Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60671

    Lucky

    I meant to get her number before she left. Anyone have any tips on where lucky went? She was just at w spa for about 2 months.

  2. #60670

    Cince you replied

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Looks only. Alana. Spinner, under 5 ft and maybe 90 pounds with a great attitude followed closely by Sophia given her GFE and willing to go the extra-mile to achieve happiness. You need to DM for further details that are worthy of an off-line conversation.
    Got to say thanks! I will check Alana and maybe all of them, out.

    Thanks WKRP.

  3. #60669

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    This is genuinely the funniest shit I have ever heard all day! I would've tweaked out after seeing the same girl twice from another store.

  4. #60668
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much for a great report! Question, if you had to decide where to go based on looks only (knowing that getting the kind of service you describe is a given) which one would you go to and why?

    Thanks in advance.

    River.
    Looks only. Alana. Spinner, under 5 ft and maybe 90 pounds with a great attitude followed closely by Sophia given her GFE and willing to go the extra-mile to achieve happiness. You need to DM for further details that are worthy of an off-line conversation.

  5. #60667

    Great Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea. Mia at Oriental and Sophia at Lan Massage also will continue "slowly" a long time after the initial pop. They are slow and light to the touch but enough to where you feel as if you could go on forever! Don't miss out mongers but remember if you are in the mood for more involvement you must pursue in a kind and gentle way and you shall also succeed.
    Thanks very much for a great report! Question, if you had to decide where to go based on looks only (knowing that getting the kind of service you describe is a given) which one would you go to and why?

    Thanks in advance.

    River.

  6. #60666

    Cherry & LAN Massage & Oriental Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.
    Oh yea. Mia at Oriental and Sophia at Lan Massage also will continue "slowly" a long time after the initial pop. They are slow and light to the touch but enough to where you feel as if you could go on forever! Don't miss out mongers but remember if you are in the mood for more involvement you must pursue in a kind and gentle way and you shall also succeed.

  7. #60665

    Cherry Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.
    Alana has been my go-to GFE for many months. She offers a variety of LI services to ensure you are happy. Very unique styles and approaches. Yes. No table showers but who cares when LI + leading to other possibilities is so apparent. Be a little aggressive and but patient and you will find success UTC and OTC in a variety of positions.

  8. #60664

    Shower

    If you have to have a shower there are some options. Loves travel stop has clean showers for under $20.

    The cheapest option is a planet fitness membership. Under $30 per month. I would advise you to use a preloaded card for membership. So that you can cancel it if needed. They are crappy about refusing to cancel your membership.

  9. #60663

    Cherry off Buford Highway

    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.

  10. #60662
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    How is mint these days? Any intel on the current lineup? Haven't been there in a few months so looking to see if they have anyone new.
    Went the other day. IMHO, it is still the best place in town for KAMP FS. Met Paris last time. A perfect 10.

  11. #60661

    Mint lineup?

    How is mint these days? Any intel on the current lineup? Haven't been there in a few months so looking to see if they have anyone new.

  12. #60660

    What AI thinks of Lidocaine

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    I thought lidocaine was for external use only? Wait have you tried this and are experienced? So if it is safe what if a finger goes in and she a reaction? I feel like we are going to local er and getting a stern talking to from the np / pa.
    Yes, it is generally safe to insert a penis treated with a small amount of lidocaine into a vagina, provided the product has been absorbed and excess wiped away. However, the transferred anesthetic can temporarily numb your partner's internal tissues, reduce their sensation or pleasure, or cause mild irritation.

    Safe Usage Guidelines: Wait and Wipe: Apply the product 10 to 15 minutes before activity, then wash your hands and wipe away any excess residue or take a quick shower to minimize transfer.

    Side Effects for Your PartnerNumbing Transfer: Leftover lidocaine can transfer to the vaginal walls or vulva, causing unintentional numbness for your partner. Irritation: Some formulas, particularly high-concentration or alcohol-based sprays, can cause a burning or stinging sensation on sensitive mucous membranes.

    Allergic Reactions: If your partner has an underlying sensitivity or allergy to local anesthetics, it can trigger localized inflammation or a rash.

  13. #60659
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Just JO before you leave the house. Such a no brainer.
    Yep and it's inexpensive too!

  14. #60658

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidMan34  [View Original Post]
    Or did you think he was talking about something else when he said TS?
    My bad the abb section has ts as trans-sexual so I thought he was asking for that. Nvmd.

  15. #60657

    There is a forum for Table Showers?

    Or did you think he was talking about something else when he said TS?

    Quote Originally Posted by CongoMamba  [View Original Post]
    I came across a site for TS, try searching it. I think it might be better for that kink.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape