heh, I saw her awhile back, buck fifty for a half hour and not bad in a decent location. Maybe you pissed her off somehow?
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:44 #12235Senior Member

Posts: 33I was really excited by your post so I messaged, first response very quick set up meeting and she no showed, message me back apologize said she can meet today and ghosted me.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 14:40 #12234Senior Member

Posts: 140Same reaction! HAWTHORNE seems to be dangerous and at the same time heavily patrolled.
Originally Posted by GregAnderson
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-26 12:51 #12233Regular Member

Posts: 20Very cute
It she is at the hawthorn so that is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 12:32 #12232Senior Member

Posts: 522Taco Tuesday
Any info looks awful cute?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/087882697429










Reply With Quote





