Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 59431
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59236

    Seven in Cartersville

    This place operates like a Kamp, but all the ladies I have seen are Chinese.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    Its a korean FS spot so probably to another state and be back eventually in a couple months or never. You got to remember that most parlors are Chinese, the few koreans spots we have in atlanta are rotating ladies to in and out of state.

  2. #59235

    Mia. Oriental Massage??

    I just looked up Oriental Massage on Lawrenceville Hwy and called the phone number ending in 7009 to ask for an appointment with Mia. And they said they don't have a Mia that works there. Either I've got the wrong location or am confused about where Mia is! Can anyone help please!

  3. #59234

    Serene Spa, Tyrone

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    Well another one is gone for good. This was my favorite place super private and could be on and out with no one even noticing and the girls were all decently attractive. They told me the contract ended and is sending people up the road to healing massage but they close at 7 and the parking lot is always pretty busy so I won't be going there. Any other recommendations I may be missing near the south side? I feel like I may have atleast tried to known ones.
    Take heart JB. Serene Spa is still open!

    I drove by this morning and noticed that the neon OPEN sign was on. Stopped by and had a delightful massage from a tall, slender lady named Highland. She said that they were closed temporarily for about 10 days, but they are back open now and are receiving customers.

    BTW: RM is wrong, as it shows them closed permanently.

  4. #59233

    Probably far

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman3211  [View Original Post]
    I meant to get her number before she left. Anyone have any tips on where lucky went? She was just at w spa for about 2 months.
    Its a korean FS spot so probably to another state and be back eventually in a couple months or never. You got to remember that most parlors are Chinese, the few koreans spots we have in atlanta are rotating ladies to in and out of state.

  5. #59232

    Lucky

    I meant to get her number before she left. Anyone have any tips on where lucky went? She was just at w spa for about 2 months.

  6. #59231

    Cince you replied

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Looks only. Alana. Spinner, under 5 ft and maybe 90 pounds with a great attitude followed closely by Sophia given her GFE and willing to go the extra-mile to achieve happiness. You need to DM for further details that are worthy of an off-line conversation.
    Got to say thanks! I will check Alana and maybe all of them, out.

    Thanks WKRP.

  7. #59230

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SnackMan52  [View Original Post]
    I had something very interesting happen to me recently while visiting Sam's spots in Duluth. Personally I prefer the latin spots over the Asian spots because I like my women with some meat on their bones and I speak Spanish so it helps when it comes to negotiating what you want on the flip. I usually rotate between Sunshine and Wellbeing, but I decided to give Chi a try. The moment I walked in, I knew the vibe wasn't for me, so I politely declined and drove straight to Sunshine where I figured my odds were better. After paying Sam and waiting about 10 minutes, guess who walked in to give me my massage? The same lady I had just declined at Chi! I said, "Oh, hell naw!" and started putting my clothes back on. I was fully prepared to take the L and call it a day. . The lady walks out and then Sam walks in, I never received a massage from Sam. I just thought she worked the front desk but I was always interested because she is HOT! So I was like sure and the entire massage was nothing but teasing, I mean she is an expert at that, so when it was time for the flip my little guy was ready to blow. So she put on the hat and got on top and I lasted all of 2 minutes. So from now on I will be requesting her services every time!!
    This is genuinely the funniest shit I have ever heard all day! I would've tweaked out after seeing the same girl twice from another store.

  8. #59229
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much for a great report! Question, if you had to decide where to go based on looks only (knowing that getting the kind of service you describe is a given) which one would you go to and why?

    Thanks in advance.

    River.
    Looks only. Alana. Spinner, under 5 ft and maybe 90 pounds with a great attitude followed closely by Sophia given her GFE and willing to go the extra-mile to achieve happiness. You need to DM for further details that are worthy of an off-line conversation.

  9. #59228

    Great Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea. Mia at Oriental and Sophia at Lan Massage also will continue "slowly" a long time after the initial pop. They are slow and light to the touch but enough to where you feel as if you could go on forever! Don't miss out mongers but remember if you are in the mood for more involvement you must pursue in a kind and gentle way and you shall also succeed.
    Thanks very much for a great report! Question, if you had to decide where to go based on looks only (knowing that getting the kind of service you describe is a given) which one would you go to and why?

    Thanks in advance.

    River.

  10. #59227

    Cherry & LAN Massage & Oriental Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.
    Oh yea. Mia at Oriental and Sophia at Lan Massage also will continue "slowly" a long time after the initial pop. They are slow and light to the touch but enough to where you feel as if you could go on forever! Don't miss out mongers but remember if you are in the mood for more involvement you must pursue in a kind and gentle way and you shall also succeed.

  11. #59226

    Cherry Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverPaul  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.
    Alana has been my go-to GFE for many months. She offers a variety of LI services to ensure you are happy. Very unique styles and approaches. Yes. No table showers but who cares when LI + leading to other possibilities is so apparent. Be a little aggressive and but patient and you will find success UTC and OTC in a variety of positions.

  12. #59225

    Shower

    If you have to have a shower there are some options. Loves travel stop has clean showers for under $20.

    The cheapest option is a planet fitness membership. Under $30 per month. I would advise you to use a preloaded card for membership. So that you can cancel it if needed. They are crappy about refusing to cancel your membership.

  13. #59224

    Cherry off Buford Highway

    Just went to Cherry. Definitely recommend but they don't have table showers.

    Saw Alana. Great massage. Great L1 no negotiation. Got melt for all I had, which is unusual.

    Most stop, including my wife, on the initial pop. She didn't. She kept going to get as much as she could. It was great.

    When my wife out of town again, I'm going back. I never really like Table showers because I don't have to take a shower when I get home.

    I don't like the thought of telling my wife why I'm taking another shower.

  14. #59223
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    How is mint these days? Any intel on the current lineup? Haven't been there in a few months so looking to see if they have anyone new.
    Went the other day. IMHO, it is still the best place in town for KAMP FS. Met Paris last time. A perfect 10.

  15. #59222

    Mint lineup?

    How is mint these days? Any intel on the current lineup? Haven't been there in a few months so looking to see if they have anyone new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape