Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 3965 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 59472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59247

    Levels

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawall69  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing L1. L2 etc. Can someone PM me what the levels are on this thread?

    Looking for very specific things that have me looking at the AMPs. I get the need for code, but can I please get the key? LOL.
    L1 - Handjob.

    L2 - Blowjob.

    L3 - Fucking.

  2. #59246

    Levels?

    I keep seeing L1. L2 etc. Can someone PM me what the levels are on this thread?

    Looking for very specific things that have me looking at the AMPs. I get the need for code, but can I please get the key? LOL.

  3. #59245
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Visited Mint for my 3rd time, and I probably won't repeat.

    I know I'm not their typical customer as I only want L1. Still, it was cut very short, and she spent 1/3 of the time out of the room. Also, the finish was cut short as well.
    Do you think it would be significantly better if you wanted L2 with DATY? Have had Mint on my list, but I'm generally not a FS guy either.

  4. #59244

    I had no idea!!

    This is my AO! I was totally unaware because I never cross over to that side of the intersection. All levels available?? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    Take heart JB. Serene Spa is still open!

    I drove by this morning and noticed that the neon OPEN sign was on. Stopped by and had a delightful massage from a tall, slender lady named Highland. She said that they were closed temporarily for about 10 days, but they are back open now and are receiving customers.

    BTW: RM is wrong, as it shows them closed permanently.

  5. #59243

    Mint / Yoyo

    Visited Mint for my 3rd time, and I probably won't repeat.

    I know I'm not their typical customer as I only want L1. Still, it was cut very short, and she spent 1/3 of the time out of the room. Also, the finish was cut short as well.

  6. #59242
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Friend told me LEO was at the lawrenceville location yesterday. Several girls went away. Are they back open?
    I feel like it could have been an ICE operation. There was a masked guy in all black present along with the 2 Gwinnett County sheriffs. Saw 2 ladies being cuffed, frisked and loaded into one of the cars. Also, I wasn't sure if the ladies were from Sunrise or the nail salon right next to it.

  7. #59241

    Golden spa Buford

    Stopped by for one hour session, got Amy, not much of a looker but decent massage, plenty of teasing, then on the flip very nice finish, also she very sweet, . 8 for hour and left. 8 tip which she was very happy. Probably would not return based on looks / body.

  8. #59240

    Sunrise

    Friend told me LEO was at the lawrenceville location yesterday. Several girls went away. Are they back open?

  9. #59239

    Pearl Massage in Buford

    I had not visited there in a while as the last few times that I tried them the womean that greeted me were too old or too ugly or both. But I was in the area today and had some time, plus had read some positive reports so I tried them out.

    There were 2 decent looking women in the lobby when I arrived and the prettier one showed me to a room. I was very glad when she returned to actually do the massage. Kind of a mild milfy look to her, pretty face and hair and nice smile.

    I was uncovered when she came in and stayed that way throughout. I told her light pressure which meant feather touching teasing from the start. She did a good job of that and had me ready when she asked if I wanted to turn over.

    That was when the haggling started, total turn-off. Really ruins things. Turns out L2 was possible, likely more than that. But she wanted so much that I just went with L1. She did fine with plenty of OTC and UTC at least on top.

    Left a 60 tip. Asked her name on the way out and she said Julie or Joely or something like that. I didn't care too much as I won't be back.

  10. #59238

    Seven in Cartersville

    This place operates like a Kamp, but all the ladies I have seen are Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    Its a korean FS spot so probably to another state and be back eventually in a couple months or never. You got to remember that most parlors are Chinese, the few koreans spots we have in atlanta are rotating ladies to in and out of state.

  11. #59237

    Mia. Oriental Massage??

    I just looked up Oriental Massage on Lawrenceville Hwy and called the phone number ending in 7009 to ask for an appointment with Mia. And they said they don't have a Mia that works there. Either I've got the wrong location or am confused about where Mia is! Can anyone help please!

  12. #59236

    Serene Spa, Tyrone

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.
    Take heart JB. Serene Spa is still open!

    I drove by this morning and noticed that the neon OPEN sign was on. Stopped by and had a delightful massage from a tall, slender lady named Highland. She said that they were closed temporarily for about 10 days, but they are back open now and are receiving customers.

    BTW: RM is wrong, as it shows them closed permanently.

  13. #59235

    Probably far

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman3211  [View Original Post]
    I meant to get her number before she left. Anyone have any tips on where lucky went? She was just at w spa for about 2 months.
    Its a korean FS spot so probably to another state and be back eventually in a couple months or never. You got to remember that most parlors are Chinese, the few koreans spots we have in atlanta are rotating ladies to in and out of state.

  14. #59234

    Lucky

    I meant to get her number before she left. Anyone have any tips on where lucky went? She was just at w spa for about 2 months.

  15. #59233

    Cince you replied

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Looks only. Alana. Spinner, under 5 ft and maybe 90 pounds with a great attitude followed closely by Sophia given her GFE and willing to go the extra-mile to achieve happiness. You need to DM for further details that are worthy of an off-line conversation.
    Got to say thanks! I will check Alana and maybe all of them, out.

    Thanks WKRP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape