Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 821 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 12303
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12243
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    She responded really fast! Not a typo! Well, at least for me, that's the donation. I'd jump all over it for a buck fifty.
    Crazy. Some of the ladies hear about rates high end providers are getting in larger markets and think if they advertise a higher price they'll attract higher quality clients. There's definitely some truth to it, but only if they're very attractive and very good at what they do with a great menu. However $2400/ hr in Fort Wayne is a complete non-starter. For that rate there's no clock and there better be 4 of her.

  2. #12242
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with this one from SB. Her as says she's 31, but she looks way older to me. She looks thin, but not sure what the deal is with her belly. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...MlPmhd4mouMKAm
    I am in the same boat. She's been pretty responsive, but looking at the pictures, I can't make out the belly. It seems quite flabby for how thin she looks otherwise.

  3. #12241

    Need a golden shower than gold

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2  [View Original Post]
    God Damn the price of gold today is only $4,441.00 LOL.
    Any recs for that menu? Also looking for a lactating chick.

  4. #12240

    Price of GOLD.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    She responded really fast! Not a typo! Well, at least for me, that's the donation. I'd jump all over it for a buck fifty.
    God Damn the price of gold today is only $4,441.00 LOL.

  5. #12239

    Any info?

    I've been texting with this one from SB. Her as says she's 31, but she looks way older to me. She looks thin, but not sure what the deal is with her belly. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...MlPmhd4mouMKAm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2766.jpg‎  

  6. #12238

    Type. No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    Heh, I saw her awhile back, buck fifty for a half hour and not bad in a decent location. Maybe you pissed her off somehow?
    She responded really fast! Not a typo! Well, at least for me, that's the donation. I'd jump all over it for a buck fifty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2762.jpg‎  

  7. #12237

    Typo maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    Heh, I saw her awhile back, buck fifty for a half hour and not bad in a decent location. Maybe you pissed her off somehow?
    Hmmm. Now you've got me wondering. Maybe she meant to type $120. I didn't say anything that would've pissed her off. I was even polite after seeing $1200. Hmm. Maybe I'll reach back out and report back. Thanks for the reply.

  8. #12236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one back in May but she wouldn't do outcall, so there was no more discussion. Well. She reached out to me today. Three months later! Anyway, she asked if I was "still looking". I stated that I'm in usually still in Ft. Wayne monthly on business. Do I once again asked about outcall and rate. She quoted $1200 for HHR!

    Forget the fact that I was already a bit apprehensive because of a very limited menu she listed. I never even made it that far. Please tell me that no one is paying this kinda jack for HHR time with an escort!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/544810279591
    Heh, I saw her awhile back, buck fifty for a half hour and not bad in a decent location. Maybe you pissed her off somehow?

  9. #12235
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of this one recently. In my dream she gave fantastic BBBJ / ball-suckin / ass-lickin. Finished with an explosive CIM. By the solid eye contact and sound of her humming and moaning she was enjoying it as much as me. As for looks, well just close your eyes and dream of someone else. Lotsa extra rolls. Definitely aims to please and at $even for a take your time dream, I'll be back until I can find that unicorn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/627384764379
    I was really excited by your post so I messaged, first response very quick set up meeting and she no showed, message me back apologize said she can meet today and ghosted me.

  10. #12234
    Quote Originally Posted by GregAnderson  [View Original Post]
    It she is at the hawthorn so that is a no go for me.
    Same reaction! HAWTHORNE seems to be dangerous and at the same time heavily patrolled.

  11. #12233

    Very cute

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2  [View Original Post]
    It she is at the hawthorn so that is a no go for me.

  12. #12232

    Taco Tuesday


  13. #12231

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one back in May but she wouldn't do outcall, so there was no more discussion. Well. She reached out to me today. Three months later! Anyway, she asked if I was "still looking". I stated that I'm in usually still in Ft. Wayne monthly on business. Do I once again asked about outcall and rate. She quoted $1200 for HHR!

    Forget the fact that I was already a bit apprehensive because of a very limited menu she listed. I never even made it that far. Please tell me that no one is paying this kinda jack for HHR time with an escort!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/544810279591
    Unless she has apussy made of silk none are worth that. They can ask for what they want don't be crazy and pay anything like that.

  14. #12230

    Good Head

    Had a dream of this one recently. In my dream she gave fantastic BBBJ / ball-suckin / ass-lickin. Finished with an explosive CIM. By the solid eye contact and sound of her humming and moaning she was enjoying it as much as me. As for looks, well just close your eyes and dream of someone else. Lotsa extra rolls. Definitely aims to please and at $even for a take your time dream, I'll be back until I can find that unicorn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/627384764379

  15. #12229

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by FtLoop  [View Original Post]
    After a couple visits she seems down to earth and in good shape. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/300480081874
    I appreciate the feedback, will be setting up a visit soon. Thank you guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape