Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 820 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 12294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12234
    Quote Originally Posted by GregAnderson  [View Original Post]
    It she is at the hawthorn so that is a no go for me.
    Same reaction! HAWTHORNE seems to be dangerous and at the same time heavily patrolled.

  2. #12233

    Very cute

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2  [View Original Post]
    It she is at the hawthorn so that is a no go for me.

  3. #12232

    Taco Tuesday


  4. #12231

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one back in May but she wouldn't do outcall, so there was no more discussion. Well. She reached out to me today. Three months later! Anyway, she asked if I was "still looking". I stated that I'm in usually still in Ft. Wayne monthly on business. Do I once again asked about outcall and rate. She quoted $1200 for HHR!

    Forget the fact that I was already a bit apprehensive because of a very limited menu she listed. I never even made it that far. Please tell me that no one is paying this kinda jack for HHR time with an escort!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/544810279591
    Unless she has apussy made of silk none are worth that. They can ask for what they want don't be crazy and pay anything like that.

  5. #12230

    Good Head

    Had a dream of this one recently. In my dream she gave fantastic BBBJ / ball-suckin / ass-lickin. Finished with an explosive CIM. By the solid eye contact and sound of her humming and moaning she was enjoying it as much as me. As for looks, well just close your eyes and dream of someone else. Lotsa extra rolls. Definitely aims to please and at $even for a take your time dream, I'll be back until I can find that unicorn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/627384764379

  6. #12229

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by FtLoop  [View Original Post]
    After a couple visits she seems down to earth and in good shape. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/300480081874
    I appreciate the feedback, will be setting up a visit soon. Thank you guys!

  7. #12228
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]

    I did actually get to see this one. She was very quick on messaging. Now let's say she has a pretty face she is no super model but has decent oral skills and enjoys it. Very nice and pleasant. Got the job done and it was what I needed I wouldn't hit her up everyday but I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/627384764379

    Finally I messaged this one just to see what would come of it and nothing big surprise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...o/174667611930
    I've seen the first one a couple times. Totally agree on skills and appearance. Definitely tries to please. As for the last one, a big red flag for me is when they post in multiple cities and do not give a "realistic" location. They will say something like "in town", "East", or "anywhere you want me" - as soon as I see those or similar 'locations', I immediately move on and do not consider them at all.

  8. #12227

    What a couple days it has been

    Let's start with the Asians. So it's always touch and go once in awhile you get lucky but every number I tried sent me to the old Hawthorne and I thought well they have been there a few years ago so I tried but never even got to the parking lot before I saw three LEO's pull in ahead of me. Not sure what's going on there but I'll pass for now.

    Then I tried this one no answer no reply but posts every half hour.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/741277497275

    I tried this one and messaged both numbers minutes after the post was up and finally got a reply 8 hrs later.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/804799295346

    Saw some really good reviews on this one and I believe them but I unfortunately won't be able to speak on that after very delayed responses over a couple hours it got too late and by the time I found out where she was located I couldn't see her which didn't end well and she was pissed pretty sure I got blocked. Can't win them all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/703583538114

    I reached out to Jenny for the third time in a row and heard nothing back just crickets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...s/251687667806

    I did get ahold of this one and she was very responsive but she was on the other side of town doing out calls and I needed incall and time wise just didn't work out. But I would be willing to give it another try she was quick on the messages and seemed nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...i/138026404400

    I did actually get to see this one. She was very quick on messaging. Now let's say she has a pretty face she is no super model but has decent oral skills and enjoys it. Very nice and pleasant. Got the job done and it was what I needed I wouldn't hit her up everyday but I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...h/627384764379

    Finally I messaged this one just to see what would come of it and nothing big surprise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...o/174667611930

    It's very sad around here all my regulars are gone just vanished and the ones I thought where good have gotten bad. Sorry I don't have better reviews for you guys but I was striking out left and right. Good luck out there.

  9. #12226
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback, I do have to ask though as you said she's in very good shape. Is this baby damage? Not a deal killer for me, just curious.
    I will 3rd what FtLoop said. It's been a little over a month, but I do believe there was very minor baby damage, but she is very sweet. I asked for a pic showing the general shape of her body and she sent me this pic. Hopefully it'll help you decide. The face edit is mine. She sent me a pic showing her face, but I assume she wouldn't appreciate me sharing it here. But you get the general idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2691.jpg‎  

  10. #12225

    Gps

    Reached out to this one back in May but she wouldn't do outcall, so there was no more discussion. Well. She reached out to me today. Three months later! Anyway, she asked if I was "still looking". I stated that I'm in usually still in Ft. Wayne monthly on business. Do I once again asked about outcall and rate. She quoted $1200 for HHR!

    Forget the fact that I was already a bit apprehensive because of a very limited menu she listed. I never even made it that far. Please tell me that no one is paying this kinda jack for HHR time with an escort!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/544810279591
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2685.jpg‎   IMG_2688.jpg‎  

  11. #12224

    Excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSierra  [View Original Post]
    I can second what FtLoop said. Saw her last time I was in your city on work around the end of July. She was one of the better visits I've had in Fort Wayne. Very good shape and she seemed to really get into what we were doing. Probably won't do much better than her with what you're looking for. Suffice to say, the title of her ad checks out.
    Thanks for the feedback, I do have to ask though as you said she's in very good shape. Is this baby damage? Not a deal killer for me, just curious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-08-07 115616.jpg‎  

  12. #12223
    Quote Originally Posted by RDav22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.
    I can second what FtLoop said. Saw her last time I was in your city on work around the end of July. She was one of the better visits I've had in Fort Wayne. Very good shape and she seemed to really get into what we were doing. Probably won't do much better than her with what you're looking for. Suffice to say, the title of her ad checks out.

  13. #12222
    Quote Originally Posted by RDav22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.
    After a couple visits she seems down to earth and in good shape. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/300480081874

  14. #12221

    Black providers

    Anyone have a black provider that's clean and not huge? Or any info on taylor? She promotes often on stg TIA.

  15. #12220

    Sunrise full of daisy


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape