Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18371
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17996
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever hunted here and Richmond so really can't speak of other markets. I'll agree when I look at chicks outside our DMV market they seem hotter. This is a DMV board though. Plenty of hotties to be had here. Might have to bide your time but you can find them.
    Last 3 out 4 chicks that I hooked up with through seeking were all traveling 304's coming to the DMV from other cities. It looks like it's becoming a trend and it seems like they are attracted by the prospects of being able to make more here (I guess the statements about abundance of simps here hold). I think it's good as it improves the quality here as the homegrown ones on average is kinda shit.

  2. #17995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the link. I'm banned from seeking and now they want an I'd verification to get back on so fuck that. This is a good thing so its preventing me from wasting money on slop. I always hope for the best but its always the shit.

    Anyways, this one had promising seeking pics. Filtered to the max looking thin and model like. Then she sent these which is filtered to the max so in real life she's definitely a land whale. She wanted 1 k and I said nah. She dropped it to 700 - I said 400 and she ghosted.

    Have at it.
    That's Skyler, unless she's changed names. Same cadence. Asked 1 k. I passed current ask is 700. She sent a few pictures. Bathing suit ones don't show her face so I'm skeptical it's her. She's pretty, and nice on text. Just can't tell how curvey. And her ask is a few hundred above the SBs that I see and are quite attractive.

  3. #17994
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I knew that going in, but figured why not roll the dice. At least it was quick messaging, and not drawn out.
    Well of course. She's hot enough why wouldn't you shoot your shot?

  4. #17993

    Some reports

    Everyone seems to just post Seeking links, but here's a SB one. Wants 1 k a week: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/..._Nyrfmh-8_1DG4.

    And from SB. Platonic: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3Kl-iYLXldBm1X.

    Seems nice enough, but I've talked myself out of it. 300, covered: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-4fedae88fb27.

    Sent me pics off-site that were much better, but completely disappeared once we started setting up a meet. 200, covered: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-3c34e7487057.

    "Not in the area" and wants to start virtual: https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-e50a5dd34b37

  5. #17992

    Same but different

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Completely different experience. Wouldn't let me go down on her, covered everything (even the BJ). When we were setting up the next time and I asked for at least no covered BJ, she stopped talking to me.

    Was a shame, really. Everything was fantastic till it got to the bedroom. Ah well.
    Was very insistent that everything had to be covered during comms pre meet. Things were going fantastically well all the way through the FC, and thought I hit jackpot up until the end after I busted inside her. Complete 180 and then she went batshit crazy, as if she wasn't the one who was riding me bareback. I was like WTF just happened? Thankfully opsec was not broken and I blocked her after mutiple streams of texts where she called me a weirdo and after I reminded her that she was the one who jumped on top of me without the condom on my junk.

    Rule of thumb, 95% of the ladies on these sites are batshit crazy.

  6. #17991

    Convo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    The tell is when they use "conversations" as a featured benefit on their profile.
    I knew that going in, but figured why not roll the dice. At least it was quick messaging, and not drawn out.

  7. #17990
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Then she's barshit crazy. Number begins with a 2 and a 4 end with a 3 and a 0. She will start at 750, say she's never gone below 600, but will agree to a FC session if you ignore her long enough for 350 and just not respond to her texts. She will insist you uber her, but will agree to be picked up by you. She will also insist on protection, but after you go down on her and get her to the edge of cumming, she will ride your junk raw without thinking twice and then complain after her eyes roll back into her head and freak out after she told you she was on birth control and you cum inside her.

    This one is batshit crazy. Stay away from her. None of you will, we play in the bowl for the love of the game and the memories that are made, both the good and the bad ones.
    Completely different experience. Wouldn't let me go down on her, covered everything (even the BJ). When we were setting up the next time and I asked for at least no covered BJ, she stopped talking to me.

    Was a shame, really. Everything was fantastic till it got to the bedroom. Ah well.

  8. #17989
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for pointing it out. I just started texting her but will drop it. No time for that shit.
    The tell is when they use "conversations" as a featured benefit on their profile.

  9. #17988

    Some h. O. e

    Don't know the link. I'm banned from seeking and now they want an I'd verification to get back on so fuck that. This is a good thing so its preventing me from wasting money on slop. I always hope for the best but its always the shit.

    Anyways, this one had promising seeking pics. Filtered to the max looking thin and model like. Then she sent these which is filtered to the max so in real life she's definitely a land whale. She wanted 1 k and I said nah. She dropped it to 700 - I said 400 and she ghosted.

    Have at it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20260812_024215_Voice.jpg‎  

  10. #17987

    Senior members only

    Lots of white knight lurkers, lots of regulars, lots of dudes who think the game is more than just a game. A few rules to this fight club:

    1. If you're a regular member without any real post history don't bother sending me a PM, I'll delete you like my back *****.

    2. If you're a senior and have not offered to share information with me via PM, see above.

    3. Enough with the white knight shit guys.

    I stopped posting reviews for a while because some of you cucks are white knights. Stop with that shit. That girl you thought you were in love with? She wasn't. She took your dollars and was fucking TomFordModel while he was calling her a land beast and busts one in her eye while fantasizing about the NYC spinner in yoga pants who could legit be an Instagram model. If she is on seeking, she wasn't looking for love, she was looking for a pay day. Stop sharing reviews.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-0b5f3f9278dd

    This one is all hot under the collar because I banged her, like the 20 other dudes who probably overpaid, and not only blows up my phone, but also wants to bang again. No thanks. Drive is way to long, gas is way to expensive, and there are girls I can see who don't require going over bridges with tolls.

    White knight assholes. Keep sharing about the board and you're going to kill the board. We don't ask you to contribute, just keep the info to yourself and be grateful that a wall of college coed pussy is about to make your junk extremely wet.

  11. #17986

    Offered 3 and she went dark

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    No one info however I've been chatting on and off. Almost saw her because I was getting g thirsty then I saw her pics. Too damn skinny fat for an Asian. I wanted kpop girls and was hoping she come close but her pics. Hell no. Plus the fact she needs uber. Too much work. Ill never bother ubering any of you h. O. e. S again.

    Wanted 6 but worth 4 if that.
    No luck with Kahn. Interestingly, I cut and pasted a message and forgot to change the name. Still got her number. She wants the cash, not a good fuck.

  12. #17985

    If it's that Iryna

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Then she's barshit crazy. Number begins with a 2 and a 4 end with a 3 and a 0. She will start at 750, say she's never gone below 600, but will agree to a FC session if you ignore her long enough for 350 and just not respond to her texts. She will insist you uber her, but will agree to be picked up by you. She will also insist on protection, but after you go down on her and get her to the edge of cumming, she will ride your junk raw without thinking twice and then complain after her eyes roll back into her head and freak out after she told you she was on birth control and you cum inside her.

    This one is batshit crazy. Stay away from her. None of you will, we play in the bowl for the love of the game and the memories that are made, both the good and the bad ones.

  13. #17984

    Quit Your Bitchin

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    This is accurate, like extremely so. Hottest coeds are usually bankrolled by their partners, most come from well to do families, and are usually here for 4 years before they leave. DC Simps make it 100 x worse which makes it hard for everyone.
    I've only ever hunted here and Richmond so really can't speak of other markets. I'll agree when I look at chicks outside our DMV market they seem hotter. This is a DMV board though. Plenty of hotties to be had here. Might have to bide your time but you can find them.

  14. #17983
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like some of you have chatted with her but any experiences to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-e443ab15298a

    We have been texting for a bit I'm curious how she is.
    This Iryna?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-d95e98c4eca2

  15. #17982

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Kamila is leaving tomorrow, 500 covered. Not for me.

    Ivy is very slow to respond, and only answers 1 question at a time, even if you ask three at once. Would probably be a nightmare on day of.
    Ivy had a lot of reviews on the Richmond boards from her undergrad years. Was a lot of fun back in those days. Direct and to the point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape