Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18003
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    White knight assholes. Keep sharing about the board and you're going to kill the board. We don't ask you to contribute, just keep the info to yourself and be grateful that a wall of college coed pussy is about to make your junk extremely wet.
    On this, is it worth it to create an offline senior chat group about business? Like on telegram or something?

  2. #18002
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the link. I'm banned from seeking and now they want an I'd verification to get back on so fuck that. This is a good thing so its preventing me from wasting money on slop. I always hope for the best but its always the shit.

    Anyways, this one had promising seeking pics. Filtered to the max looking thin and model like. Then she sent these which is filtered to the max so in real life she's definitely a land whale. She wanted 1 k and I said nah. She dropped it to 700 - I said 400 and she ghosted.

    Have at it.
    Skylar. She has one pic on her profile that looks like a smokeshow version of whatever highly filtered trash she sends offline. At the risk of sounding like Tom she's 100% a sweathog in real life. I've never met her but you can just tell from the filtered pics. Wouldn't touch her for 100 let alone 1 k.

  3. #18001
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    The tell is when they use "conversations" as a featured benefit on their profile.
    Lmao the hilarity for them to even start to believe that their conversation is worth any kind of money. I can't count how many dates I've been on. I can't recall one conversation that was useful to me.

  4. #18000
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.
    LOL. She came back and ask for 600. Anyone with info on her? She has to be a land whale with those angled pics. Let's see how thirsty I'll get then I might take one for the forum.

  5. #17999

    Had her a few x

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-d5340f7f9ed8

    She's been off the site for a while but looks like she needs money LOL. Young, pretty, very low volume, and has a GREAT petite body but boring in the sack - mostly just laid there. CG for literally 30 secs and got tired. Kept her mouth shut so she won't make any noise. No CIP.
    Super hot, super good body, but boring AF. Nice girl though! If I remember correctly, doesn't drink, and not that fun!

  6. #17998

    Iryna

    I'd avoid. Was unstable mentally. Pictures are accurate, but she has lip injections now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a

    We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.

  7. #17997
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.
    Yeah that's Skyler. I was talking to her for few days couple of weeks ago. Offered 500 and she refused. Asked for a M&G over drinks before I consider offering more (pics looked sus) and she ghosted me and blocked me.

  8. #17996
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever hunted here and Richmond so really can't speak of other markets. I'll agree when I look at chicks outside our DMV market they seem hotter. This is a DMV board though. Plenty of hotties to be had here. Might have to bide your time but you can find them.
    Last 3 out 4 chicks that I hooked up with through seeking were all traveling 304's coming to the DMV from other cities. It looks like it's becoming a trend and it seems like they are attracted by the prospects of being able to make more here (I guess the statements about abundance of simps here hold). I think it's good as it improves the quality here as the homegrown ones on average is kinda shit.

  9. #17995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the link. I'm banned from seeking and now they want an I'd verification to get back on so fuck that. This is a good thing so its preventing me from wasting money on slop. I always hope for the best but its always the shit.

    Anyways, this one had promising seeking pics. Filtered to the max looking thin and model like. Then she sent these which is filtered to the max so in real life she's definitely a land whale. She wanted 1 k and I said nah. She dropped it to 700 - I said 400 and she ghosted.

    Have at it.
    That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.

  10. #17994
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I knew that going in, but figured why not roll the dice. At least it was quick messaging, and not drawn out.
    Well of course. She's hot enough why wouldn't you shoot your shot?

  11. #17993

    Some reports

    Everyone seems to just post Seeking links, but here's a SB one. Wants 1 k a week: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/..._Nyrfmh-8_1DG4.

    And from SB. Platonic: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3Kl-iYLXldBm1X.

    Seems nice enough, but I've talked myself out of it. 300, covered: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-4fedae88fb27.

    Sent me pics off-site that were much better, but completely disappeared once we started setting up a meet. 200, covered: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-3c34e7487057.

    "Not in the area" and wants to start virtual: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-e50a5dd34b37

  12. #17992

    Same but different

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Completely different experience. Wouldn't let me go down on her, covered everything (even the BJ). When we were setting up the next time and I asked for at least no covered BJ, she stopped talking to me.

    Was a shame, really. Everything was fantastic till it got to the bedroom. Ah well.
    Was very insistent that everything had to be covered during comms pre meet. Things were going fantastically well all the way through the FC, and thought I hit jackpot up until the end after I busted inside her. Complete 180 and then she went batshit crazy, as if she wasn't the one who was riding me bareback. I was like WTF just happened? Thankfully opsec was not broken and I blocked her after mutiple streams of texts where she called me a weirdo and after I reminded her that she was the one who jumped on top of me without the condom on my junk.

    Rule of thumb, 95% of the ladies on these sites are batshit crazy.

  13. #17991

    Convo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    The tell is when they use "conversations" as a featured benefit on their profile.
    I knew that going in, but figured why not roll the dice. At least it was quick messaging, and not drawn out.

  14. #17990
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Then she's barshit crazy. Number begins with a 2 and a 4 end with a 3 and a 0. She will start at 750, say she's never gone below 600, but will agree to a FC session if you ignore her long enough for 350 and just not respond to her texts. She will insist you uber her, but will agree to be picked up by you. She will also insist on protection, but after you go down on her and get her to the edge of cumming, she will ride your junk raw without thinking twice and then complain after her eyes roll back into her head and freak out after she told you she was on birth control and you cum inside her.

    This one is batshit crazy. Stay away from her. None of you will, we play in the bowl for the love of the game and the memories that are made, both the good and the bad ones.
    Completely different experience. Wouldn't let me go down on her, covered everything (even the BJ). When we were setting up the next time and I asked for at least no covered BJ, she stopped talking to me.

    Was a shame, really. Everything was fantastic till it got to the bedroom. Ah well.

  15. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for pointing it out. I just started texting her but will drop it. No time for that shit.
    The tell is when they use "conversations" as a featured benefit on their profile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape