Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 37323
-
08-11-26 18:48 #37068Regular Member

Posts: 7How?
She's really hard to get ahold of. Is she just flakey, or one of those ones where if you don't hit her up as soon as the ad goes up, you'll never get her?
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 17:22 #37067Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I will say they look similar, but they don't look like the same person to me.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 14:15 #37066Senior Member

Posts: 337RE Hello
The woman in the New York Yankees hat and red adidas shirt is Alyssa Pavano (Baseball Pitcher Carl Pavano estranged wife).
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
Can't tell if it's the same woman is in the swimsuit attire or what logo that is.
-
08-11-26 13:52 #37065Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Has anyone seen Marina? Thinking about scheduling something for Thursday.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2838065.htm?cat=1
-
08-11-26 13:05 #37064Senior Member

Posts: 28Testing
Do you test at home or do you just go out and get tested regularly?
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 09:27 #37063Senior Member

Posts: 486Rain
Most likely staying at the hermitage.
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 08:32 #37062Senior Member

Posts: 101What part of town is she on?
What part of town is she on? I saw her ad but I couldn't remember if she was one of the ones that we were supposed to be looking out for.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-26 06:56 #37061Senior Member

Posts: 486Rain
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/327771588214
Saw her yesterday and she gives great slow head and good doggy. She is starting to lose weight since she came back to town. I like her most when she is thick but still worth a visit.
-
08-10-26 23:34 #37060Senior Member

Posts: 111You have to assume EVERYONE has something these days
I literally bought cures from the manufacturers for all the diseases that can be cured, and sell to a bunch of guys here because stds are so prevalent. I do raw head and that's it but I even tested nonworking girls who turned up with something and even multiple things they didn't know about before I would go raw with them. I have gotten bugs ONLY from head. The hookup culture means almost all girls are hores even if they don't get paid for it, and the bugs at all time highs in this country proves it. It's better to be prepared in advance. Guys go raw on streetwalkers and then go to massage parlors or high end escorts and do the same with them. No one is immune. Avoiding this girl or that girl based on fact or rumor does nothing when they ALL could have it.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 08:03 #37059Senior Member

Posts: 577You are correct sir
She is definitely the one that has the monster scare, she disappeared for a while and cane back. I guess she hoped everyone forgot!
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 07:58 #37058Senior Member

Posts: 577Hennessy
I heard she letting everyone in the tricities fuck raw so you better strap up, I'm pretty sure she has no idea who the baby daddy is LOL. Also betting she still getting high.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 07:54 #37057Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
Well damn, I she kissing and doing bbcip too.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 07:53 #37056Senior Member

Posts: 577Bridget
Last time I saw her, she has a full time job and also has a spot with a male roommate, I don't think the monkey is in the picture and she doesn't look like it is but you never know with these girls. She is definitely over 40 also LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 23:09 #37055Senior Member

Posts: 182Bridget
Anyone sample her lately? Her age changed from 40-35 recently on her ads. Looks like she's using a filter on photos. I'm always nervous with her because I never know if the monkey has taken hold or if communication will suck. It would be nice if she was on her game and actually replied. Can any one who has dreamed lately share her status these days. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/923839086111
-
08-09-26 23:03 #37054Senior Member

Posts: 182Re: Sally
I think she does with more than you think and earlier on than you think.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




